twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>33
>Partner at consulting firm
>~$1m+ per year; should be $2.5m this year

Faggot

>23
>Grocery Store Cashier
>8.00 starting

I applied to so many jobs while in school. I'm honestly glad I landed this. I'd rather work at a grocery store than in fast food.

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

>24
>Cashier at Whole Foods
>$11.50/hr

US Army
Salary of E4 with 3 years

Real Estate Broker
$75,000 plus bounus'

id give 50k for those titties!!!

Paramedic
$12392.16 a year

>24
>Warehouse worker
>$14.50/hour

Mostly okay. When it sucks it really fucking sucks. Delivery days are cool.

Warehouse guys are not my crowd though. Bitchy middle aged men are super fucking annoying.

>20
>jobless
>0
feelsbadman

>30
>Warhouse order builder
>I don't know how much annually, I just started the job, but it's $12/hour and I work between 40 and 50 hours a week, so overtime.

>your age
>full time faggot
>30 fagbux/hour

commercial cleaning
12$/h

Delimber
$1000 week

Where at? How many hours do you work?

sea cucumber supplier
240k/year

I got the job because of my father but money is money and sea cucumber are the new trend

industrial project management internship
about $500/month in my country.

but the job i actually perform in other countries would be like
25K year at half time

will open my own bussiness or get the fuch out of here as soon as I graduate, and won't be very hard either.

>18
>floor staff at movie theater
>8.00 starting but I should be getting a raise to 8.50 soon

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>SnapchatY.me
thank me later

>23
>director of an architecture firm
>$250/hr

How about you kill yourself

>director
>23

This is 100% legit

>good at networking
>good at architecture
>could make more but i like having free time

>good at architecture
>like having free time

This is 100% legit

Senior Reactor Operator in Training
About 155k this year

Maybe if you actually tried you could achieve this too, that would mean leaving your bedroom

Consumer lending
$40,000

Public Safety (hired out)
12.50 p/h

Don't get all worked up over this. Work on you're story and make it more convincing because I don't believe it. You might work in that field but we both know you're not a director. I'm proud of you if you're paid to build things. You don't have to be a director to impress me

>28
>Military Physician
>148000k/yr

>18
>
>2m a year

Software Development Manager
$136k

It's not what you know, it's who you know, if you made connections with big developers who saw my potential last year, its been a good first year so I can charge 250/hr and they are willing to pay it

>19
>figure study model
>$12/hr

I also want to be an architect but I don't know where to start. What did you study and/or where did you make connections?

>20
>Receptionist
>8k usd a year

Have a degree in Cyber Security plus Cisco, RHeL and OCSP certifications.

And you are on Sup Forums, rrrriiiiiiiiight

Get the qualifications straight after highschool dont waste your time with a gap year, find a job before you graduate, a job actually in your industry not, learn what you can on the job, when you think you could do what your boss does start your own firm, dont do it without atleast 10-15 clients, thats it

Legal Tech Consultant
$50k

>23
>Automotive Engineer
>$96k + bonuses

>18
>High school/ Wedding server
>$13.50/hr

>52
>microengineer specialized in surface mount microchips for radio transmission, but I barely ever get to design those.
>38k/month

>22
>Nursing Student
> -$10k/year

>52
>microengineer specialized in surface mount microchips for radio transmission, but I barely ever get to design those.
>43k/month

"Tech Consultant"... doesn't know how to use greentext

Not sure if serious but what kind of consulting? I'm in my 20s and just left the firm I was a partner at. How many partners does your firm have and roughly how many people do you employ ?

The bullshit is strong with this one

>26
>Retail Associate
>7.25/hr
>No raise in 2.5 years
>store might be closed by october

I refuse to believe this

>32
>Unloader, backup clerk, hazmat responder at UPS.
>$19hr
You get incremental raises, I've worked there for too long. The benifits a good though, and I have 6 weeks of paid vacation.

>98
>profesional football player
>10 dollars a month

>19
>sonic
>fast food pay whatta expect

I have a college fund but idk what to go for, I definitely don't want to stay where i am

>Sup Forums is only enjoyable if you're poor.
Come on user, since the fappening tons of people come to this site.

machinist
18k (a year)

barely get by

Do wont make big money being a wagecuck

>23
>panhandler
>around 15k

>20
>Geotech Engineering Intern
>22 Canada-bucks/hr

Part time pizza delivery, full time labor job working up my way to journeyman salary
Pizza: about 15-20/h depending on tips
Labor: start 12.50/h

>32
>Physician of Emergency Medicine
>290K/year

>30
>owner of a racing parts store
>avg of 8k a month

how many hours do you work a week?

investment banker

23, medical secretary, $43k

Senior World Leader CEO
500 billion/h
>this thread

propane and propane accessories
Free propane for lyfe

is that part time or something? In my state paramedics make 47k

-10k/year
Fail p chem
Ugh

The labor jobs a typical 40-50 a week, the pizza is part time cause the managers really dope and lets me basically be on call. I walk in every saturday night and work a 4-5 hour shift to earn beer money and a free pizza

so between 44 and 55 in a 6 day week? that's brutal

>49
>Head Chef at Wendy's
$60,000+/yr

>im a loser so everyone else must be

It sucks yeah, but I need to pay off my student loans. I literally just graduated and im trying to go out into the real world as debt free as possible. I dont do much except play vidya and surf the web so I have a lpt of time on my hands

>19
>High school Custodian
>9.40/hr

Level-3 engineer in a semiconductor FAB
76k + differential=86k

I am a Sup Forums lurker. Too lazy to google green text guessing says I should use > at the start.

>20
>Art student, lost gallery representation bc assaulted owner.
>8K/yr working part time, living off grant shekels

I'm thinking of getting a degree that's more conducive to employment after graduation than a fucking BA.

What degree should I go for? Don't want CS, seems too saturated, and every CS major I know is a miserable Indian or an even more miserable Chinese guy.

>Zookeeper
>34K a year
> I'm 24

best job ever.

WTF rank are you?????? Jesus.. Im in the military and might go into the medical field after. Should i just go medical field being an officer?

never had a job

Country?

physician assistant

>31
>software engineer
>110k base + 20k ish bonuses

>26
>automotive quality engineer
>65k

discord.gg/KnehABJ

>18
>Baskin Robbins
>9/hr

Surprisingly hasn't made me fat.

guy who fixes shit other people break
$42.50/hour +travel +expenses +company truck
>pic semi related

>30
>"electro mechanical something or other"
>32k+....

>30
>Engineer
>100k

>26
>IT and Fleet Manager
>42k/year

>23
>Hospitality
>$30/hr

Design engineer

Have 130k in debt though. Rip me

Grad Student in STEM
27k/year

Fun times of ignoring my 50k debt

I remember meeting a bunch of dumb girls and when I asked what they do they tell me they are consultants. I probe further about what type. They couldn't answer any specifics. I assumed they were whores or just really stupid. How does one become a consultant when you have little experience in anything?

>20
>Web Dev intern
> $15 /hr

> 38
> fellow in a medical specialty
> $68K