What is stopping a multi billionaire from buying a team...

What is stopping a multi billionaire from buying a team, buying every god tier player and paying them ridiculous salaries?

salary caps, in some leagues

in other leagues, nothing. Just look at the EPL

Steinbrenner pls g0

other teams having billionaires trying to do the same thing

It only works in baseball.

i.e. Yankees

>one title in 15 years

They aren't even the highest payroll anymore.

yea other billionaires figured out the system i.e. the Cubs / Dodgers

Mark Cuban literally tried doing this and Bud Selig said he wouldn't let him buy a team.

what sport? this has happened to a certain extent with a number of teams in soccer.

>Leafs not understanding salary caps
Retard

only americans have salary caps

Is there any show that fell off so quickly than Westwood?

The first two-thirds of the season were great, the final third was awful.

I remember some greasy Greek fuck offered Lebron 70 million during the lockout

the salary cap

How would he pay off all his debts after that.

Is it okay if your waifu is a robot whore?

nepotism.

They're all the same tribe most of these owners.

the knowledge that it's more profitable to keep your expenses low, because revenue is more or less the same for everyone.

nobody is talking about your "sports." obese ignorant people

>when an irrelevant third world country with an ugly flag steps to you

that pic!
Cristiano has really let himself go.

Trust this guy, he knows what he's talking about.

Dont they already literally do this?

>t. Tyrone Rodriguez

I live perfectly in this third world country, I do not have to work my life is resolved. I never saw a niggrt in my life and much less a person over 100 kg, there was never a shooting in my school and this is my eye color, what do you do with your life? I assure you that you are a poor wretch who lives in the basement of his mother-

>that black skin

Plenty of sports/leagues have this but it's risky for the owner. There isn't many rich fucks out there who'd put that much money in the toilet without expecting something in return, even if it is the glory that comes with dominating the sport. But there is no guarantee in any sport that buying the "best" players and putting them on the same team is going to give you the best team, at least not the best when it counts. So the owner has publicly made a fool of himself and loses prestige in the eyes of the masses because he just spent a bunch of money on making a non-champion team. Nobody wants to be remembered for that.

lmao

lol thanks my sides needed that

>murican athlete
>muh salary cap

The salary cap.

How does this thread have more than two replies.

The sport that player is in has no salary cap you retard

you must have very wide sides my circular friend

thats not a sport you lier,In which sport is the player so fat that he needs to wear a belt so that his belly does not touch his knees?

Argie football hooligans.

>In which sport is the player so fat that he needs to wear a belt so that his belly does not touch his knees?
Soccer.

negroes represent you , thats disgusting

>mfw a nigger calls another nigger a negro

He is retired 10 years ago, retard, even though he is in better shape than any of your athletes, like this faggot who plays rugby with armor, someone should tell him that his belly is enough protection

thats a brasilian monkey, that type of fauna doesnt live arround here. learn geography jamal.

Doesn't change the fact that he was fact as fuck towards the end of his career, retard. How's it feel knowing that the best athlete to ever play divegrass was obese?

I never implied he was a nigger like you.

Maradona was blacker than Ronaldo and fatter than him towards the end of his career.

thats not messi, maradona or pele.
Learn what you want to talk about before looking like a stupid, this is the last official match of Ronaldo the picture you put you are a farewell game,
You can notice this because he has the Brazilian shirt and nobody with that age is good enough to play for his national teamhe has 40 in that image,

Feels like you are a retard that doesn't know what he's talking about

He didn't win shit when he was fat. His best times as a player came long before that, namely before the knee injury at Inter

inter? leave what my dick did with your moms cunt out of this

Maradona last game 1997- 38 years old,

You do not even know what you say tyrone.
He did not even have that baseball belly at 38
when he retired yes, he became a whale.

Nice job proving my point. Kindly go back to Sup Forums, kiddo

We have it in the NRL. It's fucking annoying. No teams won back to back premierships since the 80s

>messi or maradona
>anywhere near as good as ronaldo or pele

Kek

Be thankful you have have family nearby to console you

>blue eyes
facial proportions>hairstyle>eye color (can only act as bonus)

In the MLB there is no salary cap but we do have nasty luxury taxes that give free money to shit teams with no fans

>one title in the last 30 years

The other day the GM of the Yankees was bitching about the Cubs buying their World Series win.

ITT people who do not understand irony.

Ask some Germans for some money