‘Suicide Squad’ Kills It With $165M Int’l, $326M+ Globally

Apologize etc.

‘Suicide Squad’ Kills It With $165M Int’l, $326M+ Globally

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-international-box-office-global-results-1201801860/
deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-tuesday-august-box-office-record-captain-american-civil-war-batman-v-superman-1201801379/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-international-box-office-global-results-1201801860/

why don't you start a thread to discuss a movie you like instead of just perpetuating this Marvel-DC shitfling contest that has turned Sup Forums into an even worse board?

bump for nu-male tears

wheres the stream, i wanna see it in bad quality for FREE

The only thing it's killing is the DCEU

123movies
m
o
v
i
e
s

imagine all the more money they could have made if it were a good movie

It hasn't even opened in my country yet and the fans are fucking rabid here. The 3rd August premiere was fucking crazy.

i wanna suck margot's little tits

is this the GotG effect?

WOOOO DCEU LIVES ON BITCHES!!! WARNER BROTHERS IS A BUNCH OF HUNKA HUNKAS!!!

honestly let's get like 12 of these movies per year that would be dope one a month.

this. like avatar, or titanic.

Goes to show marketing matters a lot in selling movies

Quality post my man.

Serious question:

Who was shooting the fucking laser guns in the movie the whole time?

None of the Squad was, the military was clearly using normal guns, yet every fight scene has these fucking lasers everywhere.

Who the fuck was it?

Does margot get blacked or what?

No.

It's "Honka Honka" xD

Making money doesn't mean it was good. Just means advertising was good and it was a recognizable brand.

I think I want to fuck a fridge.

I predict it's going to bomb after two weeks. Once everyone sees it, hardly anyone would bother seeing it a second time.

already seen it twice

Fucking this

I'm seeing it in Japan too next month. That's gonna be three times for me.

why?

Once I went with a group of friends to see it in IMAX. Second time with some cousins who came here on vacation and wanted to see it.

I'm curious to see if they get subs or dubs in Japan since I'll be there, haven't checked yet.

Money doesn't mean it's a good film. Transformers movies make shit loads more, and they're not even this bad.

THANK YOU SUICIDE SGWUAD SAVING THE SNYDER VERSE

DO YOU REGRET DOUBTING HIM Sup Forums?

Just watch Shin Godzilla instead

Who said I'm not watching both, bro?

Actually Suicide Squad is very rewatchable for casuals with all the meme music and Halloween/cosplay purposes

Doesn't thisnneed 700m to break even? You know, with the costs of production, marketing, reshoots, and cuts?

Why not see a good movie instead or at least something new?

Reputable insider on Rth said that $250 was the final cost (not 175$).

I need to get my fix before the bluray.

Thanks for that bulletin, sourceless and anonymous guy!

>OMG NAKED PICTURES OF AN ACTRESS WHO ALREADY APPEARED FULL FRONTAL NAKED IN A BIG HOLLYWOOD MOVIE

>sourceless
>literally said the guy is a regular on Rth
user.

dafuq is an Rth

You sure those weren't tracer rounds?

Wait, are we talking about the MCU or DC now?

Anyone pissed that near the end of the movie there was a flashback to the BEGINNING of the movie?

>Anita Busch

I never doubted. I will never doubt. On this rock shall his church be built.

And some of the subtler gags, like Boomer and his beer.

Is that a nameless reputable insider?

Reddit
tier
homosexuality

I don't remember the nickname precisely now, it's nile-something. Gives info on production and stuff.

Don't worry.

We believe you.

>Gitesh Pandya @GiteshPandya
Global update - #SuicideSquad now up to $326M ww thru TUE incl $165M from intl mkts. Will break $400M FRI & get near $500M by SUN.

‘Suicide Squad’ Super Tuesday Not Only An August Record, But Also Beats ‘Civil War’

deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-tuesday-august-box-office-record-captain-american-civil-war-batman-v-superman-1201801379/

kek

This meme is by far my favorite

Blessed be the Snyderverse

How come nobody has mentioned that there is literally no other box office competition? Of course it's making a killing.

Woah my hand went straight to my dick and I dropped my phone. Completely involuntary reaction. Weird

>Snyderfags, once an imminently gas-able underclass, now revealed to be the master race.
Why even live?

>Why even live?

Because you can be redeemed.

is correct. We welcome all, brother. Come join us in the sun.

Is there a unwritten rule that states that they should only release films in the April-July window?

WB's trailers are without rival.

This so much.

But they won't. They can't. You're talking to idiots from the playstation vs xbox generation. All they know is polarization and retarded online arguing ad infinitum without any kind of fucking resolution. It's fucking nauseating.

It's OK, your ignorant ways shall be forgiven, but only if you accept your savior

b-b-but harley was too sexualized!

DC should be grateful to Marvel for building an appetite for capeshit in the general public so any shitty cape movie can make tons of money.

The DCU is Literally Transformers tier. Shit movies that make money.

the eye piece I get, what was the purpose of the mask?

Probably a respirator.

It's an awesome version of the Deadshot mask. Too bad the plot didn't give him more of an excuse to wear it.

How are International and Global different things?

that's because it was fun thanks to wb's tampering

US + International = Global

>NOOOOOOOO! Tyrone was right and my wife's son was WRRRROOOOONGGGGG!!

Comparing marvels first 3 movies and dc first 3

Dc is winning.

Iron man 1 is the best however out of these 6

If he takes it off, it's very painful

He's like some kindaaaaaaa......... big guy.

movie needs more katana.

katana movie when?

What, like for someone?

So it beat ghostbusters?

It beat Ghostbusters literally the second day of its release.

So feminists btfo.

I'm excited to see this tbqh famiglia, looks like a hot mess.

I went by myself yesterday and with a friend today.

Watching dumb American movies in Japan is quite an experience. They go insane for that shit over there.

/thread

Already seen it twice. Will probably be the first movie i've seen three times in the theater

oh fuck