What do the b/ros think?

What do the b/ros think?
>She was into me for four years
>I was into her for four years
>We never clicked until recently
>beautiful petite, nice butt dark hair talented girl
>same sense of humor, same vibe
>always happy
The week before i was going to ask her out, her best friend confesed to her.
>she dated him for a bit
>broke up with him
>talked about it
>said "im the one that got away"
>wtf, im still here
Same fucking day:
>she goes and asks to be with her best friend again

You guys dont know. Im a fucking surfer, kite boarder, ukulele song writer, poet. I fucking work out and she says I'm hot as fuck. Then she goes on and dates a skinny faggot whose ex turned lesbian, he can't bench 50 pounds but can just play guitar.

She was a dream girl. One of a kind type. Nobody would give you as good vibes as her. Nobody would make you smile like her. You would see her and get a mix of chills and warm feelings. Your conversation topics we're always perfect. You would forget what you wanted to say but always be able to keep talking. Everything around you would disappear and all that mattered was her. And I'm still pretty sure she was more in love with me. Her smile would make me smile, her laugh would make me laugh, we would joke about everything.
Our friends tell me she used me.

Did I handle this well? I might tell her I still want to be her friend because she made me so happy, but not to stay distant for atleast a few months.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkbzfdmoi_M
discord.gg/7WF9qCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This part is the one that really hurts.

Holy shit dude this is painful to read.

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

As in how I handled it or what she said?

dude, stop acting like a pussy and forget this girl. Move the fuck on. Maybe you had a chance but that chance is forever gone when you decided to act like a pussy. Deal with it and find someone better.

You were into her for four years and never made a move? That's your problem. Women grow out of feelings for men while men grow into feelings for women.

Next time you like someone say something immediately instead of wasting 4 years.

This is so painful to read. Could you use some normal font next time? My eyes hurt.

She was into me to whole time, even when she was dating the guy. She fucking said it.

You can claim to be as hot as you want dude.

Personality goes a long fucking way with women. You obviously are really off putting.

I did try to see other women, because some times I didn't think she liked me. But every time I saw other women I kept going back to her.

Why does it hurt? She's just not into you. Who cares? Not everyone has to be attracted to you.

I'm emotionally unstable, I know that. From what she said that isn't true.

You're obviously young. Having been through what you are talking about with numerous chicks, they ALWAYS grow less attached as time goes on.

They also love the attention they get from guys. If she thinks you are all those things, that's why she talks like that. She has put you into the FRIEND compartment in her mind but she loves the flattering attention because you're obsessed with her even when she's giving you nothing, which is why she strings you along. It's like the ultimate ego boost for her. You cut those strings early, man.

Fucking hurts because I know she was into me even if she was dating her friend. I'm just wondering if she is being a hypocrite because of the things she said to me.

Nah, you're being amazing towards her. She's treating you as disposable. I bet if you never texted her, you'd never hear from her.

Imagine being a girl. Girls have to reject people all the time. She's letting you down easy because she doesn't want to feel like a bitch. She's lying to you.

She just doesn't like you deep down. She doesn't like you as a person.

19, she 18,
We live nearby and studied in the same school.

She was barely into you if that. She kept you around because it made her feel good to have some guy lingering off to the side.

If she was into you she'd be with you. Period.

Skinny dude obviously has way bigger dick than you it's probably time to kys before you get cucked by the next girl too you betafag

...you guys might be right. Either way I still don't want to loose her friendship. I know that was genuine.

If she was stringing you along and making you think she liked you even when she was dating that guy then she's not a friend.

She's a person you extend pleasantries with sometimes. She doesn't respect you.

The right thing to do is to move on but I know you won't. Everyone gets rejected at some point or another. Even her. Just get that there are better people for you out there.

Then just give her distance and see if she cares enough to contact you.

Every bit of advice you need is in this video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkbzfdmoi_M

Maybe its just me man but im going to tell you right now some women have to be conquered. You need to fight for this one. Reading your responses, they read very passive aggressive. Stop. Man up, tell her how it is. Give it a solid go and stop being passive aggressive, then you wont have anything to be upset about when she says no. At least if you do that you know you gave it your all. Fight.

Idk if I feel better or worse. But you guys explained this shit better than my friends, thank you.

Ima do this this, then I'll stop for a long time.

