Has Sup Forums ever seen something you weren't supposed to? Lets hear your stories

Has Sup Forums ever seen something you weren't supposed to? Lets hear your stories.

Also general stolen/caught thread

/r/ing italian hot sis

i went upstairs to ask my grandma for something. i cant remember what. all i can remember is her saggy tits.

Gorgeous breasts!!

trips = moar

holy fuck any ass pics?

bump

MOAR

story? who is this chick?

i was visiting a friend and my friend's girlfriend barged into the room naked once. she embarrassingly giggled, yelled don't look, got something from the drawer and went back in.

an user got into his sisters laptop while on b a couple months ago. he posted them as he found them

did your friend say anything?

Let's see
>My busty aunt accidentally grabbed my dick
>when I went to apologize I saw her magnificent rack
>She ordered me to go fap
and
>Saw my female cousin acting oddly, snuck up on her
>She was watching her parents fuck and fapping
>I caught her so she let me cum on her tits to stay silent
and
>My bathroom window faces the bedroom window next door
>Every Friday morning I can just see the neighbor getting a pre-work blowie from his wife

are there any new ones?

Elaborate on the second story

And first. Pic related?

did anybody saved the thread?

link to the archives?

I have a couple more but thats basically all of the best ones that I know of

yesterday he posted new ones I think, was on mobile so I didnt save

there is also vids

supposedly he almost got caught and this one didnt transfer all the way before he bailed

Nude pics of my mom sucking black dick I found on her computer when she asked me to fix it

He got the vids!? I need to see those

Moar? Nice tits

so your dad is a cuck?

Fuck off

I guess...

nope but he was uncomfortable. his gf joked later saying that it's no big deal because i had seen her boobs before. she goes topless on beach. poor guy

So my friend lived across the street from me around 2000-2001 when I was around 5-8 years old, and his father was a Major in R&D for the US military. We were never allowed into his office and he always locked the door, and the door had blinds on it as well so you could never see in. I was always curious as to what was in that room, but I never wanted to ask as his father was pretty scary (to me as a 6-7 yr old)

Anyway, one day we were having a sleepover and we stayed up super late. My friend falls asleep and I start looking around the house for things to do when I notice the door to his fathers office was slightly cracked open. So, I went inside and started looking around, it was pretty nice and he had a huge very nice wooden desk with filing cabinets built into it. There were a ton of papers on his desk with a shit load of math and weird engineer writing but underneath it was a concept art depiction of what was at the time (and probably still is) classified depiction of a really massive weird looking tank with one of those electromagnetic cannon things on the front of it, along with these plans for laser communication between tanks so you can determine who is who on the battlefield without being able to physically see them. Pretty weird stuff.

I wish I was a bit older when I went in there as I probably could've remembered more details.

TL;DR, I snuck into a friend's fathers home office (worked R&D for the military) and saw some presumably classified documents on his desk

No, some random pic
I've mentioned this before
>My dad is oldest of 9 kids so my youngest uncle is only 9 years older than I am. I was 14 when he married and my Aunt Mari was just 18. 5' nothin', auburn hair, thin, but huge tits.
>My uncle had a farm and worked at a factory on swing shifts so in the Summer I would go help. When he got home at midnight he'd come in through the garage and sit in his easy chair while he drank a beer and talked with us.
>One night when I was 16 he said he'd be working late so my aunt and I went to bed. About midnight I decided to get an ice cream bar from the fridge in the garage - got it and hopped in my uncle's chair to watch tv
>Heard my aunt come out, thought nothing of it, until I heard her, sexy voice, say,
>"I didn't think you;d be home, yet"
>Her hand slid into my lap and grabbed my dick - insta-boner of diamonds
>She stopped, swung around from behind the chair in a SHEER NIGHTIE that revealed her perfect fucking tits, saw me, squeaked, and ran off
>I followed her to apologize; knocked on the door, heard 'come in', and opened it
>She is wearing sweatpants, is totally topless, and has her hands over her head getting a sweatshirt on. She pulls it down, sees me, and yells 'I said 'don't come in''
>"Sorry, I just heard the last part"
>"After a minute she giggles and tells me she won't tell anyone since it was an accident and I should 'take care of that' pointing at my dick
>I went to the bathroom and came in 3 tugs
She still loves to call me her 'special nephew'

