A dude in my class had a fidget spinner today and i asked him if i could try it...

a dude in my class had a fidget spinner today and i asked him if i could try it. ive been seeing them around a lot lately and i was trying to understand the appeal. so i spun it in my hand for a few minutes while working on an assignment, and i liked it. i want one now. im in no financial position to spend money on toys, but ive been looking at them on amazon.

do i have autism? why do i want to do this repetitive motion with my hand? why does anybody want to do this?

i am no closer to understanding the appeal of the fidget spinner than i was before trying it, all i know is that i want to spin a fucking bearing inside a piece of plastic in my hand for some stupid reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

smile.amazon.com/Outdoo-Spinner-Fidget-Relieving-Anxiety/dp/B071CW8V2D/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1493164185&sr=8-8&keywords=spinner&th=1)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The idea behind the thing is that it helps get rid of boredom, as well as help you concentrate on the task you are doing.

I have one, and I don't have autism. It just helps get rid of the white noise in my head when writing assignments for Uni.

These are cool, but they never worked as good as the fingerbox my great grandfather passed down through the family. I'll be leaving it to my son as well. Check them out if you haven't heard of them, they are far superior.

shit, you have a fingerbox too? my aunt and uncle were living in Japan in the 60s and got an ayo fingerbox

i used to finger the shit out of that thing when i was a kid so my parents got me one for christmas when i was 9 or 10

an ayo fingerbox from the 60s dude you should check that thing for asbestos .

I have a more recent ayo. Its a 90's Hundertmark Köln edition. Works amazingly.

Holy shit, you guys had fingerboxes too? I still use mine to this day

Keked when you went straight to "do I have autism?"

A shop has opened beside my home that stocks ONLY these things, nothing else.

I don't get it.

The engineering department at my school had everyone make these

About
Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.
The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

Fucking faggot

This is the third thread i've seen about this bullshit in the past hour or so. Something tells me the manufacturer or seller is trying to start a faggot viral campaign.

lol

Faggot fingerboxes are real

too late motherfucker

so is wrestling.

your forced meme is full of dicks and AIDS.

Underage ban surely?

First of all, low quality bait.
In real life, i have actually ADHD and have been taking medication for 7 years.
I could see you having ADHD, but not Autism, as you would know by now.
I don't need these things, nor like them. I find them to make me focus less on work and more fidgeting.
No, you do not have autism, and no, don't buy one of these stupid pieces of shit.

how about you fingerbox faggots come up with an original idea.
this was old 10 years ago

>oldfag

3D printer and old skate bearings

I've made a few that cost me like under $2 to make and sold them for $10+ each

>thinking a finger box isnt real

>a dude in my class had a fidget spinner today a
hit him in the face

didnt read the rest but seriously, hit him in the autistic face

What is wrong with you people? Ir's a fucking rotating series of circles. Who cares?

>It just helps get rid of the white noise in my head
hate to break it to ya

my great,great,great grandfather was in the American revolution. he saved his fingerbox and is actually in my basement. It's in bad condition and has a lot of weird markings, but it's a lot of fun.

yeah I'm autistic and even though i feel the need to fidget I can comfortably say they are not related

>
>an ayo fingerbox from the 60s dude you should check that thing for asbestos .

Oh shit, for real? Like, in the inner casing?

i wish i was getting paid to shill these things user

the truth is there's about a million different factories in china pumping these fuckers out and any manufacturer trying to promote theirs would be hard pressed to guarantee that business went to them without super blatant shilling

maybe the fidget spinner trend will die, but one trend that will never die is astrojax, by new toy classics!

astrojax! it's like a yoyo, but it's not!

Been considering getting one of the spinners, already have a cube. I like the idea of something with weight and momentum.

No tism, just ADHD and GAD but they're both pretty severe. I fuck with the cube when I'm watching things usually, or during lectures, because I feel like I always have to be doing something with my hands. Won't get too much into it, its no cure-all but I'm glad I picked one up. I think discouraging or shaming them is stupid considering most people have some sort of 'fidget', often more obtrusive to others than whatever toy you get.

Had a kid who would fucking drop his pen constantly during exams, wanted to fucking throttle him.

Buy a cheap one for like 3 bucks off amazon (smile.amazon.com/Outdoo-Spinner-Fidget-Relieving-Anxiety/dp/B071CW8V2D/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1493164185&sr=8-8&keywords=spinner&th=1) and if you like it buy a better one. Why not?

theyre sick as fuck my company sells them

Fingerboxes are really fucking awesome. My dad and i used to make them when i was little, so much notalgia around that one little toy

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby

Post you IRL address and I'll send you two

Fucking newfag had to google it. You found the prank article and fell for it you fucking faggit. Fuck you.

Why don't you suck my cock

You don't have autism you thick fuck, you are however dumb as hell. Fidget bullshit has more or less the same result as doodling, which has been shown to have a positive effect on cognitive learning e.g., you're less likely to daydream, more likely to stay focused.

I jacked off like half an hour ago and now my dick just hurts

Fuck you

T H I C C

what is a fingerbox?

fuck off, troll

fuck sake why am I a troll? I just asked a question dickhead

L2 spin a pen around your thumb like a normal person, or get a 3d printer and make ur own

Fuck off. Everyone knows what a fingerbox is and if you don't then you need to kill yourself. It's self explanatory you shitty newfag

A Chinese company called fasttech(.com) has em pretty cheap with free worldwide shipping.

