HOW EDGY IS Sup Forums?

HOW EDGY IS Sup Forums?
IF YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THIS WHOLE VIDEO THEN YOU ARE MUCH EDGIER THAN ME, BECAUSE I FINALLY FOUND SOMETHING THAT EVEN Sup Forums WILL HATE

>MAN LIVESTREAMS KILLING OF DAUGHTER AND HIMSELF

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/man-commits-suicide-with-a-child.htm
youtu.be/riwxbh_n_WM
latimes.com/world/la-fg-thailand-facebook-live-killing-20170425-story.html
liveleak.com/view?i=ea6_1493151503
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theync.com/man-commits-suicide-with-a-child.htm

LINK HA

post a link you fucking mongoloid

youtu.be/riwxbh_n_WM

Meh, nothing special.
Sup Forums used to love this shit

no problem i hate kids anyway.

This isn't bad. You must be new I think.
The most recent video that made me cringe was the guy whose face was completely carved off, and he was kept alive on meth until they decided to cut his throat with a dull rusty box cutter.
Anyone else seen that one?

i cant watch it

I skimmed through it but didn't really feel anything either way.
The suicide scene in 13 reasons why hit me much harder

you forgot to mention that he changed his mind at the end and they both lived

nope

i didn't see any death

nope. Video ends before he kills himself because he uploaded it. Seperate video shows him killing himself.

there is a second vid where he kills himself, noone has found it yet

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

ok kill yourself but leave the kid out of it.

this

no this

Where was the part where the man kills himself? Fucking antihero lying cuck

how edgy are you trying hard with all caps to desperately trying to fit in

Yeeeeeep

I laughed at this, so your video won't get me.

theres a second vid out there

you forgot to metion that they cut his hands off and he desperately tried to fend them away.

inb4 someone metions the grifter (dosn't exist) or daisy's destruction (as lame as faggots video)

new?

this is terrible!

when will these retards realize you can't see anything when the frame backlit

6/10, though, would masturbate again

even worse with sound

Wow, first time I ever cringed from this kind of shit.

God bless that poor bastard

pffft some third world thai baby no real loss there

REPLY TO THIS OR YOU WILL HAVE A GF TOMORROW!

CAN YOU TRY HARDER AT BEING 12 YEAR OLD?

> Wuttisan Wongtalay

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby .

some things you cant unsee

SERIOUSLY THOUGH STOP USING YOUR MOM'S INTERNET AND GO TO SLEEP YOU GOT SCHOOL TOMORROW SHITHEAD

What we all should do to show how edgy we are is by ignoring the fuck out of you, fucking piece of shit shitposter. Go take your fucking meds.

Fucking video won't load on this niggerPad

i really really want to choke you to death right now. give me your address please?

haha try hard op

Is this guy an hereo or is this bs

you guys should 100% stop what your doing and visit
> SnapchatY.me
as soon as you can lol

This is fake...it never happened!!! OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE, lizard men made this video with cgi to confuse us and make us fight each other!

>Protect our flat earth!

You are a faggot.

I kinda want to see

>edgy
You're using the wrong word. The word you're looking for is "desensitized". "Edgy" is when somebody does something for the sole purpose of being shocking, or flaunting established norms. Stop misusing your buzzwords.

Either way, neither one of them was a cat, so why should I care?

Does someone want to tell me what happens?
I can't look at shit like this but am still fucking curious.

i hope that never happens to me

the kid was alive for the whole thing pretty much

so dont. turn around then

Mexicans.
Mexicans happened.

I really should, man.
So a beheading probably. What's so bad about this one in particular?

iraq from what ihear he was a kiddy fidler or gay or maybe he was an american sympathiser or a guy who worked with americans

OP is a fag

he's Thai dumbass

This happened in phucket? The phucking irony of killing yourself in Thailand pucket. Thai up your neck and phucket

You spelled better wrong, user. The music they have on in the background makes the video.

HEY DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE AVERAGE BAIT TO MAKE PEOPLE RESPONSE??

YOU POST STATEMENT THAT "ALMOST" CORRECT AND SURELY SOME STUPID WILL CORRECT THE STATEMENT.

YOU WIL GET YOUR ANSWER EZ. LIKE SOME OF THE POST ABOVE ME

>compassion for a non-white

Yeah like this Dont even bother tbqh famalam

This is it? are you kidding me? this is fucking garbage thanks for wasting my time OP

Did he actually killed himself ?
what a sick fuck that is some cold hearthed bastard first killing his daughter.
Thought it was gonna be the two jumping together but then he grabbed the bridge.

Yeah this is fucked up

where is the real video you fuck face?

Pretty sure this is the wrong one this is like in a prison riot or smth

Why does it say forbidden and I don't have permission?..

A father equivalent to an abortion

What a pussy ended up killing his daughter and pussing out on himself

everyone stop replying and let this trash thread die

But these aren't even animals. I can't be upset if it's not animals.

well that ruined my night

This isn't even remotely bad.. I don't mean to sound like an edgelord but this is pretty tame.

liveleak.com/view?i=ea6_1493151503

here's the actual video if you can even call this display of pixels a "video"

no dubs and i do it
dubs i am safe

NEVERMIND FUCK THAT I MADE IT 30 SECONDS

Trips of truth