REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND YOU WILL HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BY TOMORROW

REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND YOU WILL HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BY TOMORROW

Is that so?
I'll bite

why you creating these threads?

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

Pls give gf

nah.

Ok

rolling

Sounds good

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

I was here yesterday you fuck and you LIED. You fucking read me? LIED. My life is just as shitty as it was yesterday. I did not receive my girlfriend as you promised me, I want a full fucking refund.

i am going out with this girl tomorrow too

I hope this works OP

Thank you

worth a shot

well she doesnt seem interested so its worth a shot

only if I get dubs. rolling.

post a reply because ya know who knows it doesnt hurt

Please?

PLEASE

whelp fuck me then.

I already have one but would love to have another one.

if doesn't work i will An Hero on stream, but only under this condition:

jk your mom will die in her sleep if you dont reply

Once i've won in thread of this sort. And nothing happened.

I doubt it.

oh well uhh the reply to my reply got dubs? does this mean I get half a girlfriend? or maybe a very small girlfriend?

What am i doing with my life ?

still waiting

Worth a shot mate

fuck life

We can share of course

nothing else has worked

doesnt hurt to try

K

I believe in you OP

nig

I'll prove this wrong and kill myself tonight

replaey

Okay

Can i pick who?

I just want someone to love and be loved

This is a lie, but may as well give it a shot,

fuck it

kys

It didn't work last time :(

wot

I wonder if OP means midnight or the morning?

these threads don't work

Don't lie to me OP

got a waifu pillow 10/10 would comment again

K thanks

rrr

maybe

Its worth a shot

I trust you OP, don't hurt me

Die

Please

what if i dont reply to this thread xd

lets see it

Might as well.

nice meme

Why wouldnt you want to be single?

doubt

K

if dubs kill myself haha

nothing to lose

Sure fam

Let's try. Pic for u desperate fags

gg

pls gib :3D

check this

why im still alive

If you say so

OK MAN LETS GO!

We all want girlfriends.

meh

I've been replying everyday WHERE IS MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND OP

u gonna get bf

yess

Ok if this crackhead nigger can has sex why not me? :(

No I wont.

Plz

traps aren't gay

hmu

someday...

Got Got

hoping and dreaming

Better then nothing

guess ive nothing to lose

Traps ARE gay

wew
kmw here i cum

Roll

i hate you

ok :)

kek

Already have one, but now I'll have two.

This could be interesting