"Portuguese, Spanish and Italians are not white, they're all muslim rape babies!"

>"Portuguese, Spanish and Italians are not white, they're all muslim rape babies!"
>talking about the Age of Discovery/Renaissance
>"white people are the best, muh culture and conquests"

friendly reminder that with the exception of Anglos non-Mediterranean Europeans are useless snowniggers who never contributed anything to western civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jfm6kfbGHSo
maghress.com/attajdid/325
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Renaissance
Literally a french word. (means "rebirth" by the way)

Anglos are the ones most responsible for spreading memes about Iberians being Africans, though

+ you're not med

It was just banter, bro.

Yeah because every Spanish and Portuguese colonies are successful and awesome places to live.

If you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic, now give us back our gold you cunts.

Mediterraneans used to be white, but then they got cucked. There's a reason why Southern Europeans look so different compared to western and Northern Europeans.

Is it the superior r1b haplogroup, I think so

It's okay, the Anglo is so insecure about his genetics(How many different ethnicities passed Britain around anyway?) that he does it for self defense.

aR1ans > R1berians

>tfw abos didn't have any gold

>American education

I gave some gold to a Brazilian whore.

It's not my fault that rich niggers don't come back to the ghetto.

Tfw no al-andalus..
youtube.com/watch?v=Jfm6kfbGHSo

Its onky banter when you gbtfo

Nice delusion.
>Implying the mediterranian region didn't get completely BLACKED when the ottomans invaded there resulting in there being basically no white people ever again
Have fun being brown

Portuguese, Spanish and Italians are white

stop believing Sup Forums memes. Armenians, Georgians, Albanians and arguably Iranians are white too.

>Ottomans
>Italy/Iberia
nice try Ozman

>Indoeuropeans
>white

t. Basque

>"""white"""

Iberia = umayyad
Silicy = abbasid
Balkan = ottoman

What did they mean by this?

>Al-Andalus got expelled from Iberia
>if they survived they would have been the ones colonizing South America
>there would have been be 600 million extra muslims
the world really dodged a bullet there

that's because english is too unoriginal and steals french words and pronounce them even more horribly

since when did the turks get to iberia? they barely got to morroco
in fact most wars betwen turks and iberians were by proxy, since turk army was too strong but iberian fleets would sink any muslim navy (as they did several times) which would lead to inevitable stalemates only eating away the treasury of all those involved

>t. LaDarius DeSean Washington III

My English bf has an Irish profile :( I have been scammed

>imblying we wuzn't
maghress.com/attajdid/325

>Brits fancying themselves as ancient Greeks

>yfw after Muslims conquer the world Iberians will argue on the internet that they're actually Arabs

ew

"oy vey! Ahmed, my long lost brother, didn't you know about the moors, we are of the same stock. Whitescum pigskins are the real enemy! let's kill them togheter, FOR ALLAH!"

>Armenians, Georgians and Iranians are whit-

Lmao

>Fail to discover two continents for 200,000 years despite ancient polynesians finding +100 extremely small islands sailing on wooden sticks tied together and vikings finding it 8 centuries prior using magic stones

If latinos were in charge of space travel, the only thing on the moon would be wreckage and short swarthy human remains

Why is portugal and spain poor?
Like none of you guys have been really part of the first and second world war and never really been hit by defamation.

>Sup Forums thinks only Nordics are white
>*starts talking about ancient empires*
>"man white people are the best, they created the best empires. We Wuz Romanz and Greeks N Shiieett

>inb4 the Romans and Greeks were blonde haired/blue eyed Nordics

>english """""""""people"""""""""

If swedes were in charge of space travel, the only things on the moon ages 0-44 would be 37% foreign

Portugal and Spain aren't "poor", I mean they are compared to Northern and western Europe but they're not some Africa tier shithole. They're second world countries that are borderline 1st world. You can still live a good life in Spain and Portugal

We are in charge of space travel. You need to go back to Gambia.

Jag är svensk av börd, svartskalle.

>Sup Forums

spaniards and portugese did the same thing as anglos, hired north italians to go find the world for them

tbf Ronaldo's grandmother was cape verdean

Ah yes, the Ottomans. Very impressive.

*tips Hormuz and east Africa*

Al-Andalus just had a rulling muslim elite, most of the people were still jews and christians. Shit was bound to hit the fan eventually, much like how the moors got pissed with the arabs keeping the power to themselves.

bronze>>>>>white

No race mixing for 900 years, that's what made Spain and Portugal great. Then XX century and crybullies arrived...

>the only parts of history/prehistory which are worth studying are muh great empires
pleb opinion.

like an overstimulated babby who can only watch high paced hollywood movies because everything else bores him.

You aren't Spanish or portuguese

Feels good man

Unless you consider visigoths, vandals, celts and iberians all the same race, we've been racemixing for a long while. Portugal has also had blacks since the 15th century due to our friendly relations with the Kingdom of Kongo, who eventually stopped being friendly because they felt we were taking way too many slaves. Also, Japanese and Korean slave waifus.

All those are same race but distinct peoples, Iberia is largely Iberian

that's false as it can be.
the chain of outsiders helping in exploration goes more or less like this:
portugal -> greeks, jews, armenians and italians
spain -> portuguese, others (mainly those already listed)
the netherlands -> sephardites (iberian jews running away from inquisition)
brits -> no group in particular. they used whatever they got their hands on (mostly dutch smugled, old as fuck charts)

that's over the point.
Even vikings left something behind besides basic societies (I'm specificaly talking about the runestones and sagas). In comparition the "germanic peoples" (the grouping is arbitrary, they were pretty much celts until the migrations from east) didn't left much. They were mostly farmers "ruled" by an hunter-gatherer elite.

Kek

R1bulls > R1ants