What do you think about the language of the poster above you?

What do you think about the language of the poster above you?

shit

ugly gibberish azeri-like language of dogs and cockroaches. Pretty much it

raunchy

Pretty slavic.

Useful for my job. Vothotroth is gay though

Disgusting if not Galician

Sounds bad

sounds worse still

Learning this language was the worst mistake I could ever do. Brazilians distorting in all possible ways every word, written and spoken.

I feel your pain, brothers. At the same time, I am glad we do not have niggers swarming our country like they do.

eeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mix of french/spanish
sounds alright

angry

Easy to learn and it sounds pretty 'neutral'

It is a very primitive language, I detest it.

I can't distinguish it from italian

>angry
One of the oldest and strangest memes, fueled by mean stereotypes

Muttersprache

sexy if spoken by a blonde shy qt

GIB BIERRRRR, ATTILAARRRR

medieval syntax

Don't know about it/don't care/too irrelevant

better than original

dont get it

never heard it, does it sounds like Russian ?

Is it true you have no word for toilet?

sounds like shit, autistic language

Really gay, or really silly, I don't have regional flags.

I'd insult you back but I don't know what language you speak

Literally, the final boss of languages

The gayest form of English.

Sounds foreign

Default language

He speaks Flemish, I think

Irrelevant language

Haven't heard yours yet, but I presume it's pretty nice

The oldest language.

>Haven't heard yours yet, but I presume it's pretty nice

it is Arabic

ACHTUNG ACHTUNG

I don't watch anime so there's no use for your language

stupid american doesn't even know that we speak 3 languages here in belgium

Non-country: the country

they don't have their own language

>maltese
>arabic
I disagree, Hans

The language of my ancestors

Muh heritage

>implying finland is not a sorry excuse for a country full of autistic rapebabies

+ Italian + English

It is a semitic language, no doubt about that

i think nails on a chalkboard sound more pleasant

darfich mitt inen bekant schaft machen i learnt this at school desu
it's nice language but sound vulgaire
we don't speak arap btw

I knew you fags spoke French, Dutch, and Flemish but Dutch is from Netherlands, and French is from France, so where does that leave your "country" with?

american education: the post

french/german hybrid, I think?

now let's look at these numbers first

OH SHI-

German is all right, it's not what I'd call beautiful, but it's a nice language.

French is kinda meh, it's way too feminine, personally I prefer Italian or Spanish over it. It's only great if women speak it.

Dutch is absolutely heinous, possibly the ugliest language in the entire world, surpassing even Chinese and various tonal Asian languages. It's also sounding flatter than the Netherland itself.
Seriously fuck Dutch.

>implying that small G*rman minority in the East actually counted for something
The third language might as well be Flemish tbqh, if it even is an individual language. It's really the only thing that could a 'Belgian' language.

Hungarian sounds nice. It may use a lot of foreign words but at least they are well intergrated into the language.

Education is shit everwhere, it has to be.
For example, none of you here know all the goddamn important years in croatian history, I do, because that's what they wasted several high school years teaching me. And Belgians probably know belgian shit no one cares about as americans know american shit to the detail that no one else does.

and we're all ignorant about 190-195 countries on the planet.

because the place we were born in is just to fucking important it's not even funny

> implying having an angry sounding language is bad
nu-male

Well this thread derailed quickly.

Modt unattractive language desu

just like ur mum

not even European

fucking cases

no wait
fucking articles

> le case maymay
So what? In Latin for example there are prepositions associated with certain verbs, in terms of learning effort that's the same in the end although Latin only has five cases (vocative doesn't count).

do you realise what you just did

I don't think of it at all

The reason I didn't say German was because it's literally, statistically minor compared to French and Dutch, plus they're not even authentic "Belgian" languages.

What even is a "Belgian" language? Does Belgium have a real language by its own devise?

I don't think it does. But some experts say that Flemish in itself, could count as an independent language, and thus that would mean that they have a distinctive culture about themselves.

But I don't think it's a real country by itself, it's just a political invention to take advantage of by Anglos and French just in case G*rmans start invading over it again.

We do have one but we don't use it.

I think about it quite a bit since there's a lot of Indian students at my uni and I wonder, since there's so many regional languages in India, which one they're speaking using to speak to each other

Poor man's English.

if north indians they speak hindi, south indians may speak one of the four major south Indian languages(mostly tamil and Telugu). But most of the south indians speaks and understand hindi too.
Educated north indians and sound indian communicated in English otherwise they have to work it out in Hindi.

I have absolutely no idea what your language sounds like or even looks like

Used to be able to speak it at B2 level at 15 years old, still like it and wanna relearn