I'm a straight guy who met up with several guys from Grindr last week...

I'm a straight guy who met up with several guys from Grindr last week, I allowed them to take turns stroking and sucking my cock and penetrating me before my wife got home. It was about 7 guys total in session. I enjoyed doing it but regretted it immediately after due to the burning sensations.

Me and my wife has sex a couple of nights ago and this is where the issue arises, she now has a large sore on her vagina and my cock is precumming more then usual and it stings. On top of that my stool has been runny and flowing. I'm not sure what to do and I'm quite worried my wife will think I'm cheating on her, but since it was with a few guys and i regretted it shouldn't count as cheating.

What do I do? If we go to the doctor, I could get caught for this bullshit I didn't mean to do I need advice. I'm a straight guy I don't want my wife to think I'm a faggot and leave me.

>but since it was with a few guys and i regretted it shouldn't count as cheating.
If only it worked that way gayboy

>straight guy
No, no.

man im not gay shut up faggot it was a one time thing

u bi n a fag in denial
kys

Sounds made up and role reversal. Usually the girl is the stupid cunt, it's the opposite in this story.

Blowing loads into dudes mouths is gay. Tell your wife you went gay and now your back...play it by ear from there.

i have a fucking wife and kids im not gay and i dont wanna fuck up my life over this shit so if you wont help dont be a dick dude my life is on the line here

you have contracted space AIDS
gl hf

But, you are a faggot...

well then all you can do is pray you didnt pass on the gay to your kids

Really bad bait.

you're gay as fuck, why can you even consider yourself straight after this

Tell her the truth and see if she'll stay for the kids but you're a faggot now sorry

Um....there are these things called "doctors" who treat STD's, dumbass.

You gave her a "sore" on her vagina? Like a cold sore? Great, you gave her herpes. Get it checked out before she accidentally gives it to the kids.

I should I need point this out.
OP is gay

Hahahahahaha, you should've thought about your wife and kids before you fucked a bunch of faggots

Write a jazz song to tell your wife

Having sex with men = gay

Two things. One: you cheated and just because you regret it doesn't make the fact you cheated go away. Two: HIPAA stands for Health Information Portability and Accountability Act. This act prevents people from obtaining your private health information without your consent. This is a federal act so anyone caught violating it will be charged with a felony. Any medical personal will have their ability to either practice medicine or work in the field of medicine removed. Maintaining and protecting your private health information is a gigantic deal in the health field. But if you have an STD and you don't tell your wife then you are a shit stain of a human being and I hope the worst happens too you.

Of course all this assumes that what your saying actually happened and I'm on Sup Forums

you dun goofed m8

you re gay ass fuck and that shit counts as cheating, why the fuck you would let some faggots destroy your anus having wife and kids... thats retarded just saying.

You were aroused by and attracted to sex with men. You're gay, nigger.

>seven dudes fucked me in my butthole and it was good
>btw im straight

Enjoy the AIDS.
Src: guy who did the same shit and got AIDS.
I'll be there for your feels thread

>straight
>Grindr

Pick one

Your bi

For the record, aids isn't THAT bad but it's def inconvenient (you can still get a girl, job, live normal, etc)

the only part I enjoyed was cumming in their mouths but getting your dick sucked isn't gay.

I only let them fuck me in the ass because it was part of the deal and I admittedly enjoyed the first few but i ultimately regretted it when they were all done.

so again not gay you stupid faggot, I have a fucking wife and kids. i like pussy.

No, you're a faggot. Don't worry. You can still have a normal-ish marriage/life
-AIDS guy

Oh the runny shits is a dead giveaway on the AIDS. If you start feeling sick and then super chest congestion go to the ER asap

/fit/ is on the loose again

Yeah yeah me too. Two under 4

>i like pussy.
Evidently, you like dick too.

you trollin' nigga

Both dubs. Both true
Checked

kys you dirty fecal fiend

mfw people fall for this bullshit. OP is a faggot. Anybody believing this is legit, are sucking OPs faggy cock

>have a fucking wife and kids
so did elton john and hes the biggest faggot of them all. its what repressed gays do to convince people theyre straight

i mean i know guys who have done shit like this, so it could be real. feel sorry for the disgusting faggots family

>im a straight guy
Not anymore bud

right. and they come to Sup Forums for real medical/relationship advice in regards to a life wrecking issue. yes, this adds up.