Lets have some fun this beat is sick.
I want to suck Andy Sixx's Log of Shit

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EAT THIS YOU FUCK

Dance with me OP

Who would make this?

For the love of kog, this thread again??

Any SJW Fagtard thats in love with that fucken cunt

Checked and logged

More poems please

more loggies

I dream of log, for log I'll hog.
Suck down his shit, he's andy sixx.
The sweetest corn, it gets me horned
I sure need it, his pure logged shit!!

I don't understand this meme. Did he take shit or something?

It isn't a meme. We are the Children of the Log. The only thing one can hope and dream for is a warm, creamy steamy and dreamy hotlog of creamcorned shit straight from the ass of Andy sixx! We worship the log.

Its just some dumb fuck 11 year old trying to make his meme stick

That is hot.

Log'em

We are... the log...

Stop it Jamie

Logged.

Thanks for bumping all the threads

Youre welkome

You are an artist.

It stuck in my heart forever. I want to swallow his corn infested log every day.

Yeah? You want rhose corn chunks to massage your esophagus while its slidding down your fucking throat?

Thank you, user! Finally a legit media outlet!

Sometimes I want to recycle the log afterward, but it's never going to be as good as the first time

So many logs, so little time

KEK

damn if i knew who you were i would beat you all day and make you eat logs and logs of shit for a week! these fucking thread are so annoying you dumb gay freak fuck! hope you die soon!

Be honest...

Would you eat a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole?

Andy's creamy corny log is my spirit animal

I want an Andy log the size of a baby's leg dumped right on my slut face. I wanna let one of his logs ferment in the sun so the flavors can really come to fruition before I smash it between my teeth and squish it between my tongue and roof of my mouth. I want to give an Andy log as a present to a small child and then take it away hastily as I change my mind and rethink what I was just about to give away. I wanna feel his feces smush in between my toes as I dance from pure joy, thinking about the next log to come my way. I wanna feed Andy a subway sub, then take a stethoscope and put it to his intestines so I can hear my tastey treat being made before it enters the world for the first time. I will forever be waiting for my next Andy log fix. I love your logs Andy, forever. AMEN

All jokes aside, I wonder if he would sell a log... I would start the bidding at $100 USD

Has anyone contacted him about this? I would probably give 300-350

I would give all the money in my bank account and the clothes off my back just to LOOK at one of his logs through a telescope.

Anyone interested in log of shit discord?

YES!

you have didn't even keep the original rhythm of the song

I had to make it rhyme

Bump for logs.

please stop this meme it's not funny

It's not a meme it's a way of Log.

i don't get this meme Sup Forums

"General Andy Sixx was acquitted of the federal bribery charges filed against him by the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York after he had allegedly attempted to bribe the US Stock and Exchange Commission with his log of shit in exchange for a priority in consideration for an initial public offering for BVB Army stock."

That whole site is a goldmine

>The low spark of high heeled boys

Wtf where did you find that?

Biersack*

Fuck off bvb bitchboy

You don't chew it you just let it slidding down your throat

someone explain this meme to me plz
I like it