Your best bet is to drop her cold turkey, no more trying to be nice and "Whatever you want" BS. One of the main reasons is women like aggression. They like men to aggressively pursue them. They don't like men that just wait for girls to notice them and ask them out.

I have had at least 4 women string me along before exactly like you are talking about. I play the nice guy and they say things like "Did you miss me?" "You're the best guy I've ever met." and what they mean is "I want someone I can constantly use as a crutch without regard to their feelings." And that shit went on for weeks, months, and sometimes years because I let it.

Only one of those girls every tried to contact me again after I cut her out, but I was already dating someone new that was head over heels for me so I just didn't respond. They always have the same BS "it's not you, it's me" type of lines and they always still want you around, until they don't need you.

Keep your fucking head up. You don't need assholes in your life who are going to be disrespectful like that.

You think the world of her because she's cute. Don't let that blind you. Cute is all over the place.

Also, stop being so wishy washy. Be aggressive with her, and if she rejects her, DITCH HER.
"stop for a long time" is pussy talk that got you into this shit in the first place.

try kissing her m8

cunt

>that font
No wonder she's not into you, she thinks you're gay.

Yeah this too op.

Man the fuck up.

Stop asking about it. I applied the font like 3 years ago and got so used to it that I thought that was the normal font.

Im sick of all these fucking mind games, holy shit. Why must women be so hard? It's no wonder so many dudes are turning into trap loving borderline homosexuals.

>Im a fucking surfer, kite boarder, ukulele song writer, poet
Oh wow what a laundry list of amazing attributes. Oh wait I mean hobbies so totally irrelevant to any serious relationship. You're a fucking child.

Don't be a bullshitter. You know now that it's not the default font. Either change it or own it. Stop being a wishy washy fuck.

>You guys dont know. Im a fucking surfer, kite boarder, ukulele song writer, poet. I fucking work out and she says I'm hot as fuck. Then she goes on and dates a skinny faggot whose ex turned lesbian, he can't bench 50 pounds but can just play guitar.

so arrogant it must be bait. your personality stinks of shit thats why she doesnt like you.

>ukulele song writer, poet

Been through this many times over, all that shit is a load of crap basically saying she found another guy that she wants to bone.

I'm guessing you're really young. Women do this but so do men.

It's not a woman thing. It's an attractive human thing.

I remember having that power and having multiple girls into me. If you haven't experienced it you don't understand. It's so easy to play people.

Women do this to guys because men give them that power.

bastard

Join discord.gg/7WF9qCE for more nudes!

I would add I'm rich but it's inherited.
Won't get it until my grandpa dies in a few years.

except every single other post using a phone screen like this doesnt have that faggot ass font

Tell her to fuck off so you don't get a second chance then go get a real woman fam

She probably saw the font you used and thought you were a gay beta faggot.

> Im a fucking surfer, kite boarder, ukulele song writer, poet. I fucking work out and she says I'm hot as fuck.

you sound like a self obsessed narcissist. get over your stupid ego and move on, if stroking your e-dick on here makes you feel better than go right ahead, but can you try and make yourself look less pathetic? christ, what a fucking baby.

Op here. Done, I'm decided. Leaving now.

Figures. You don't know how to get women because you don't have to work for anything in your life.

You don't know how to fight for something.

>See attractive photographer at event
>Get the balls to talk to her and she gives me her card
>Tell her after I didn't want her business I just wanted her number
>She is blown away and wants to go out
>Take her out, have a great time, make out after dinner and we both seem super happy
>Week later she moves our next date
>Week later she moves it again
>Week later she cancels the day of and tells me her ex came back into her life and she owes it to him to give it a shot
>Most women just want fucking attention, and they don't care about your feelings as long as they get it.

This.

OP move on. Grow some balls and move on. There's so many fucking people out there, who cares about some bitch you were strung up on for a few years?

Start living for you, and no one else. The right people are drawn to passion for life. Not to a self-pitying, flawed romantic.

>The right people are drawn to passion for life. Not to a self-pitying, flawed romantic.

That's deep.

Fuck these roleplaying threads you fucking weirdos...

waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

lil bitch

Shes letting you down in the nicest way she can think of. Its a nice rejection, but a rejection nonetheless

Which is going to be?

>the most important thing in life is to be happy
No wonder you're having women problems if you can relate to the kind of dumb trite bullshit she's spewing. $50 says she has a "Live, Laugh, Love" picture hanging up somewhere.

fuq