Celeb thread!

Celeb thread!
Optional: Who are your top 3?

That's why she makes her appointments in the middle of the night.

1. DYLAN
2. DYLAN
3. DYLAN
4. DYLAN
5. DYLAN

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

user...!

>1.Elizabeth Olsen
>2.Emma Roberts
>3.Peyton List

AW

Peyton has the best feet

Hehee, found me :3

It was obvious tho

she does have an electric set of feet

Ha, just for us.
Thx for last night. The socks got me. I envy you.

Yeh np.
Lucky me right?

Kaya
Saorise
Hayley Williams

Pure perfection

Hell ya, felt good. And yes, I would've been wearing one on my dick for sure.

I love it when chicks got bare foot

gay

Big tease for me.
Always want to look down on them but then it would be kinda obvious so I have to resist my urges

I believe you.
Nope, sorry

Yup. Had to jerk off to some Katy perry feet this morning in a celeb thread before I went to work. That was really unexpected

Hnnnnggg

>tfw will never have gf

fuck society

Why Katy Perry?

>fuck society
That's exactly why you don't have a gf

heh not me. If I know the person I can't wait to touch them, if I don't know the chick I stare, can't help it. But it is the overall image I find sexy. I am a leg man and girls without shoes just complete the legs

Atleast you have /celeb/

Fuck you

Makes sense.
Well yeah, if I know the girl they already know about my fetish anyway

>Fuck you
You actually wanna say 'fuck me' because you know I am right

Lavren will be my literal bride.

Because he spits hot fire?

whatever fag

Annnnddd my dick is diamonds...

you know it bro

I'm not on board at all with all the fugly teenage twigs posted non-stop in these threads nowadays

No it's because of media setting high standards. Again, fuck society.

It's good to have a fantasy when you can't get the real deal.

How are you user?

belle bella nipple snaps

I'm fine, how are you?

I have been known to give my females friends a foot and/or leg rub while at clubs. They'd take their shoes off, have a dance then come back to sit down at our group. They'd sit next to me and I'd lift their legs up over my lap and proceed to have my way with them.

Well, I know what i'm fapping to.

Wowsa
Because you weren't there and she was the only one being posted in the thread that was half way attractive lol.
Just one thing led to another and...woopsie.

Good.

Are you horny with Lavren away?

love to have that for breakfast

Watch House of Lies.

She gets blacked but you get to see her naked.

Such a sexy celeb.

Boohoo.
Spoken like a true beta.
Just tell yourself that you are a great person, with flaws like everyone else and that you will find your girl one day.

she grows up into this

Of course, it's more difficult than I thought.

Lost a lot of cum to her

Thats probably the sexiest she's looked.

You gotta fuck one and friend zone the other.

MOREE

Exactly the same. Except that I don't like night clubs much and mostly spend time at their place or mine with them

Fuck Munn
FZ Trashian

No it just doesn't happen. I get treated like dog shit.

Write a book

Ah ok.
Well I sleep most of the time now. Can't work atm

But they're both coalburners user

I don't think so.

Well that sucks. Why can't you work?

try to be your best, seriously

Truly a waste of cum when it should be deposited into her.

Because you let it happen. Don't even bother, joke about those guys.
The moment the things hurt you, you get weaker and weaker and one day: columbine.
I have written multiple books in my childhood.

She can play with my asshole with the fleshy tip of her big toe

Got my wisdom teeth removed.

BLACKED

Down that fkn throat

oh yeah. at home or theirs movie nights in summer have you ever had two girls either side of you both with their legs on your lap. Fucking hot as, mange.

that is not a problem

Elizabeth Olsen
Cara delevigne
Sophie turner

Help me cum anons

Oh wow, yeah that sucks. Had mine done too. Tip: don't smoke or drink anything through a straw. Dry sockets are a real thing and suck a whole lot

Fuck, she's so hot.

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

title of the book "The art of same Fagging"