I talked this innocent gf of mine into taking another cock...

I talked this innocent gf of mine into taking another cock. It happened recently and I was there to witness the full effect of it. AMA

I made a guys dream come true who was dying to fuck her. I knew it would be best that way

Pics?

Why?

I somehow get this part.

Pics?

Was he better than you?

none from that night

It's not a relationship that's going to end in marriage. I wanted to try something new and told her it would improve our relationship. I wanted to see a pervy guy with living out his fantasy with her

He wasn't nearly as gentle with her as I am. He was on cloud 9 and taking full advantage of the situation

You let him bust in her, too?

>It's not a relationship that's going to end in marriage. I wanted to try something new and told her it would improve our relationship. I wanted to see a pervy guy with living out his fantasy with he
you're a hero

He requested that part and was excited as hell about it so I let him. Made him get tested first though. I think that was his favorite part and my bf's least

lol

did he fuck her ass?

Thats pretty hot OP, did you fuck her after he filled her up with his cum? Or did you wait a few days for it all to die.

you're a Sup Forums faggot and you didn't video this because...?

I expect at least a creampie pic

>talked this gf of mine into
>and my bf's least
I smell some fuckery going on here

No she doesn't do that. He did try though which was almost ended the night early

I made her shower and fucked her the next morning. I'm not into having another guys jazz on me

We had a strict no phones in the room rule. I even checked his room for a camera

meant gf. no fuckery going on

>I think that was his favorite part and my bf's least

Op is a gay, or a girl, or a trap? WTF

I hate to break this to you op, but his jizz was still alive and well inside her the next morning when you plowed into her. A shower isn't going to clean the cum out of her pussy. I think it can live inside a girl for up to 5 days.

what about more pics/nudes of her in general?

I would never allow another man touch my woman. You're low test OP

Because of a typo? I'm a straight college age male. Been dating my gf since high school

Whatever i guess. I just didn't want to feel it.

done

no nudes?

Rather not have those spreading around. Anything else though

Ass

post it all dude whatever u got

she looks like Geddy Lee

Let's another guy plow his gf raw but is uptight about nudes.

Pics of the dude she fucked?

prolly not really his GF

>
>Let's another guy plow his gf raw but is uptight about nudes.
And posts her face on Sup Forums for the world to see.

what what a gentleman lmao

Cuck

Just post em

I have the chance to threeway my gf with another guy, no gay shit goin on she just loves dick. Should I do it or am I gonna be sorry?
>help

Your girl hot asf tho

fucking do it, its the most awesome freeing experience ever. it's truly hard to feel jealousy after you experience sharing your girl with another guy.

I can give you details about her, or what happened.

It's guys like you I want to share her with. Ones that want her badly and think it'll never happen

Post her Ass !!!

She's basically cheating on you then and saying you're not good enough in bed. Step it up cuck.

Its not jealousy that makes me doubt its more like the fact that she wants dp and wanna get used by 2 or 3 dicks. I think its hot but I dont know if she could take it

Damn OP. Nice work. I'm diamonds over here. Makes me wish I had a gf so I could get into cucking.

If you love her dont do it. If you dont give a shit go to town

And she aint cheating or wanna cheat tho we just like to experiment, also did a 3way with her and another girl

Well first is it 2 or 3 dicks? And if she wants it then do it nigga

Well I know from a friend that he's in. And I could ask another who'll surely says yes, what should I do?

It's indescribable watching her be at the will of some guy who can't believe what he gets to do. I don't think he blocked the whole time. Seeing her looking over at me while her body goes violently up and down.

don't say yes unless you know the relationship will fail eventually. I couldn't marry a girl after this

Was the dude some faggot who was like obsessed with your gf or something?

Did she like the experience?

Are you going to let other guys fuck her?

Don't wife this one. Nothing wrong with having multiple relationships before you marry / settle with one woman. It's not like everyday a girl is openly going to ask you for a dp. But nigga if you ain't up to it don't do it.

How depressingly pathetic cucks are

He was strongly into her. He asked her out several times and creeped on her a lot even right in front of me.
She was strongly against doing it, but I told her it was normal and that it would bring us closer. She didn't like the experience. You could see it on her face the whole time. Doing it again is unlikely, but i might still try

Does it not bother you that these guys undoubtedly have no respect for you and make fun of you behind your back, and that the same likely goes for your gf now?

