Jessica Jones

Would you recommend this Sup Forums?
I'm not much into that blacked/nigger crap, but ignoring that is this show worth watching?
BTW I loved Daredevil just FYI.

worth it for the BLACKED scenes

It's completely different from DareDevil.

Ignore the Sup Forums retards.

I liked it.

No, seriously I heard Tenant is a great villain, but that interracial shit is getting kinda boring considering Sup Forums is full of it.

Its worth it imo, im not a fan of the nigger shit either but Luke Cage grows on you after a bit the same way he grows inside Jessica

spbp

It's here and there, you can just fast forward it.

The rest of the show is great.

>interracial shit is getting kinda boring

There's 2 scenes over the whole show. Only autists are affected.

The blacked scenes are in the first three episodes only and the show is good

How about don't support this garbage and watch something good

>hating on this beautiful relationship

yes, a great battle of wits with a unique and unsettling villain, only disliked by r/mensrights and Sup Forums mentalists who think everything is a conspiracy against them

I think it's pretty good, David Tennant nails it as the villain.

samefag

Why does interracial bother Sup Forums so much?

No because of horrid foot game.

They don't even stay together do they?

sorry reddit

>blacked/nigger crap

> filename
Fucking kek

Non-Frank Daredevil season 2 and Jessica Jones are both pretty bad.

I remember that scene with the brain damaged guy being taken care of by his Christfag mom and asking Jessica to kill him. It served absolutely no purpose and was needlessly edgy for the sake of it. Completely comical.

insecurity from stormfags

>one shitty PG sex scene Triggers me because...
>OHH NOO BLACKED!!!

Lots of nigger crap in it.

JJ is more enjoyable than DD to me because she makes no pretensions toward being a good person etc. like Matt Murdoch does.

if youre a faggot (which you are) then yea watch it

sameCuck

Eh, its somewhat entertaining and the killgrave parts almost save it but besides him the characters and story are mostly uninteresting. Save it for a weekend night when you have nothing else to watch

Every fight ends up being Jessica pushing people, really lazy.

Jessica and the villain are great, most of the rest of the cast are pretty bad
This, too. I still liked the show, though.

watch iZombie instead

Jessica Jones is great.

Better than Daredevil Season 2 by a country mile, and it slightly edges out DD Season 1.
It's a damn good show, and if you liked the others, you'll love this.

Anyone complaining about the interracial shit is retarded, because that was always a part of her character. She's MARRIED to Luke Cage in the comics and has been for more than a decade.

Pennsatucky. is that you?

Good luck ignoring it its in every single episode, long and gratuitous

It's different from Daredevil in tone as it's more of a crime thriller. But I very much enjoyed it. Luke Cage is an incredibly likable character and as Jessica's layers get peeled back she becomes more and more endearing. It gets a little slow in some places and probably would have been better if it was a couple episodes shorter. But the really great moments are fantastic and the last couple of episodes are a wild ride. The villain is notably good. The chemistry between the characters are great too.

It of course is connected to Daredevil and has a character cross-over. Also in Daredevil season 2 there is a character from Jessica Jones that crosses over as well as a few mentions regarding Jessica Jones.

You do know there's a huge crossover show called Defenders coming up, right?

Bloated plot, dull and pointlessly drama-infested side characters, uncompelling main character who is straight-up impossible to root for, kill-yourself-it's-that-bad fight scenes, and last but not least, the "look at how mature i am" sex scenes

iZombie is full of awful CW bullshit romance stories and relies on characters keeping secrets from each other. It's what brings every CW superhero show down.

>Jessica Jones
Unlikeable cunt.

>Everyone else
Great characters that you want to see more of

Seriously even though there's a little bit of "U GO GRRL" pandering (This IS Marvel, after all) it's not so bad. I just wish the main character wasn't a lying cunt that had no redeeming qualities.

Also

>Kill Kilgrave
>No
>Kill Kilgrave
>No
>Kill Kilgrave
Ok

That's the plot.

I would say it is not a good show. If you take out Jon Berenthal then the DD that remains is complete shit. Basically it's bad but you may still enjoy it anyway. Just watch it and turn it off if you get bored.

She needed Kilgrave to clear Hope's name. Then Hope kills herself so that Jessica is free to kill him. Learn to follow the plot and character motivations.

NETFLIX SHILLING IS OFF THE CHAINS

yeah its worth giving a shot, I enjoyed it

>Doesn't have Netflix and wants to be contrarian

Hi Scott

And it still took like 5 episodes to kill the motherfucker.

And while she was trying to save one girl from prison by catching Kilgrave alive, how many people were tortured/raped/killed by him?

No. She was shit and literally everyone else in the show was right.

It's a 5-6 episode series stretched out to fit 13, it has a LOT of filler. You could do without the brother and sister neighbours, probably half the crackhead neighbour, and Trinity and her divorce arcs, and you'd still have a lot of filler. Probably cut out the support group as well, Nitro going full retard, and some of the girl who ends up pregnant as well

Hope dies in the third to last episodes. There were only two episodes after her death. She also didn't know that Kilgrave didn't effect her until the 4th to last episode. If you recall Jessica is about to kill him in that glass room, but is stopped by Trish.

this show is a fucking drag. 13 episodes that should have very easily been 6-8. the last half is probably the worst part of this as you'll watch Kilgrave escape the trap (again!).

If you're looking for a TV show to watch on netflix check out Happy Valley or The Last Kingdom.