Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride

Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.oup.com/2010/12/cleopatra-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I'm not a 13 year old "HEY MA' I CAN SAY NIGGER ON THE INTERNET XDDDDDD" type of guy.

I dont see a point in being proud over the color of my skin as it is nothing more than the color of my skin.

mein stepdad is black

You're a 14 year old "hey acting like a niggerskin Irl is cool look at my nigger attire and rap music and Lil wyte dick btches"

>Being proud of something you haven't accomplished
Explain yourself

I'm actually 8 thank you very much.

I love being part of the dominant global race, but I don't want to be associated with trailer trash.

I don't take other's achievements as my own.

too late

I didn't realise there were so many albinos here.

White is not a culture. I'm white because I'm Italian, and I'm proud of being Italian, but the pride itself is do to culture, heritage, and family history. I can't say I'm particularly proud to be an American, but I'm certainly grateful for the freedoms it affords me.

fuck off whop your a nigger lover

...H... How did you know?

MOOOOODDSSSSSS MODSSSSSSS MOOOOOODS

Are you me, paisan?

since when did italians count as white?

>im 18
>really busy with school shit
> live in a very liberal multi cultural area
>give zero fucks about causes including this one

A white African is still white. Cleopatra was probably white.

Kill yourself.
Sage

Hey pal... nice post. Care to uhhh.. cite that shit please?

Die, piece of shit honkey.

blog.oup.com/2010/12/cleopatra-2/

Nono, Italian. Not I don't even know where a Paison is from.

Pink pride!

Pink people unite.

Aside from the opinionated shit, I need a bit more clarification. Extra documentation would be nice. I'm actually interested.

Racism isn't productive at this stage and is similar to other basic, outdated desires you have, like wanting high levels of sugars and fats in your diet.

Because skin color isn't an accomplishment.

Oh, this retarded post again.

>be me, be white, be proud of myself, dont need to feel superior about being white but feel superior when i accomplish things

>being op and continuing making faggot threads and sucking cocks
Explain yourself

Cleopatra was Mesopotamian

Who generally ranged from pale white to light brown.

Well that's just a dumb response, we all know that's what OP does.

>can't be proud of muh skin color
white pride means pride in our european cultural heritage and accomplishments, not fucking skin color.

Because being proud of your skin colour is just slightly less pathetic than feeling ashamed of it.

I generally don't take pride in things I had nothing to do with.

Also, "White Pride" is dogwhistle for "I hate niggers". I have the luxury of not living around any niggers and so the luxury of not really having any reason to hate them.