Ok /b. After 6,5 years my gf said it was over. I was doing ok, i thought...

Ok /b. After 6,5 years my gf said it was over. I was doing ok, i thought. Then after 3 months i found out she was already fucking another guy for 2 months. The fucking whore. I went apeshit and yelled at her if all that time together didnt mean a thing. So I decided to break off all contact and it feels fucking great. Im fucking a less attractive girl now that shows me whole new world of sex. Im kinda done with this girl but I want to fuck her in the ass first.

Past weekend was the birthday of my ex's brother who is dating my sister. I didn't went but i heard my ex was questioning my sister about me. I have never felt so confident in my life. It gives me joy that that whore wants to know stuff about me while im fucking other girls on her brothers birthday. Ha Ha

pic related its my ex

Post nudes faggot

State you're job, salary, and age. I'll start:

>Chef at Wendy's
>$8.75 per hour + benefits + free food
>37

Dump all the sluts nudes faggot. Bet shes getting gangbanged right now

she looks like a man

>I have a low paying job, no skills whatsoever and my life revolves around partying and sex

What a scumbag. Let me bring you down from your high horse:
You're a douche. Your ex knew this, that's why she fucked someone else.
You're easily used. Your semi attractive ex gets what she wants and you get something worse. On top of that, you think the pity questions to your sister are something to be proud of.
You are way to focused on some shit that doesn't matter. Stop dating whores or quickies. You're pathetic. Aim to settle down. I bet you don't own a house. I bet you make less than 60K a year. I bet you own an older car, or a newer car paid for by someone else.

Get your life together, you scum. If you're white, I'm even more disappointed.

In other words
>you're exactly right ;(

Bump, not really attractive, wonder how the even less attractive one looks like...

I'd call you a wanker, but that'd be an understatement

Not the dude you're projecting over, but did something bad happen, user kun? You can tell me :)

>*tips*

Nice dubs, bump!

>scumbag
>high horse

The irony is at peak performance

Sounds like you're still mad OP. You come here desperately seeking approval or pause. I mean you act like you don't care about your ex but when she cheats on you bring up how long you dated.. You fucking woman.

Nice try OP.

Approval or applause*

if it makes you feel better nothing means anything anyway

Get cancer and fuck off

State you're job, salary, and age. I'll start:

>Chef at Wendy's
>$8.75 per hour + benefits + free food
>37

R u upset ?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how hard are you crying?

>Giggolo (yo moms a regular)
>200 euro/hour
>22

Pls go be a faggot elsewhere, you cancerous motherfucking bitch ass punk

I'm with you on that one. OP is an enormous faggot.
>Ha Ha

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a wanker are you?

Do you care about that? are you gay? are you a virgin? are you fat?

Asking them real questions, fucking pleb

Dis u bro?

>yo mom

kys newfag

>not bringing a sexy as fuck girl to the party and ignoring your ex

Your so upset sooky baby girl, ran out of tendies?

>newfag
OK wizard

ran out of grammar?

>bitch ass punk
Teenage negro located