See that? That plant is 3 feet tall, I have all the proper nutrients and this that and the other...

See that? That plant is 3 feet tall, I have all the proper nutrients and this that and the other, best I can get and I'm growing hydroponically, but here's the issue, all these fuckers have the same issue, and no matter what I do they keep fucking dying. Fix it please. Also stoner thread

move it outside and it will GROW

my plants died too but theres a plant place near me called "Green GOddess" he said try vitamin D suppliment, worked like a charm.
You can get vitamin D naturally from the sun

Not enough lighting

No sufficient airflow. What is your current EC ?

So many factors. Room temp? Humidity? Bugs? The plant looks too close to the light. How are they dying?

This is my problem

I grow with hydro what food you using what's your ph and ec ?
What happens before they die is it dwc your using do you use liquid oxygen or something similar

Airflow

Looks like nutrient burn i think
What ec are they at

>So many factors. Room temp? Humidity? Bugs? The plant looks too close to the light. How are they dying?
Its watm, relatively dry, no bugs, the light is fine

leafs sign too much fertilizer. water has to flow... is this even a proper light? dude if you grow indoors read a buck.

Didn't know about ec what is it

Do a flush with pure water, top down, 3 times. Start a 10-10-10 nutrients mix and micronutrient additive, follow direction for nutrients precisely. Add a co2 supplement(water, sugar, yeast in gallon jug, one per plant). Fan on low, oscillating.

stop mc donald your plants and use less fertilizer.

Keep light minimum ten inches from top of plant, maintain pH level 5.5-6.5.

So many variables, grow medium, lighting, nutrients, flow, what's your experience is this your first try.

Electroconductivity, search amazon to get a tester and at this age your plant should be getting no more than 0.9/1 ms/cm

More light for bottom leaves and a little less nutes like 5-10% less

Are you keeping track of the PH & PPM of your nutreient water mix? Do you have an EC meter?

Also what type of lights are you using? High pressure sodium, Metal Halide ect

ur overfeeding bro and need more light

That is either nutrient burn or pH imbalance.

Check pH first because this is a common problem then check your nutrient with a meter

Op are u going to flower thoose under that light as well? If so u will most likely be dissapoint just sayin.

Also top them at least twice for yeilds.

Probably too much fertilizer judging by the state of the leaves, we're gonna need some more info OP, EC/PPM, PH, type of light etc..

Calmag deficiency. Happens to every indica i grow. Doesnt affect sativas as much

If youre gonna give vague answers, then dont expect much of a response

Look at the undergrowth. You need to prune. The lower branches arent going to produce much and the pant could use the energy to make the buds on top (that actually receive light) bigger. Seems like you need to read more before starting this hobby

www . growweedeasy . com a good site for grower tips

You will want at least a 400w hps to bud out unless your planning on going outdoor...as far as the leaves its either slight nuit burn or cal mag deficiancy like indica fag said

keep your ph correct. Every two weeks I used to fill a barrel with water, and then let it sit for 2 days(let the chlorine and chloromine break down), then i would swap the water out of my existing setup. This gives you a fresh start.

The EC just tells your the parts per million of "stuff" in the water. But it doesnt tell you WHAT stuff is there. If your PPM is too high, you can get nutrient burn. I found replacing the water every two weeks gave me a nice fresh start, and eliminated any crud that would build up.