Reminder that this is still the best album of 2017

Reminder that this is still the best album of 2017.

This came out in 2016

literally how it is made purely of shitty music cliches and memes

are you a 16 y/o or Anthony Fandango?

no it didn't

pretty sure it came out in late January 2017

Tbh the only bad part of Neil's work is that he has to put in a "LE SHREK MAYMAY Xddd SUMBADI WONS TULD MI XdDD" in every song

Otherwise it's pretty solid imo

IT'S BEEN

Who gives a shit, it could be the best album of 2045 for all I care

The sad part is op is right

PHIL COLLINS IS NEXT

That was a different album.

No, it's on this album also

Y-ITS BEEN

Not as much as sounds, and only one of those instances here was the whole song.

lol i saw this faggot at a screening of after the fall of new york in boston. wanted to bully him lol but figured it would be best to just ignore him even tho i had a huge urge to

Why? - Moh Lhean is probably it for me

>SOME
>PEOPLE CALL ME THE SPACE COWBOY

BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

new sun kil moon nigga

there is not a single soul on Sup Forums that has the confidence or capability to bully someone.

faggot.

Why would you bully someone? And for what reasob? Do you get beat up in school?

Don't forget the fucking awful album art. Looks like your typical Evergreen campus attendee.

Memes aside, it's solid
Not Girl Talk "All Day" solid
But a 9.5/10 at best

This is honestly one of the funniest albums that I have listened to/

EEEEY-IT'S BEEN

>THIS LIFE AINT GOOD ENOUGH I WOULD GIVE

T.I.M.E. and ACVC are genuinely some of the most beautiful things in the world

lmao
You're not wrong.
Though most the dues have hipster beards
Speaking as an Olympian who regularly goes there (It's a great place to drop acid or take shrooms btw).

ITS THE SAME AS THE EMOTION THAT I GET FROM
HARRISON FORD

Reminder that this is the same guy who made

soon

>Why? - Moh Lhean
Still haven't listened to it. Kind of stuck on Alopecia as their best, though recently I've come around to Eskimo Snow. How is Moh Lhean compared to Alopecia?

If you think this is album of the year then you also think girltalk has made album of the year before.

It's fun just not AOTY.

The following are the only current albums worth AOTY title:

>Ulver - The Assassination of Julius Caesar
>Arca - Arca
>Forest Swords - Compassion

That is all, and even then they're only 8.5/10. I've got a feeling that Alt-J's 'Relaxer' is gonna be AOTY though

I wanna- ha I wanna- ha I wanna- BE A COWBOY BABYYYYY

Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the
bodies hit the
bodies hit the floor

young man ;___;

SOME

lol come on. this dude is the corniest loser in the universe. seems like the humor of a 12 year old youtuber. i was just gonna make some slight jabs nothing too serious. he'd only get hurt because hes a loser.

>Now who you gonna call
>Wiki-wiki-BEES
>Now who you gonna call
>You don't wanna see my BEES
>And if you ever wanna see my bulrush
>Break out before you get BEES

Wow Wow is the best song of 2017

>said the person posting on Sup Forums

I never thought Village People could ever make me so manly

>he'd only get hurt because hes a loser
Who the fuck talks likes this? Are you twelve?

I didn't like it. It's atrocious actually.

I like Neil tho, Lemon Demon is awesome.

boogerhead

I GOT ANOTHER COMPRESSION TO MAKE

Lol I definitely wasn't expecting to see other Olympians on mu today

Bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin' makes me feel good, feel good, feel good, feel good, feel good, feel good, feel good
(Yeah yeah yeah!)
Bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin' bustin', bustin'
(Yeah yeah yeah!)
Bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin', bustin' makes me
(Yeah yeah yeah!)
Feel good, feel good, feel good, feel good
(Yeah yeah yeah!)
Feel good, feel good, feel good

THIS ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THE STORY OF A GIRL

The fact that you think this is meme-music just goes to show how underage you are (I cannot wait until you are banned). The fact of the matter is all of the songs mashed up in this album were very popular in the 90s, and a couple in the 80s. There is literally

NOTHING
O
T
H
I
N
G

memey about this album. It's a well made, great sounding album that those of us over the age of 18 are able to appreciate and enjoy (and discuss here legally) for the great creative piece of musicianship and workmanship it is.

>"b-but SOME-BODY is a Shrek meme!!!1"

Shut the fuck up you snot nosed, middle school aged, pubes-haven't-quite-come-in-fully-yet twerp. I want you to understand something. I know your mom probably wasn't even old enough to bear children when that song came out, but I was alive, and I was there, and let me tell you that All Star by Smash Mouth was a "meme" (an unforced, natural "meme" at that) before the word "meme" was a twinkle in the eye of whatever faggot came up with that stupid word. And it was huge before that stupid movie Shrek ever came out too. EVERYONE knew that song, EVERYONE sung that song, you could not escape it wherever you went. Why? Because it was a great, catchy, excellently musical pop song. Same with This is the Story of a Girl. You piece of shit.

Anyway, enjoy your ban, I look forward to your return to this board in a few years after you turn 18 and have matured a bit and also caught up on your music and pop culture history!

kek

An invisible bed
A
Freaky ghost bed

YEAH YEAH YEAH

I ain't afraid of no sleep
I ain't afraid of no bed

it's literally meme music
it's on par with filthy frank's music or ninja sex party

except Neil is actually pretty clever.

Reminder that all of these are better than the mouth albums

sure

dumb fucking nu-male kill yourself

MAYBEEEE YOUR GONNA BE THE ONE THAT SAVES ME, YOU'RE MY WONDERWALL
WON
DER
WAAAAAAAAALLLL

It's not bad, I think that he actually has talent as a musician and is a unique guy.

HOWEVER

His twitter is a shitshow of liberal politics, so he loses a couple of cool points there.

I didn't like Floor Corn.
I get the whole joke haha real funny depressing meets poppy and happy haha but 'The End' did it better and conveys a better message.
Could've done with his solo track "Aaron" replacing it.

nice quads

>nu-male

faggot fucking memer gb2 reddit

ALL I WANNA DO IS DOH DOH DOH DOH