You have 10 seconds to name a better fast food restaurant than FIVE GUYS

You have 10 seconds to name a better fast food restaurant than FIVE GUYS.
>protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

brickhousetavernandtap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=aSSpp20fT10
hungryinhamptonroads.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/burger-battle-five-guys-vs-smittys-better-burger/
houseoffries.net/welcome.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dicks, Seattle best since 1954

nations giant burgers

Best girl.

Whataburger

Six Guys

what would happen if I took longer than 10 seconds? Say I took 13.4 seconds to name a better burger joint

>730501147

MY BBQ ! easy

What's up with all the wendies memes lately?

The absolute madman

had five guys for the first time a couple years back, had just come to canada a buger and fris was like 15 bucks(not cheap) and was 5.5/10
but i was in america this weekdend and gave it another try, 9/10 burger and it was like 8 bucks for burger and fris, much cheaper well after the exchange it was alot for us canadians, anyways one of the best burgers iv had, would boycott canada five guys and would 100% recommend five guys usa

Master race reporting in

pro tip: 5 guys is pleb tier overpriced burger chain that could never replace In - N - Out as a staple burger chain in California. /wrist

Chipotle, we only have like 1 here in northern minnesota but its a real treat when we do get to go

This

Yes, but that's only if you're a Seattle libcuck

All of them, because this shitty spam has made me dislike five guys.

Is this the cheapest marketing company Five Guys could find? Seriously, I've seen multiples of this exact thread for weeks. Whose dick in toaster retarded idea was it to skip targeted ads, bus advertising, billboards, and jump straight to a shitposting bot on Sup Forums? Is this just the new dumping ground for adbots? Or is this actually some faggoty ass advertising douche thinking "this will market to Five Guys target audience, a bunch of semi autistic cunts that are as likely to be good customers as they are to drill a glory hole into our bathroom stalls"? Seriously, fuck this thread every time it comes up and fuck Andy Sixx with the broad end of a rake.

Yeah, but I would rather be a Seattle libcuck than a Commiefornian libcuck

In - N - Out is shitty Commiefornia staple food for the liberal cuck. Their small, ordinary hamburgers and shit faggot soggy fries are subpar to even McDonald's

Wendy's. 4 for 4 is OG

5 Guys fucking sucks!

There I said it. Damn that feels good. Whew.

Also wasn't that impressed with In n' Out when I was on the West Coast. Not sure what the big deal is. Maybe it's a form of isolation nostalgia. People love it because it's local and/or regional and they think they have something special?

Fat fucker

its just better than most other fast food burgers around

Also, what's with the fucking foil wrapper? 14 bucks and you can't put a fucking proper wax papered and logo'd paper or sleeve. Amateur hour at that place.

To be fair, what ELSE was out there? Other than the big name shit. I looked around but couldn't figure out what else there was besides in n' out. In TX there was Whataburger or Jack In The Box. I should have Tried Carl's Jr. Fuck man.

What's up with these obvious advertising posts.

That's Wendy's for sure. They're good. Leagues better than Five Guys.

Diarrhea on a bun. Yeah i'll pass thanks.

Advertisers think they're wicked smat and are going to avoid having to pay for advertising. So good for them that we're not receptive at all to this bullshit.

Hopefully a mod watches and permabans their IP :)

I prefer these over the celeb shills, and the nigger dick/cuck threads, and the trap shit, and the WWYD garbage.

Cuckservative detected. Kys pls.

I work at five guys... And I can name a near unlimited amount of better places with higher quality product and lower prices. GG OP. We've slowly started adding more filler and have really shit products. Our managers don't care about the quality of the produce, only the end result, so we have mushy tomatoes and spoiled Pickles but they still get put to use. The ONLY positive thing about five guys is everything is cooked fresh. When you order your burger we throw your Patty (s) and bun(s) on the grill, and drop your fries down in a bit. If only more places did this, it's the only thing we've got going for us.

Isn't that all like 95% of the content on this site? LOL.

Yes fill me up, Five Guys~

Shit. Wendys wishes.

Subway spicy Italian. Get rekt faggot.

OP didn't say the place had to be good...just better than 5 guys

double cheeseburger and a large fry: $14+ dollars.

fucking garbage

Literally anything but five guys. Hell I'd put McDonald's over them. Their food may be cancer but at least it doesn't come with its own complimentary gallon of greese.

I fucking threw up the first time I had a burger there, finished half of it and there was a puddle of greese on the wrap size of the fucking Atlantic. That place is GARBAGE.

Was wondering that. Maybe the ORIGINAL 5G was good as hell. But these days EVERYTHING is being filler fucked to hell. Even my beloved Taco Bell has gone right off a fucking cliff in terms of quality. It's like eating chewy dirt now. Fuck that shit for 10 bucks a pop. Keep it.

