Hey Sup Forums. If I had a girls phone number bus number and her parents social media could I find out where she lives...

Hey Sup Forums. If I had a girls phone number bus number and her parents social media could I find out where she lives. And if so how? Thanks in advance.
Pic not related

fuck no. grills think b tards are sad already dont make this shit worse.

You're right. But that doesn't solve my problem

ffs user post the details and why ill see what i can do

Colwag is the IG. thats all I have right now but I can get the bus and phone numbers

ill need more and a reason why

i get fuck all out of this so a reason why and the number

>Colwag
instagram is private so i can only reverse search the small profile picture which leads nowhere..
more info

just search her parents social media for a city, and then log their Ip through facebook chat

op i found the girl
Hopatcong, New Jersey
works for a company called TerraCycle as their media. went to The College of New Jersey between 2011 and 2015.

I don't know where that comes from but that's wrong. I'm in the same school as her in Virginia. I just need her address.

You a stalker.

okay i get that youre retarded but i need you to try now, with a private instagram i cannot find that. give me more information or just sage

you're so fucking cringy it hurts

>bus number

cant you just ride the bus and see where she gets off?

I'll try. But I'd have to do it without her knowing

Yes. I agree

Colleen Wagner Duncan
Washington D.C. Metro Area
AP Env Sci Teacher at Virginia Department of Education
her user?

I'll see what I can get. Give me 5

going to sleep in 4 minutes

Holy shit that might be. The IG is her moms and I know she's a teacher.

okay now tell me the real reason why no questions asked im just curious

Well goodnight nig nog

OP is once again a giant faggot that ruined all of Sup Forums for eternity the end.

I'm hoping that if I find where she lives I can find all the info on her and her and her family and I can use this knowledge to my advantage moving forward

Undoubtedly

I usually build a believable facebook profile and befriend the person (if the photos are not available to the non-friends,that is.
You'd be surprised how much you can find out by looking at their and their friends' photos.

My biggest success was finding the address of a New South Wales woman by the color of her roof and by sum retarded chat her friends had on her wall.

define moving forward, seriously if you tried you couldnt surprise anyone here.

I'll try that next if this fails

How can i reverse image search?

I really don't have a plan. Just that if I know her really well I'll know how to make her love me as long as I don't let on too much of what I know

>bus number

jesus christ are you fucking retarded? because we're able to search your school's bus schedules.

this is why underageb& is underageb&

have you tried just talking to the person before stalking them?

Lol I'm doing that as well. But I can't use it to find out about her parents and the rest of her family

okay user good luck

Get your friend or pay a junkie to "attack" her and then you move in and "save" her.
Just make sure you have a good cover story for being there.

I sit next to her in one of my classes but I cant muster the courage to talk to her. If I'm at this stage you can guess how much spaghetti I have in my pockets

Thanks Sup Forumsro

and you think stalking her is going to help?

I'm not muscular enough to pull that off without suspicion. I also rarely leave the house so that's another hole

As long as she doesn't know it can't hurt

Well thanks for the help anons, I'm going to sleep and tomorrow I'll see what I can do with the info I have

ive stalked on their social media but wtf... to find out where they live?
good luck