You will never stand guard in the watch tower of a cozy post-apocalyptic settlement with a young qt...

>you will never stand guard in the watch tower of a cozy post-apocalyptic settlement with a young qt, watching the burnt landscape around you for signs of trouble
>you will never scavenge for supplies with her, relying on her and trusting her the way she trusts you
>you will never make love to her as the raiders close in in overwhelming numbers, knowing you are both going to die soon, sharing one last moment of intimacy as evil invades your world
>you will never fight beside her in battle, sacrificing yourself in the end to save her life

Why even live.

kill yourself you weaboo faggot

I don't even like Japanese stuff though....

I have that map on gmod.

it's so great, I have a few other apocalypse maps but that one is my favorite.

post some of your own feels, guys. can be vidya-related or otherwise

It's pretty sweet. Great with teh actual mod too.

fuck off faggot
ave true to seizure

What game is this? Verbally abuse me all you want for asking, but please let a nigga know (google wasnt helpful)

which one exactly? darkRP or another one? I should install it... is it any good singleplayer? can I make it good? I've mostly just been spawning overwhelming amounts of raiders and killing them with the aid of qts and bad-ass post-apoc dudes in welding masks

Garry's Mod. It's fine that you don't know. It's a pretty diverse game.

Man I miss RP. Any Old school HL2RP fans around?

I am but I never played it except once on a random DarkRP where I chose "hoe" as my occupation and some guy came over to me and said "slut! get down and suck on me some!". So I did, crouched and bobbed back and forth. Then he turned to the guy behind him (some 13 year old kid) and said , "You see this, son? You don't get this until your older!"

I laughed my ass off so hard I shadowplayed it.

That aside I really love the atmosphere of some of the DarkRP maps. I play Roleplaying games (tabletop kind) but I feel like they are missing the immersion those GMod maps bring.

bump

I can hope dammit

>you will never live in my half million dollar house
>you will never fuck my beautiful wife
>you will never drive my fast, luxurious car
>you will never know the luxury and peace of mind my hard work had brought mr

Fuck off apocopylptoniggerfag. I'm good.

>I will never post on Sup Forums to compensate for being a smelly 23 year old waiting eagerly for mommy to bring him tendies, assuming she doesn't pass out dead from your swamp-ass stink halfway down the stairs

Feels good.

Yeah you should find a Clockwork server and give that a go. Not sure if there are any still around but if you can find a populated one then i'm sure you'll have a blast. It's more of an investment than DarkRP but you get way more out of it in the long run. It's serious RP, there's a distinct difference between you as a person on your computer and the character that you're playing. That isn't really something that exists in gamemodes like DarkRP and it does take some getting used to but honestly some of my fondest memories from my time playing Gmod are from HL2RP and FalloutRP servers. HL2RP especially. Nothing quite like ripping some rebels fingernails out with a pair of pliers so he'll break and tell you where the rest of his cell is hiding out.

Damn that sounds fun. Clockwork servers, huh? I'll have to look for them. Any good East Coast ones?

Man.. Last time I played was about 3 years ago now, and that was my own server so I honestly don't have a clue. Fire up Gmod and take a look. Word of warning, you'll probably need to download and ass load of content before you can play properly. Most servers don't skimp on that. Should all be through the workshop or FastDL though so It's not hard, just time consuming.

I'll check it out. Thanks user.

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>SnapchatY.me
thank me later

fuck off spammer

bump