Nice but I want to hear more about the one with your cousin

>Visiting my mother's brother's family - their oldest, a boy, and I are the same age and we're close
>His younger sister is HAWT - busty, blue eyes, fair skin
>One long weekend I am visiting and my male cousin falls asleep. I go looking for her on the back porch to talk - noth there
>About to go in when I see movement at the end of the house - creep down that way
>Female cousin is sitting on the air conditioning unit obviously fapping as she stares in the window - her foot just barely stuck out enough for me to see
>Inside her dad is fucking her mom doggy style, you can just make out what is going on.
>I whip out my dick and start fapping and she sees me
>She wants to yell, but - parents
>She is hissing at me 'go away', I tell her 'finish and let me finish or I tell'
>She stares at my dick for a long moment and says 'If you swear to never tell you can cum on my tits'
>Easy deal
>She pulls of her shirt and keeps fapping as she wathes her parents
>I fap watching her
>After about 2 minutes I bloe a load on her tits - it makes her cum
>We're getting dressed, I look in
>Her dad blows his load on her mom's tits
>"He always do that?"
>she says "Unless he ass fucks her, yeah"
I left for uni just a few weeks later so had no chance to follow through

Bump

im just here for more of that italian chick

>Most interesting and only real thing here
>nobody cares

When I was 16 my friends mom walked in on me masterbating. The crazy thing was I was thinking about this one time I saw her naked.

i saw a kid masturbating through the reflection of the floor on school today

got randomly sent this (that girl is my friend) on facebook by some dude asking to show her

How did you see her naked? And what did she do when she caught you?

Wow. Did you guys ever talk about it again?

>Be me, 20/21, working at small cafe bar
>barmaid there is hot af, but total cold fish
>try flirting, nothing
>fuckyouthenbitch.jpg
>owner and manager is a fat, greasy, sweaty stained-looking mofo, greek I think
>barmaid always makes huge deal about him being around and how he creeps her out
>ff 6 months, busy night
>boss and barmaid head out for smoke break during quiet period
>suits me, joint in my bag I don't have to share if I smoke break on my own, cool
>barrel runs out on most popular lager
>fuck
>run out back to ask for help
>boss has no pants on, barmaid is swallowing him up to his sweaty old man balls
>all three of us just kind of stare at each other
>she coughs, and his tiny phlegm-coated wang gets spat back into his lap
>he screeches at me to leave
>I grab a couple hundred from the till while he's getting his rocks off
>laugh at the barmaid for a month straight
>she leaves after the boss' wife found out somehow
>work was super fucking fun for weeks after

We had a hottub at my house. She was drunk with my mom one night and was nude. I walked in with my friend and she was just standing there and ran over and hugged me. It was amazing.

Nah
Christmas she finds reasons to rub her tits on my back, that's all

Is she hot? Pics?

She was an alcoholic and drunk most of the time. When she saw me jerkin off she came in pulled off her top and sucked me off until I blew all over her face, then she got up and left. I was stunned. She never mentioned either of these nights ever again.

need more of these tits please or story at least

She was a little petite early 30s lady at the time and pretty hot. Not so much anymore but I would still fuck her. It was also my first bj. No pics tho ill look around.

An user supposedly stole it off his friends laptop. It is his friends wife. All I have though.

So did your mom and her drink naked together often?

Lol no I've never seen my mom naked it was a one time thing.

One of my favorites. An user claimed this was his gf sister. Said it was taken off her phone

Murderer Attempt, the bullets didn't go off and the guy survived.

geez man dont stop posting

do we have any info on this semen demon?

>saw someone raid the office supply room
>had like a bag full of batteries, pens and staple machine.
>he had been let go
> me to, so I out raided him
I never have to buy batteries again.
>some of my stash

Lmao gg user

Ive posted all Ive got.

>early on my GF hasn't given up her virginity yet
>gave me constant blow jobs to satisfy me
>we went upstairs before dinner to watch TV
>she decides time to suck my dick
>she's going to town like a champ
>trying to hold out