Movie adaptation when?

Movie adaptation when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3pHQuCezmLE
youtube.com/watch?v=yqkynwFs9Hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck adaptations. I could do with more of dat music doe. Praise be Shawn Lee
youtube.com/watch?v=3pHQuCezmLE

I'm surprised they haven't done Bully 2.

Minors as leads in a reasonably realistic game? Being aggressors, committing vandalism, mistreating/insulting one another because of their physical characteristics and whatnot, going on dates and having an interest in and making sex-based gags in 2016? You must be outta your mind.

I remember seeing this at Blockbuster and it had looked interesting, but I never got around to checking it out.

What's the gist of it and how would it translate to film?

go back to when?

Yeah, but who knows what rockstars working on they said their working on a sequal to a beloved franchise so who knows it's probably Red Dead, might be Bully, or maybe even Manhunt. Honestly I hope they make Agent since the hinted on it in Gtav

I'm not from Sup Forums. I just like the game.

Well the story is kind of big for a film,but it would translate to TV pretty well.

My favorite OST of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqkynwFs9Hs

>What's the gist of it and how would it translate to film?
The gist is it's GTA in a live-in highschool, with a similar sense of humour but proportionally less violent (IE kids aren't going to shoot guns and throw grenades but wrist-rockets and bouncy balls instead). It wouldn't translate because it apes literally everything from children/teen characters in movies and the character arc is the same "highschool as prison" shit you've seen tens of times before.

Basically Grand Theft Auto at a boarding school. It's a good game but for some reason made me nauseous (and I played most GTA games)

I'm surprised they haven't done anything for four fucking years
Seriously, the last game they announced was MP3 and that was in 2012

To wit, can you spell problematic? Picrelated.

GTA V came out in 2013

I would love a Manhunt sequel that was in the same vein (har) as the original.

Yes, but I'm talking about announcements, not releases

>Tough no bullshit kid gets sent to shithole boarding school
>meets some other kids, one's a dick (Gary) and one's an Autist (not important)
>gets embroiled in plot to take over school one clique at a time by said dick Gary (he thinks it was his plan all along to take over with gary then double cross him when really he just turned up because Gary's schizo)
>gary sets him up, now whole school is against him
>has to take over school anyway for some reason just to stick it to gary
>eventually goes from taking over school to survive, to becoming a prick himself
>has it all ripped away from him and is back to being a nobody everyone hates
>kills gary
>you win

already done by larry clark

Hopefully Red Dead 2 my dudes

Was Gary's death implied? I thought he was expelled

I always though he threw Gary off the roof?

It's been a few years since I played it all that was from memory.

Gary is an autist, Pete was just a beta.

He didn't die. There's no actual deaths in the game. You just knock him out and you both end up in the principal's office.

If a Bully 2 ever happens, there'd be massive butthurt from SJWs if they keep some stylistic choices they made in the first game.

That's too dark for an ending for such a game. He might've been injured.

Comfiest level imo

Of course SJW's will hate this game. They'd hate it if Jimmy wasn't an abo cunt,who bullies the white minority of Bullworth academy.

Bully was always extremely Mild.

It was more of a satire on High School Clichés. There's barely anything sexual in it at all aside from that one task inside the girl's dorm.

The violence was light too, nobody ever broke bones or anything. Maybe a bloody nose from the Boxing Tournament but still.

SJWs would be hard pressed to find anything truly offensive.

They can't complain Rockstar is the most progressive dev desu senpai

The only time death was implied,is when you lose to Edgar in that abandoned chemical plant or whatever that was.

SJW kicked off when it was released anyway just about the name, that's why it was also called Canis Canem Edit in some countries.

Well they would be pissed if the female characters you interact with,kind of have that slutty behavior

What was your favorite clique? It's a tie between the Preps and The Greasers for me.

There's two or three missions inside the girls dorm. That one where you take the nude pictures and the other where you have to collect panties for the coach lel

I played this shit hard as fuck buoy no nigga could stop me

>collect panties for the coach lel
>implying you secretly didn't do it for yourself

>Boxing prefects/police
>seeing how long you can fight them before they auto arrest you

KO'ing niggas left n right

I Ko'ed 2 cops with the go kart.

>not rampaging around bullworth on the lawnmower

Smh desu senpai

I've actually thought about how good this could be, like a PG-13 Warriors, but there's no way you could do it justice today and get a PG-13, and it also isn't deserving of an R rating either.

So Netflix adaptation when?

They'll ruin it with fucking endless mindnumbing filler anyway.

Did anyone else get the rubberband ball?

I spent months finding all those little blue fuckers, then completed the classes after the main game, same with the knomes and the cards, only to find it fucking gives you the location anyway.

Shawn Lee most underrated composer.

does anyone know how to get this to work on mac?

I found the last blue thing by chance on PS2.

>there'd be massive butthurt from SJWs
that's why the only person to get mad about nthe last game was some christian anti-videogames guy, right? what would sjw's even get mad about?

that's why you gotta get russel to fight them

Why are you acting outraged at a hypothetical reaction from a vague as fuck group of people known as "SJWs".

You are getting angry and making up things they would get offended at and then getting offended by your own scenario.

Explain why?

Same funnily enough.

Also
>the bullies have the highest ratio of gay/straight pupils.
You can't write this shit.

There was a ruckus just about the name, some parents thought it would turn their children into thugs playing a game called bully without knowing anything about the content.

Hence happened.

dude... the backlash was literally from social conservatives and religious people at the time of the original, why are you MUHSJWing about this?

>not helping the nerds whenever you run into fights on the campus

I'm not that guy you're trying to bait into arguements on the internet, I just thought I'd answer your question since no one else will & you keep pushing it like a big shit.

i'm not either of the people in that exchange, i'm just saying that it's basically trying to rewrite history by saying that liberals were mad about bully. you can't just paste "sjw" over top of every group of people who were ever offended by a thing in the past