I honestly thought about writing a strongly worded letter to their HQ telling them that they lost a lifelong customer with their shit. But I don't think it would help anything. They do. not. care.

brick house tavern and tap

>black and bleu burger with tots.

fuck you

Where dis?

Five guys employee here - been to Cali many times and try in n out everytime trying to get into it but honestly its so repulsive. I'd rather have McDonald's.... This is the one place I would put five guys above.

>not even showing the Burger
What is this? Somalia? Savages, uncivilized.

Oh and I'll tail this rant with my favorite burger joint, Buckeye state exclusive, bitches.

>Swenson's

This. I can go to a proper diner or truck stop that has fresh food prepared on a bbq and get a burger that is about 3,000 times better than this horse shit for that kind of money.

That filename nigger detectederd

Ah I see there. Yeah I suppose that's interesting. But if they think they're going to get anything out of it by trying to be a rebel they're going to fuck themselves in the long run. People have been conditioned to accept and seek out branding.

pollo tropical

Pussy OP ordering small fries at 5 guys

>real men

Sweet baby jesus look at that. Where is this?!

I'd have to agree with this. I had never had In n' Out so I thought i'd have a very unbiased opinion of it. It was below average. And honestly, like you say, i'd probably get McDonalds and I don't even like McDonalds.

in n out

Just like you like it.

My kitchen. Seriously, five guys' burgers are mediocre at best, the only exceptional thing about them is the buns they use. I make a better burger at home.

for the google impaired

brickhousetavernandtap.com/

That looks like something they sweeped off the floor, into the bag. Do they have no respect for themselvse?!

Pipe down fatass

You know you Americans are fucking spoiled right?

I prefer to eat food.

No fucking shit, sherlock. All food made at home is better that at a restaurant, unless you're paying 30+ per serson. Kys.

my Xmas day meal

>jalapeƱo, cheddar, venison burglars chased with a shiner bock

youtube.com/watch?v=aSSpp20fT10

OP is a rapper, check the receipt...HES A NIGGER!!!

hungryinhamptonroads.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/burger-battle-five-guys-vs-smittys-better-burger/

How do you know my ass is fat? Have you been staring at my ass this whole time? OMG.

KEK. keep telling us all how much you wish you were american :)

Not too shabby lookin' there user. Lookin' good. Lookin' real good.

Underage b&

FUCK YOU ALL

now I have to go out and get a burger, you guys are worst than commercials, damn you

Plain as fuck/10

Goodburger

you need that beer, they look as dry as nuns chuff

Good taste my man, you hunt that venison yourself?

The large is intended to feed a family, it's as big as two large McDonald's If not more, and it costs 6.00 alone. We don't do meal deals, for the sole reason that it's cheaper to buy a large fry and share. It's cheaper to get 5guys if you're buying for lots of people because you won't be buying everyone's fries separately. Like 6 burgers 2 large fries and a couple drinks is around 50 bucks. Not bad for feeding 6 people. But if youre eating alone, go for a smaller fry for a 10-12$ meal, with more than enough fries for one person. Also our "regular" burgers are DOUBLE burgers and our "little" burgers are single Patty.

naw...raided my parents' freezer.

I'm right north of you user. I was there last year. I love it but I don't wish I was American. I'm proud of where I come from. But I will say, you mother fuckers know how to do it right. Some states anyway.

Culvers /Thread

Way a burger should be. Not with like 7 different bullshit toppings.

kek. i triggered the snowflakes.

Just make sure it's not 5 Guys lol! I'm getting pretty fucking annoyed and hungry by looking at this thread.

Krispy Kreme

house of fries in screwston, TX

houseoffries.net/welcome.html

I don't know if their food is better but they have the best social media guys.

Better her than Andy Sixx

On what planet is that for a family?! The burgers are fucking TINY! I'm sorry, i'm no fat ass but if you're a working stiff and you come in and want to EAT you ain't going to be doing well for this tiny shitty burger 5G serves.

Dump a half million pounds of fries in the bag too. It don't matter. Men wanna fuckin' eat.

Oh I know. I've suggested many times we start advertising or something. No one in the area even knows we exist. It's all reoccurring customers. Only way to know we're here is by word of mouth or by driving by and seeing us

LOL Typical on this channel. "But muh favorites! Stop liking things I don't like! Reeeeeeeeee. "

No it should be actually good. Not some plain looking Randy burger with shit tier beer.

What in the fuck are you posting?!

Well if is the best they can offer, they may have the downs or something. This is amateur shit. They should be engaging people in better ways not shit posting on Sup Forums about how awesome they think their burgers are.

Nope, we put your fries in the bag then throw a bunch of extra scoops in the bag, because bag fries are bae. Plus it adds to the value, free fries!

>Mumsie must changie diapie
>Makie plate of tendie for muh tummie