When you're rolling towards 30 years old and your life is still not in order

>When you're rolling towards 30 years old and your life is still not in order

How many of you are officially out of the race for a meaningful and happy life? Just a reminder that it's too late for you now.

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

It's never too late to make changes to your life, user. You'd be surprised at what's out there for the taking, live a little.

The only way change can happen is if you're proactive and put forth the effort to, otherwise nothing will ever change and you'll always be in a perpetual rut.

It's easy to say shit like this without the knowing the person in question, some people are just beyond repair

Plz excuse the unfunny Saturday Night Live gorilla

Even though I dont think it's funny, it still had a few wise words

That's your psychi putting up a defensive mechanism to defend it's excuses for procrastination.

I wonder who wrote it though. Most of the time the actors don't write anything anymore.

>It's
>procrastination

Surely you wouldn't think so one dimensional, right user? Right?

Of course what works for you works for everybody because all circumstances are the same.

I mean, if you kinda give up, then yea, you're shit out of luck.

BUT! Life is fucking freaky dude. Shit can happen, good shit, but only if you must be the 'igniter'.

Tell us something about yourself.

Shes right, aside from the "sometimes"

Youre gonna fail 10x for every 1 "success", theres always something just around the corner to kick you in the dick

Thats why you millenial faggots are fucked, cuz life sucks, there is no winning, there is no true success, because everytime you "succed" there no thank yous, no time to enjoy it, to revel in your success because shit doesnt stop for you

You are not special, you do not matter, nobody gives a fuck about you. The world is gonna keep going no matter what you do, and it will fuck you over every chance it gets

Enjoy your childhood while you can youngfags, its all downhill once you hit 18

I don't know. I have Avoidance Personality Disorder and it's really fucking me over right now. Been seriously depressed and really all I have to do is make a few phone calls.

>Even that basically boils down to procrastination. But it's like I'm facing a brick wall for some of the simplest shit.

Well, I grew up poor. Dropped out of school because of growing up in the classic violent household. Father broke my nose and mentally abused my brother and I as kids because he'd take his anger out on us. They'd drink every weekend and get into fist fights amongst themselves. I've witnessed the kitchen of my childhood home covered in blood as my father face pummeled a guys face in mercilessly. Of course there is more.

As a result I have trust issues as the only people in my life have been family who lie, cheat and stole from us. So I stay away from them. Friends who would act like their problems were worse than anything I dealt with at home(I never brought these things up), but ah, living a normal middleclass lifestyle and having your dad yell at you for not mowing the lawn was a travesty.

I have some really bad anxiety and it makes it very hard to make any sort of social connections or any for the longterm. I also never feel good enough or qualified enough to be a somebody to anybody because the people I trusted growing up would tell me I wasn't good enough or could not accomplish any goals.

I've had a several jobs that never pan out as a result of all of these social barriers and it hasn't gotten any easier.

I've also had the luxury of having many of my loved ones, many of whom were very close to me pass away at an early age. I never had the benefit of having grand parents. But I have had the benefit of watching my best friend have grandparents. I wish I had people like that in my life sometimes.

Forgive my absolutely atrocious attempt at posting some information. I suck donkey nips at this sort of thing so I don't even know where to start.

Life is essentially absurd, there's no real reason to live except trying to enjoy what a mess everything is, like a sick fuck.

The one cool part is you get to lie to yourself, and kinda just ignore the contradictions in your humanly flawed opinions.

I say just live like those fucks that do it to the extreme, start smiling and doing power poses and shit. Or invent your own made up shit, fuck found a religion, eat people, jerk off in old people's hair as they lay comatose, do something with your life that's fun to you.

I like this post. Sexy dubs btw

ok nigger

Fuck Off Faggot

I'm not a nigger you nigger

Ignore this faggot. It can and will always get worse. That is all that can ever happen.

Nobody knows how truly shit your life is except you. The quicker you can accept that you'll achieve nothing noteworthy or significant, the quicker you can do other stuff, like abuse your body and die.

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>SnapchatY.me
thank me later

Bump for interest.

I'm 30 and kind of have my life together. I have some retirement money save but will never be able to afford a house.

Pic kind of related.

No, I have it pretty good at 25. Have a house, two cars, summer house, high paying job (software dev), no debts. Stop blaming others for your failures (it's what you people do), get off your lazy ass and do something about it. Don't expect it to be easy. It's not fucking easy.

Nobody is blaming anybody here pal. Queer dev and your two cars and cock fetish.

27 here. I've always joked that I'm killings myself at 30 if my life isn't together. The jokes gonna be on me when I kill myself even sooner. I don't get how some people find happiness. I've tried. I've failed. No partner, no current job, bills slowly not getting paid. It's fucking curtains for me

My friend started to get increasingly bad at the end at frighteningly fast pace and I didn't appreciate it until I found out he was already dead. Now I'm left here regretting I didn't do more; I just finished his eulogy.

My point is: there was someone there willing to do almost anything for him (I wasn't smart enough to see it) and there's going to be someone who loves you left behind.

I hope you're able to find help, and here's a national crisis hot line for help: 8002738255, press 2.