en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic–Latino_naming_dispute#Origin_of_.22Latino.22
youtube.com/watch?v=_-gQuvUCp0g
youtube.com/watch?v=qn5RT6Nduz4
youtube.com/watch?v=usSjkIt9NDE
youtube.com/watch?v=sPLeDyEbO8g
youtube.com/watch?v=w7YmypAOyIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No such thing, burger meme

Brazilian saying spic/American words like "latina" makes me so mad.

I want them to sit on my face

Their gene pool is a round of russian roulette

>latina
>see OP's flag

REEEEEEEEEE

Kill yourself

Ugly, the only attractive one is the Euro looking girl.

good things

promiscous and gold diggers

>Latina

Fuck off and stop trying to be a spic.

they're dumb, emotional, and very very very bad at making financial decisions.

you now we can see the amount of posters in the thread, right?

Some are okay, few are based, a lot of them are trashy.

t. Arizonan

Whites might be made for the BBC

But Latinas are made for the Big Med Cock

The word itself had no meaning until a Chicano journalist from California made it up because he disliked "Hispanic".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic–Latino_naming_dispute#Criticism_from_the_media

>The rapid spread of "Latino" in the US has been possible due to the policies of certain newspapers such as the Los Angeles Times and other California-based media during the 1990s. The use of the term as a label has been the target of journalists like Raoul Lowery who have attacked it, denouncing it as a misleading and simplistic way of tagging a group as diverse as Latin Americans:

>"For years I have campaigned against the Los Angeles Times-imposed word, "Latino", in describing the country's fastest growing ethnic "Group," those with Spanish-surnames, those who speak Spanish, et al. The LA Times set its feet in concrete and the use of the word "Latino" and nothing has cracked the concrete since. Worst of all, other newspapers have followed the Times' lead and news coverage, accuracy and the community have suffered."

>Lowery argues that, according to the statistics of the Census Bureau, most middle-class people with Latin-American background living in the United States reject the term. He traces the polarization of the word to Los Angeles Times columnist Frank del Olmo, who regarded the term "Hispanic" as "ugly and imprecise". He writes:

>"The third reason Del Olmo objected to the word "Hispanic" and championed the word "Latino" was that "Chicano" had been roundly rejected by all Mexican Americans but the most radical, blue collar, less educated, under-class people of Mexican-origin. Del Olmo pushed "Latino" as a substitute for the rejected "Chicano." Unfortunately, he was in a position to push this substitution into the language of the "Newspaper of Record" in the West. Other papers and broadcast stations took up the word because it was the "style" of the LA Times. Frank Del Olmo single-handedly branded millions of people.

i like them but they dont like me :(

You know i can see my (you)s right?

American identity politics is fucking cancer.

best girls in the world

From 1998 to this very day, Just a bunch of Basic bitches.

So Mexicans/Chicanos are like Koreans or Japanese homogeneous tier? I don't know who is more retarded, Mexicans or Americans.

Here "latinas" can range from Erika Januza to Victoria Schons

POR QUÉ LAS LATINAS O ESTÁN BUENISIMAS O SON UNAS PUTAS GORDAS?!!!!

NO HAY TERMINO INTERMEDIO!! JODEEEEEEEER

Are the blonde types in this pic common?

10% of the latinas are like this blonde type.

In southern Brazil it is common. It depends on the city. If you go on Facebook you will find several blondes in Santa Catarina.

But in Latin America I think it is rare, even in Uruguay or Argentina.

>So Mexicans
Stop blaming us for what fucking Americans do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic–Latino_naming_dispute#Origin_of_.22Latino.22

Besides, it was the French the ones who coined the term in order to make their grip on Mexico even stronger. It was later incorporated by the American government in 2000, and it was criticized by us.

American identity politics and their terms, both from the left and the right, is not our fault. Fuck off.

depends on where you are, if youre in a high income part of the south or southeast they are a bit common

not common but not rare, i guess in some places like south brazil or some areas in argentina you can find more

>In southern Brazil it is common. It depends on the city.

It really depends on the city. Here in Porto Alegre, the Germanic looking girls are not only rare, but the few ones are landwhales.

It is not common anywhere, but you can find more in the Southern Cone.

Why do Brazilians hate Chicanos?

Rich areas.

Girls who graduated from high school.

>Argentina and Chile more than even Spain

Everytime

Dang. Brazil is almost as white as Argentina

>Naruto and 2D girls

What do they think about me?

I really hate Brazilian posters. First one = retarded American slangs "latina", now is Brazil is white thread

Seriously kill yourselves

Southern Brazil unironically. If you see a Portuguese speaker who's blonde you can literally just go "Hello south Brazilian" and he or she's gonna be impressed because you guessed right thanks to Sup Forums memes which actually were true for once.

In Brazil being white is a prize, a blessing from God and we're very proud of our whites.

We are not "white" neither "latina", jump in the bridge please.

im sorry youre black user you can stop samefagging now :

Ready to get northeasted

>jump in the bridge please.
What did he mean by this?!!?

