Am I fat?

Am I fat?

6'6", 260 lbs.

yes

yes open your eyes and look at your fat hangy gut you dumb cunt.

1. you're not even 6'6, probably 6'4 at best
2. You aren't fat, you are morbidly obese you pathetic retard.

no, you just don't have the best build. Ik i'm gonna sound like some fatty apologist, but it's genetics. 260 for 6"6' is not fat at all. chubby, yeah. fat, no. just cardio i would say an hour and a half every other day and you should be good.

Yep you are. Now that you know the truth, go out there and make your body great again! (And make a before / after post on Sup Forums, so all the betas know it is possible.

This fag looks like a Mexican. Are you a spic, faggot?

If your gut hangs over your pants you can't claim chubby any more. You are officially a FAT FUCK.

How much weight do I need to lose? I am actually 6'6" unfortunately. I see no benefit to being tall. It basically makes life miserable.

Is that a fucking typewriter???

That's regular obese, morbid obesity is more than 100lbs overweight. If op really is 6'6" he should probably aim for 180-190 so he's currently about 70-80lbs overweight.

i'm not him but i was 250 at 5 11 a few months ago, down to 210 now and still feel over weight. my goal is 185 and this should apply to your own specific height and goals.

sorry if i ramble i've been drinking.

very fat

You have a dad bod, it's ok OP.

Girls have a "daddy" fetish that is huge now, so it's not really a problem.

Not really. Just a little chubby, not full blown obese. Just lose like 10 or 20 lbs.

Your gut has a fucking fold you newfag. Shitpost.

i've seen fatter. come on user you can do better

You literally have a gut hanging over your pant line

I think you already know the answer to your question.

stfu

Fuck. People on here are so stupid. 6'6" and 180 is stick figure thin. I doubt you want to look like a giant Kenyan.

Like I said, not 6'6, so I don't know what you're on about m8

Yeah lose that shit slow or youll end up like me looking like a deflated balloon and sleeping with fat chicks you've been warned.

you guys should 100% stop what your doing & check out
> SnapchatY.me
asap

Am I fat?

I'm 5'10" 170

Nah you're good brah. Don't let it get out of hand though.

If you have to ask if youre fat then youre fat.

I'm like 5'8 and I would love to be even 2 inches taller, how does it make life miserable

Yes, eat less, move more

Yes, eat less, move more.

Literally the only downside to being tall is that your dick looks smaller.

You're motherfucking disgusting, honestly. But you're clearly a maso cuck so I'm sure you love the ridicule.

6'0, 218 lbs
I already know I'm fat as fuck just here to compare my obesity