'Scuse me, can I have this 'za in peace?

>'Scuse me, can I have this 'za in peace?

I see it more as his friend is taking the picture and he is showcasing how big the 'za is.
He's wondering to himself how much of it he can eat

>scuse me
It is "me scuse" you uncultural pig.

FUCKING

RUSTIC

big pizza
i p
g i
z
z
a

>IT WAS FREE PIZZA

Those are the same pizzé?

looks the same ye and checked

the wheel of 'za comes full circle

Not quite. Based on the comparison between the slices and hands, Ramsay's pizza is significantly larger than Keanu's pizza.

Its a different place too based on the decor and tile

I think the one G.Ram hates so much is here in Denver. And Keanu has never been here.

do amerifats unironically refer to pizza as 'za?

The pizza in Keanus pic is shopped in you retards. It's a different angle of the eaxct pizza Ramsay is eating.

Pies

That's a great shoop, friend. But please stop trying to swindle everyone. OP posted the original.

Oh fuck you ruined my whole life.

kek

Italians do. Americans picked up the slang because there's so many of them in new york and chicago/ other popular pizza cities.

How fucking sheltered are you that you've never seen the phrase "slice of za"?

the pizza in your pic looks nothing like ramsays one...

Just the surfer dudes.

lel

That's what he's saying you dumdum. Somebody took Ramsay's pizza and put it into Keanu's wacky photo.

Well rused OP

>implying keanu isn't such a nice guy he wouldn't ask you to sit next to him after ordering your pizza

Because it's the original picture, not the one OP used which has Ramsays pizza badly MSPainted on top of it. Don't care if pretending to be retarded or actually retarded, either way suck a lemon dumbass.

Epic dude.

It is. It's just the pizza is cropped out from when the camera was more zoomed out.

I've heard it outside of parks and rec

IT WAS JUST FREE PIZZA!

The crust on that shit is THICC.

>"Dude, check out this crust, it's like....woah."

Uh figggggg

>here man I ordered you some 'za
>t-thanks

It's thin crust you fucking plebs.

people here unironically defend this

It looks like if someone stabbed the pizza and its guts just sprayed all over the plate.

if someone referred to a pizza as 'za next to me I would slap them until their cheek raw

kek

if someone next to me slapped my cheek, I would fuck him in the ass raw.

Oh ok. I was just about to say that isn't that pizza like the one on Gordon's show, and under-cooked or whatever. I figured maybe Keano just knew something that we didn't about eating undercooked pizza.

Nah you wouldn't, fucking pussy. Try that shit anywhere over here and you'll get your shit pushed in.

Are you fucking blind? Look at the OP it's clearly shopped, and not exactly in a good way. You can fucking see the jagged edges of where the image was cut, like they didn't even try to hide it.

You would go to his asshole, and push in his shit back into his anus? Good threat, that would be very aggravating to his bowels.

I am not blind.

Cassic Cali' 'za ... woah!

I personally prefer 'gers to 'zas 2bh.

So just retarded then?

>not burs and piss

SHUT THIS FUCKING MEME UP

no

kys

NO. Now tell me about your girlfriends penis

I liked Knock Knock.