Or she could shoot you because she could also be an Italian-Brazilian upper-class from São Paulo or French-Brazilian from Rio de Janeiro, both of which happen to look whiter than South Brazilians.

>im sorry youre black

1000 time better than being a mestizo manlet for sure.

why do brazilians hate the word latina?
how can i call them?

Very few of them are actually attractive desu.. most of their facial features are waay out of proportion. They either have a big nose or have a weird brow... strange.

And here in Spain we formally use Hispanic for you and Latin for the latin Europe.

it's literally just 1 brazilian samefagging

I think they are brown, have vaginas, and speak Spanish.

postia mas sorete

desperate for a latina gf lads

Because almost everyone here look nothing like each other, even when you go to another neighbourhood or city, just call Brazilians.

>Spanish.
>Brazil
Americunt education...

lmao

Memes aside, I honestly had no idea how diverse the Brazilian population was until I started browsing here.

Same desu, or even if it isn't a gf, just to have a night w one. Brazil seems to much of a shithole to be worth a flight just for pussy.

are there none in sweden?

Only ultimate betas make propaganda of girls from your country anyway.

Brazilians don't count, nigga.

Why don't you get a Swedish girl?

some chileans and ecuadorians, both goblin-tier desu.

because the memes are true and I want to preserve the little sanity I have left.

Surely there are still some mentally sane Swedish girls...

just go to mexico or south american and get one take her back to sweden

Don't get too impressed though, the average Brazilian really looks like the way you imagine. Sure other Brazilian posters will babbler about some German colonization fairy tale to you, but it's all bullshit.

kjakjajkkjakjakjajkajk vos ni cogiste mongi ajkajkajkakkjajkajka

no

Two poor sisters living in a rural area

>the average Brazilian really looks like the way you imagine

Just go to any rich place, middle class place, favelas, colonial places, malls. Yeah, arr rook same.

>chileans and ecuadorians
>in sweden
wut

Israel the only place with blonde hair in the Middle East.

This country is, truly, the shining jewel of the desert.

Por que vocês ainda respondem autistas que só saem de casa uma vez por semana?

not every inmigrant has to be mexican, colombian or argie

sweden took some chileans running from the helicopter rides because they are a bunch of fags and cant live without refugees

Eh that's alright man. Racism is just another meme anyway. I don't hate on brown people.

>the average Brazilian really looks like the way you imagine

Not a single Brazilian student looks like Neymar in Saint Petersburg. So only Euro diaspora can travel.

>because the memes are true
Bullshit, you're telling be every 3.14 is after ahmeds cock? I think you're exaggerating mate..

>rich place

Only 1% of Brazilian.

>middle class places
>favelas

Both are the same thing

>colonial places

Old dying people.

>malls

Funkeiros everywhere.

My question was, why in Sweden?

How about Ecuadorians?

How many times you leave your home per week? Do you know your whole city? Oh wait, you live in a slum.

A few hundred Ecuadoreans randomly turned up in 2004-2005. Chileans refugees were mostly commies, then there was a second wave in the 90's who heard about how great Swedens is welfare wise and all ended up living on welfare.

I just love latinas when seeing this, i never never knew latina women were this hot :D.

God i would love to see some latina women at mommas krog far up in the land of the midnight sun.

Living at the 69 parallel only leaves beer, not many tough women and beer.

A bunch of latina (or finish) women would make me live again in this goddamn hellhole.

The part that has money lives in São Paulo or in the south. The HDI of the northern part is 0,300 points of difference (Africa tier).

If Brazil were just south and Sao Paulo we would be close to Uruguay or Chile.

>The part that has money lives in São Paulo or in the south

So there aren't rich people in the other places. What a retard.

Chile and Uruguay are still shitholes desu.

ic, gracias
I thought latina is the same as latin american. also "asian" have bunch of races or ethnicity. but I've never heard stupid speech like you do.

The mayor of São Paulo is a rich guy from Bahia hahahaha

no they arent

Has. But is usually the son of a politician or works in the public administration for some good-paying position.

The industries are concentrated in the south or in São Paulo. Not just industries, but plantations as well.

no mogolico lo que te esta diciendo el pibe es que en el norte hay 100000000 negros pobres por cada humano rico
en el sur no tanto

Yes, they are, just see GSV.

This is a Brazilian student in Russia:
youtube.com/watch?v=_-gQuvUCp0g

Brazilian in Russia:
youtube.com/watch?v=qn5RT6Nduz4

Brazilian guy that lives in Russia with his Russian wife:
youtube.com/watch?v=usSjkIt9NDE

Brazilian girl married to Russian:
youtube.com/watch?v=sPLeDyEbO8g

Another Brazilian in Russia:
youtube.com/watch?v=w7YmypAOyIE

These people look European to you?

the pardo autismo in this thread is off the charts

>Brazilian girl married to Russian:

This girl is not Brazilian.

stop

>this autist pardo ITT

Thread is over, everyone get out or he'll just spam how everyone in a country of 300mi people looks just like him.

>Nicaragua
Can someaone explain ?