Lol wow, thats pretty intense OP. You made your gf fuck some creepy dude who she did not want to have sex with lol.

Lol no guys its not even close to that. We just like to experiment you know. First we did it with a girl, so why not with a friend of mine. The one I asked was surprised asf but has done it before with 2 other people so he gets the situation too

As someone who has done this before with my ladies, and with other peoples ladies. What you are describing does not happen.

Uh, hopefully this is bait.
If not I hope ISIS gets you

>Behind your back
Yeah nigga sure it doesn't
Stop lying to yourself cuck

Go ahead, hate, at least we get pussy

Yeah, and your subconscious realisation that you can't satisfy them drives you to use other dudes to do that so you can stay getting sloppy seconds
>I may be a cuck but at least I get pussy
Nigga get pussy without giving it away LOL

It's fun to act though when you're anonymous aint it?

What did he do to her?

I think it's hot to use women and share them
>sorry not sorry

Most insecure faggot on the planet. Doesn't realize he has no ability to get a woman, let alone please her, but thinks he's the greatest man on earth in the sack.

I have a gf willing to do a MFF 3 sum and I offered a MMF 3 sum because I get turned on by girls getting spilt roasted.
I love my gf but the idea turns me on. I might cuck her out one day if she finds a super hot chick for the two chick 3 way. I really wanna see her get spilt by 2 big cocks tho. It'd be hot.

It strikes me as somewhat more insecure to defensively assume things about a stranger on the internet to make yourself feel better lol
I do fine pal, and without needing to rely on other men's cocks to satisfy the women in my life to boot

Always thought it would be hot to be a bull but my girl would never be cool eith Sharing haha

op you are disgusting, you and your girlfriend are trash.

GET OUT OF HERE

Well she told me she wants to exp other guys because I am the only one she has been with. So might as well see her take two bigger cocks than mine.

How big are ya?

YOU ARE A PIG

Like 6 and pretty fat.

I just wanna see her get pounded by a bigger dick and see how she takes it. She probably won't want it again because she took a long time to get used to mine. Hurt her for awhile and was sore.

You remind me of this one friend I had who claimed he had no need to purchase a bullet vibrator because his tongue was way fast enough and he was good enough at it to where he didn't need it.

He saw the use of a vibrator during sexy times as a weakness, and not as a sexual enhancement.

Your the same way bro, other dudes cocks are just real sex toys, and they can be alot of fun, just like adding in another vagina to the situation.

Have fun with your ultra masculine hangups

So you're saying her taking other guys would be a good thing ?
What if she likes the bull more than mine and I have no real way of non letting her going out and getting it again. What if she asks for it again.

Dude when you let your girl be with other guys, she has no fucking reason to lie to you. Generally speaking if she wants it again, either tell her no, or let her do it.

If you're good in bed, and she cares about you, she won't stray far, and she'll fucking love you way more for having a fucking radical, open, honest relationship.

Can I hit her with my fat nigger dick?

More pics?

You wanted to watch this dude enjoy himself more than your girl enjoy herself. You're a fucking faggot. Cuck.

trying to get my wife there, almost ready

Jesus the beta cuckery is strong here.

I do hope you're all joking.

Beta? No. Zetas. Degenerates. Absolute pussies.

Come back op i need more pic of your girl

Story and lots of details plz

mine won't do?

no

Fuck yeah? More pics bro? Preferably with less clothes

sure thing

Fuck I wanna see that ass!

as you like, what would you do with her?

BBC?

that would be ideal yes, you?

How she texts me

that's hot!

First I'd eat that pussy till she was nice and wet. Then I would take her from behind while you watched. After a while I would eat her ass out and slowly try and stretch her asshole a little, followed by me slowly thrusting my cock into that tight ass and finishing inside of her

Yes, mine's a BBC slut

Is she into LWC's by any chance?

no GF nudes = fake story.

saying she's taking random dicks but you don't have your GFS nudes? nah son.
lies.
fake news.

No...lol. BBC only now

very hot, she's never done anal

when did you imply she got niggered?