Why are Anglos, especially Brits, so obsessed with Germany?

Why are Anglos, especially Brits, so obsessed with Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/24/germany-will-win-the-peace-in-europe-because-of-brexit-says-lord-heseltine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone talks shit about you Germany.

Erfolg zeugt Eifersucht

I want a qt blonde german gf pls Hans

>mfw i see a german exchange student with big boobs
mmmmmmm

I just want you to pay denbts

how big?

to whom?

>germans
>blonde

M E M E S
E
M
E
S

To us for military protection.

We already helped get you back on your feet after WW2, it's not gonna be a free ride anymore. If you want our protection, you should either pay for it or go back to being a nice vassel like Japan still is.

I see. But wasn't the bill Trump presented about the not-spent 2%? In this case he wants Germany to invest in it's own army.
And I don't think Germany should pay for the protection. The US uses their bases and garrisons here in Germany for their wars all around the world (drone strikes from Ramstein as well as huge military hospitals for your wounded), not talking about the amount of roads destroyed by American military vehicles each year

Shut the fuck up you don't have a choice. You lost your right to speak after you destroyed the civilized world twice.

>Sign contract that tells that you have spend 2% GDP on the military
>Spend less for a long time
>New US President tells you that you should spend more in accordance to contract
>Bitch and moan about how if you'd add the costs of the refugees it would be much more than 2%
>Army is the laughing stock of europe due to equipment shortages
>Say that you wouldn't know what to buy to reach the 2% and that the target is unreachable
Why are german politicians such scum?

Your country is one of the richest most stable countries in the world, and doesn't have the strategic importance to the US it once had when it bordered the USSR.

France and the U.K., the other two big power in Europe, both pay far more in to NATO than you guys and pay for their own militaries as well. There really isn't an excuse for Germany to be not be contributing more.

I do think we should and must spend more on our military and yes, we also should contribute more.
But in this case Germany and the European countries need more influence in the NATO, what we haven't because NATO is just America's auxiliary troops.
>doesn't have the strategic importance to the US
Then maybe it is time to move your military to Turkey, Egypt, Pakistan or Uzbekistan

What influence exactly are you demanding that you think you don't already have? Our entire involvement in Libya was at the behest of European allies asking us to take out Ghaddafi. ISIS is also a much bigger threat to Europe than us, but we do the vast majority of the fighting.

Most of what we do in the Middle East benefits Europe more than the US really. If anything, you guys have way more influence than you deserve.

aber ich liebe osterreich es ist viel besser

>oth pay far more in to NATO
No one pays "into" NATO. Thats literally not how the NATO works.

>both pay far more in to NATO than you guys and pay for their own militaries as well
Get fucked burger, learn more about your shitty exortion racket before bitching at us. germany pays way too much into it already.

>Our entire involvement in Libya was at the behest of European allies asking us to take out Ghaddafi.
You are right, I haven't thought about this. America even supplied the French and Italian airforces with bombs and rockets, because they were running short

>Most of what we do in the Middle East benefits Europe more than the US really
I don't want to be rude. But the involvement of the US in the Middle East since the Iranian Revolution in 1979 was a mess.

>Most of what we do in the Middle East benefits Europe more than the US really.
Yeah having the Middle East destabilised and having to deal with the refugee waves following it and the radicalisation of our neighbours is totally to our benefit.
Its only to the benefit of your bloated military-industrial complex that produuces nothing but overpriced garbage you need to get rid off periodically and to create more global tensions to try to force and threaten others into your sphere of influence to help protect from problems you created.

The Chaos that exists in the Middle East right now due to our involvement is still probably a better fate than what would have happened had the Middle East consolidated power.

The crucial problem with the Middle East is that they don't share western ideals, and that would have been true regardless of whether it was the unorganized mess it is now, or if it was 1 or more strong unified countries.

Even the most "Westernized" Islamic country of Turkey is a constant pain in the ass. The whole region pretty much needs to be rebuilt from the bottom up.

You have to go back

it is the origin of the Angles, the Saxons, and the royal family.

>doesn't have the strategic importance to the US it once had when it bordered the USSR.
>bordered the USSR

There was no contract like that. There is just the intention to raise it to two percent until 2024.
Also, for a long time Germany overpaid for NATO. NATOs main force in Europe were German armoured divisions.

Also, the US can't really make us pay anyway. We will demand something in return, so get lost until you have something to offer.

The hero is just a hero, but the villain always steals the show.

>>Say that you wouldn't know what to buy to reach the 2% and that the target is unreachable
Source?

You could probably buy aircraft that aren't going to break down en-fucking-route to the destinations you're going to bomb.

Ireland spends like 0.3% of its GDP or something on defence :DDD

kek

Obsessed in what way?

keep your friends close but your enemies closer

Because you're white,and they're not.

End of disscusion.

They're jelous

We're not really that obsessed. Aside from when England plays Germany in football and we remember how many times we've been BTFO, we don't really think about Germany. I guess there are some Sup Forumstards who will randomly bring up brexit/the EU and how we're somehow "cucking Germany", but those aren't representive of the general public.

What are you? A fucking 1970's New York street gang?

That's bs. since NSDAP used to get loans from both American and British banksters.

>To us for military protection.
Against who? Poland? France?
Russia isn't going to do shit to us outside of your retarded jingoist delusions. Germany and Russia have been neighbours for centuries, and co-existed for longer than that and in all that time of expansion and aggression of both countries Russia has attacked germany exactly once! one fucking time. And they guy who did it got lynched and his entire family eridecated by the russian people. Its not even a matter of understanding as two people, but simple geographic issues that make invading germany for Russia a non-option as long as they don't have the rest of europe on their side.

>We already helped get you back on your feet after WW2
Bullshit. You robbed germany of goods, resources, patents and technology far in excess of the genevan convention allowed quantities of plunder. You payed us back a pittance of what you stole from us.

> If you want our protection, you should either pay for it or go back to being a nice vassel like Japan still is.
We don't. We want you to fuck off. YOU are the ones who want their troops in germany, not the other way around. You should pay US.

Pay denbts freeloaders

>38 posts
>3 are UK
i'll let this speak for itself

Because they won the war and therefore think they should be ahead of us. Yet, when they look at the state of thing, they get really depressed because they see the opposite is true.
They won the war, we won the peace:
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/24/germany-will-win-the-peace-in-europe-because-of-brexit-says-lord-heseltine