bang my ass like there is no tomorrow, daddy

I'll try my best

Clint vapes loli juice.

I can't stop farting blood, papito

Just dont stop!
RAPE ME MORE

you rolled a zero so you must say it
also if this is 0, "gimme dat big black nigger cock"

Hey! You're not supposed to touch down there...

vocaroo.com/i/s1HbmPq7S3Kd

pastebinDOTcomSLASHqLNtGhDi

do the pastebin

Say "clench!" and "good boy" like trigger words.

reroll

SAY:
"El paquetito de Satania, invita a tus primas"

give us something to read

rerollerino

say "me gustan los penes"

In a young but not-quite-loli voice:

They put these stupid "living" underwear on me, and they're SO ANNOYING. They suck onto me and I can't pull em off! In the middle is this big, like, tongue-thing, and it licks me over and over. Ugh! My cunt is so sore and I can't stop stupid coming!

rerolling

Suck my cute feminine penis.

plz say:
"El paquetito de Satania, invita a tus primas"

What is the recommended daily allowance of omega-3?

rreroll

I need a drink of my motha fuckin bread BITCH!... Mmm tastes like PUSSY!!!!

you want sum fuck niggy?

She's getting real good... Daddy can't last more than a few minutes even though she can barely fit it in her mouth yet. After he comes, mommy sometimes ties him up so she can get more practice.

MY DICK HUNGERS FOR GOAT ANUS

do the pastebin

rell

reroll

According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

kek

3 zeroes here and another one on the way.

moddss delete op

shes fuck underage sick fuck die already pedo

rerolleridoodly

rollerino

I vote this

rerollerini

vocaroo.com/i/s0AaGRVQ12Wf
vocaroo.com/i/s1qrv8Yv04a5
vocaroo.com/i/s0sFCPts2qKq
vocaroo.com/i/s0SxO9NzbBsb

"Hehe, you got your white stuff all over my feet."

roll

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEroller

My penis is in orbit.

rayroll

"Normies get out reeeeeeeeeee"

Nice one, dweebenheimer.

rrroooooolll

reroll

reroll

puttanesca my pasta hortler chan

rerooolll

I'm only 9 years old yet you're that hard just from seeing my pussy?

Close. Reroll.

do the pastebin

vocaroo.com/i/s1Aeux77IMkU
*shrug*

You're gonna tear me in half, please baby fuck me

Rerererereroll

mods pls ban

rerollididdly

give me this plz

Enkidu! Can you please read this in your normal voice?

"Can anyone guess what's inside? No?

What you're seeing is called a living pot. Inside is a specially-bred monster, designed to restrain and sexually pleasure anyone small enough to fit inside. This was donated to us with a live baby succubus. Let's look inside.

It's covering her eyes and filling her mouth, so she can't use her powers. Arms and legs are held firmly by these tentacles, which force her body onto this central muscle. You can see it's pretty vigorously stimulating her pussy. If we watch for just a minute, we'll see it force her to come... there she goes! She comes every couple minutes from all the stimulation. Did anyone have any questions?

She's been here for two years this March, and we expect another six months before she's strong enough to break out.

n electrical engineering, ground or earth is the reference point in an electrical circuit from which voltages are measured, a common return path for electric current, or a direct physical connection to the Earth.

Electrical circuits may be connected to ground (earth) for several reasons. In mains powered equipment, exposed metal parts are connected to ground to prevent user contact with dangerous voltage when electrical insulation fails. In electrical power distribution systems, a protective ground conductor is an essential part of the safety Earthing system. Connection to ground also limits the build-up of static electricity when handling flammable products or electrostatic-sensitive devices. In some telegraph and power transmission circuits, the earth itself can be used as one conductor of the circuit, saving the cost of installing a separate return conductor (see single-wire earth return).

For measurement purposes, the Earth serves as a (reasonably) constant potential reference against which other potentials can be measured. An electrical ground system should have an appropriate current-carrying capability to serve as an adequate zero-voltage reference level. In electronic circuit theory, a "ground" is usually idealized as an infinite source or sink for charge, which can absorb an unlimited amount of current without changing its potential. Where a real ground connection has a significant resistance, the approximation of zero potential is no longer valid. Stray voltages or earth potential rise effects will occur, which may create noise in signals or if large enough will produce an electric shock hazard.

Thanks for the kek OP

Say "Steven fuck me hharder! Slap my ass and squeeze my tits harder! Aaaaaaaa"

Thank u lord kek for dubble 0's

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm y dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

say tiny is a trap

Roll

"Traps aren't gay"

Rollllll

I'll only eat my veggies if you cum on them big brother! Don't you want your little sister to grow up big and strong?

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby .

Winnnrarrr

My fucking dude

alrighty dood say "follow negroboy on instagram"

please do
"If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight! Kyaaa"

why must you hurt us

i need this re roll

reroll

again re roll

one more time

again

Voldemort's nipple!

Make American Great Again Trump 2016

one more reroll

vocaroo.com/i/s0GOYwsMeX4n

vocaroo.com/i/s0cC4k9LrJUz
vocaroo.com/i/s1Hcxsm43VM8
vocaroo.com/i/s0i8oHknXM6M
they are fuck u
vocaroo.com/i/s0Ysn4mVQ8Be

Re-roll.

vocaroo.com/i/s14BSTruDHh2
vocaroo.com/i/s0xYgl8sAd3h

please?

thank you enkidu!

I am just doomed to never hear these sentences in a loli's voice

Again.

Thank u :,)

Don't forget this one, OP. Thanks for the ones so far.