Why not just learn to spin your pen? At least that's mildly impressive

>I always have to be doing something with my hands
This is the reason I just bought one. When I'm walking through backstock or before the store opens at work I tend to get on my phone just to scoll through facebook. I just need to keep my hands busy. I used to draw in school, but I can't do that at work for obvious reasons.

Fidget spinners went 'viral' a couple of months ago so you're late to the party, however it does mean you can buy them of gearbest for $2 for the one in your pic or like $10 for a more complex one made of brass usually

>truth is there's about a million different factories in china pumping these fuckers out and any manufacturer trying to promote theirs would be hard pressed to guarantee that business went to them

Unless they were posting links in the thread to their products. Do you see a link in this thread? I do

i can spin my pen, and i do. the fidget spinner is a different feeling though, you can actually feel it acting like a gyroscope when you get it spinning fast enough, and you can cause it to precess and so on. i also used to be obsessed with flicking my spyderco open and shut, although i couldnt do that in public obviously

are fingerboxes still banned?

show me the link, scrub

they were never banned here in canada except in some grade schools when kids were trading them and ripping off the younger kids

>do I have autism?
Yep, aka normieits

Why are they getting popular? I've seen them a lot too

this is what i was trying to understand

i went to greece and i saw tons of old dudes playing with what i assumed were prayer beads, and i saw them for sale in tourist traps everywhere, eventually i googled em and i guess they're also just some useless fidget thing, possibly descended from prayer beads. i guess people just want to fuck with some shit while theyre doing something, but i still don't really know why this would be a common trait in humans

it's add/adhd

like when people sit and jiggle their leg nonstop or pick their fingernails

Just got back from an extended stay in Greece. They are used to help keep you mentally grounded and as a way to kind of meditate is how it was explained to me by old Greek folks.

I have ADHD and this kind of stuff soothes me. It really helps especially if you fidget with things. Helps clear my mind and saves me from taking my meds.

image?

get baoding balls

i have some nice marble ones that don't make noise

its like stimulating but also relaxing at the same time

>get baoding balls
>its like stimulating but also relaxing at the same time
>playing with big balls is stimulating
sorry to break it to you but you might just be a fag

sorry to break it to ya buddy, you might have to full deconstruct the poor relic

dude finger boxes were dope, my father gave me one when I was little I have it stored in my basement

>a kid in my class

confirmed for underage

what a fucking newfag

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.
The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

the fucking retard kid came into my work asking me if we sold this shit. i just looked at him like the autistic faggot he was. first these faggot kids sheepishly flock to a viral video on how to make nickolodeon slime knockoff using elmer glue and now this shit. why are kids so fucking retarded

agreed

please ban this fggt

cool customer service.

I have a fidget cube at work, since I've been fucking with that little bastard my productivity went up 70%! I actually hit $1000 bonus this month it's awesome.

plot twist
you're the newfag

learn how to spin a pencil instead of this sort of faggotry

learn an actual skill that will drive teachers nuts, this is also extremely effective for passing time during work meetings once you grow up.

Kill yourself.

good job sherlock, because universities don't ever hold classes

if there's one thing worse than spergs it's retards, jesus

get on my level

i will if you come up with something original to insult me with.

not sure how this is any different or how it could be considered "an actual skill". at best, it's a trick.

i can do pen tricks, but just because i have one stupid fidget thing i do should i not have a different, totally unrelated one?

Just stop. This is a desperate attempt for newfags trying feel like they're "in the loop" on Sup Forums. Nobody gives a shit about fingerboxes anymore new fag. Just leave

Are you that poor? You can get one for about $6 on amazon and it's rated highly.

Insult time
You probably had a decent day today non depressed user, and that makes you a stinky poopoo head

i live in canada dog our amazon is totally shit

didn't know what it was, looked it up. Holy shit you fucking phaggot, don't waste your money on this stupid shit. spin a fucking pencil or something

Only a matter of time until this thing becomes an e-sport

Every little shithead in my son's school has one of these. The school doesn't give a fuck, but if my kid brought in a Lego minifigure to relieve his "focus problems," he'd have it taken away as a toy.

More bullshit for soft kids to be coddled. Can't pay attention? Fail out and clean toilets.

>fads for adult

i guess it doesn't hurt anyone, but you are acting like a fucking child

Don't be mad you didn't inherit a sweet finger box like the rest of us. Man up and build your own.

don't do it.

it's meant to control your autism. to keep it sated and hidden within your mind by distracting it.

this is a trap.

it's not intended to be the next fad. some people generally feel more at ease when they have something to channel their anxiety into

THIS is a finger box. Whatever else you faggots are playing with is autistic horse shit.

vape cloud blowing while spinning these would be dank as fuck fam i would watch that on twitch

Dafuq kind of ghetto school is that?
those are a Highschool Shop class 1-day assignment at best

just press a skateboard bearing into a hunk of machined plastic/wood/aluminum

All the Fidget spinner I'll ever need, & its always there when you need it

the poor and oh so the retarded guy

Probably the kind of school where they're actually designing the spinner and the bearings, putting them into CAD, and printing them themselves instead of the redneck shit your high school shop is doing.

This

Seriously. Doesn't anyone just play with their balls when they're bored anymore? Maybe daydream about rubbing your dick in the sweater of the girl in front of you?

>kek'd put finger in

disclaimer only put finger in hole

Those fucking balls just roll around on their own in your hand if you're patient.

you finger your grandma?
disgusting....