>are they afraid of being aroused?

basically

Hey you stupid fuck name 1 stupid thing here please

hint: its about the number

that probably happens more often than we realize

youtu.be/e3h6es6zh1c

SEEE??!?!

doing me a spook here

it's because they are still virgins and they want to make sure they look cool and tough for girls and being pro-gay would make you look like a fag (which they don't want to look like)

no one's scared, its just gross

>making sweet love to Link is gross

no, it isn't.

I don't have a fear of fags, I just find some of them to be annoying when they have to parade their faggotry around, loud and proud, as if anybody gives a fuck. it's just as annoying as proud vegans. just keep your gayness to yourselves and your faggot partners, and I won't annoy you with my straightness.

is this true?

if it is it's the saddest thing i've ever read

Jealousy. They hate to see a group of people actually enjoying life and each other, rather than living in constant pain/being miserable like heteros. This could be in the form of a failing hetero-marriage, where the man/woman use their hatred of non-heterosexuality to give them that brief 'high' that their marriage isn't suffering, is "righteous," and not 1 bad argument away from divorce. Not to mention, of course, the fact that non-heteros can 'love' each other/fuck all the time and never worry about 'little accidents' (children).

I used to be like that. I was just jealous that no one gave a fuck about me.

it's a lot of reasons but this is definitely one of them.
You see, if someone is really concerned about never having had a gf and has anime waifus, attempts too look manlier and all that they certainly wouldn't want someone calling them a fag or weak, or wtv. They might support homosexuality in the future but they see it as a necessety to mount a girl first to be able to say "ye, i'm straight, but gays are ok i guess."
Think about how 4channers try to prove their masculinity so much
/thread
this is also a very valid reason

to add to think about how they keep trying to prove that traps are/aren't gay.
They will do anything not to look gay including saying the trans girl they want to fuck so bad is straight (which it technically is but putting so much effort into proving it is projecting their fears)

ITT: fags in an echo chamber try to understand heteros poorly

cute

you haven't read the posts then

Most of the posts are just hereto hate.

I'm a hetero (for what it's worth, anyway), and I postedYou know it's true. There really is no point in being pissed off at someone else's lifestyle/sexuality when it doesn't affect you in the slightest.

Unless of course, you're jealous of someone else not being as miserable as you.

Jealousy doesn't apply to everyone though. That can occur in nearly any context; miserable people wanting to make everyone miserable. Those types of people are generally shitty towards everyone, not just homos.

I personally don't hate gays, but I tend to avoid them because they're boring. They tend to have no identity outside of being gay. Every few minutes it's just "I'm gay!" or "I like cocks.". Never have anything of interest to say.

I feel the same way about sports fans, religious zealots, and those who are WAY into politics. It's why I tend to just keep to myself.

bisexuals are nothing like that at least

not really, at all

in fact nobody has claimed to hate heteros, not once

This

Fags, and heteros who are pro-gay only want to feel superior and show that they are better persons than other people

Same like some feminist guys who want a chanse of have sex with not ugly feminist girls
I think its like a thrend supports inconditionally the gayshit and says "u homophobic caveman, retarded ignorant u Like chicks whitout dicks patetic opresor Boi Pussy and chics w dicks is prpgress "

Because they have had year of being drilled on what "normal" means

>Implying not having 100% over the top support for something equals fear of that thing

Fucking idiotic SJW baiting

SAGE THAT SHIIIIIIIITTTTTT

>nobody has claimed to hate heteros
It's not necessary to state that with all the insults towards "homophobes", which sometimes seems to just mean hetero.