Post if you're under 30 and have kids. How's life? How is it going?

Post if you're under 30 and have kids. How's life? How is it going?

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

hi

Well... My son turned 7 in March. I haven't seen him since easter because he lives with his worthless mother who took him away from me and I can't afford it to see him on a regular basis. My life is a downward spiral ever since. At least we're divorced now. If it wasn't for my son, I'd an hero. But he is worth fighting for because I love him unconditionally.

user, think of yourself as a hero for your child. I promise he adores you. Take it easy and have patience. Slow and steady wins the race, no bullhit

Good luck on your path, my friend. I hope you live long enough to see your kid grown up and fucking happy.

Your kid probably hates you for abandoning him

Nah

Might as well shit up every thread on Sup Forums

28 one son. Its great. Own a house with no debt. 4 vehicles all but one paid for. Getting my bathroom remodeled and about to get a work garage built in my front yard cuz fuck my neighbors.

As long as he isn't a motherfucking piece of shit dad, is ok.

Yeah man just keep swimming.

i pumped twins into a girl three years younger than me several years ago. i'm 27 now.

before i learned i was going to be a father, i was pretty useless. worked part-time fastfood, would frequently use mind altering substances. only really cared for myself.

after i learned i was going to have two new lives depending on me, i cleaned myself up, worked my way into a career job, now i make pretty decent income definitely happier than where i was before.

the hardest part was when they were newborns. it was a lot of frustrating work. family almost fell apart. woman was crazy with post-partum. it was the worst.

after the first year, things normalized. i still play a lot of vidya when the kids go to bed, drink on the weekends, still have friends. it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be once you get past the newborn age. and i have two. my outlook on life changed considerably, and i'm no longer the selfish asshole i was years ago. i also have a purpose (if a bit simple) in that i have two young people depending on me to teach them about the world.

i hear people freaking out because they might be having ONE kid and dreading everything, considering abortion, etc. i get kinda disgusted by these people.

this. just keep going. even when everything feels like it's going to shit, shove it out of your mind and focus on getting yourself mentally healthy and together. don't feel guilty in doing things for yourself every now and then. if you aren't mentally stable, how will you help anyone else?

The people who usually freak the fuck out are the ones who won't do shit for themselves and to the kids. They don't want to change to better.

The older you get, the more difficult it becomes to get pregnant. And the risks of birth defects increase as well. Having kids in your teens or 20's might not be the ideal situation, but it's better than being in your mid to late 30's struggling to get a girl pregnant and being childless.

I'm over thirty. I turn 39 this year. Unless you want a large family, be thankful that they will be grown while you're still young enough to enjoy the rest of your life ahead of you.

Our two kids are 15 and 17. I get my wife and life back. 3 years and counting. You may not think about it now, but one day you're going to wake up and miss having any kind of pit ate life with your significant other. It's terrible.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

GONALD ZRUMP!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

What's the matter with being 30's and childless?

GOTDAMIT ZI HATEE DAT FRONALD SHRUMP

FUNK CRUMP AND FUNK WHYTE POPPLES

There's nothing wrong with being in your 30's and childless. I was talking more about myself. I'm 31 and definitely feel the clock ticking to have a family. I feel like I need to hurry up because the older I get the more difficult it will be to find a woman who wants children and can still have them.

I'm a level 31 wizard. I just try to convince myself I don't want kids because it's less depressing that way.

Oh, ok. No harm taken.