Name our band

God bless this meth

In Meth We Cest

methodon

Best of Incest

The Twin Sister Fuckers with Mamaw & Papaw

Nigger hater 3000

Incest

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

I GOT DUBS!!!

Methlab of the rednecks

"We are pieces of shit. WE SMOKE METH!!!"

Six Teeth

Methallica

The Crawdads

checkem

Methroon 5

Insane Clown Posse

The inbreeders

Napalm Meth

Corndogs for Supper

4 cartons a day

Meth with the Bulls

kekd

Is that a wheelchair?

Family Tree Has No Branches

God Bless Amethrica

Meth Detal

The Burning Trailers

Meth Breath

Rapestick

Skeeter and the Breaking Bad Wannabes

Cripple Willie and the State Fair Carnies

Gang Bang

'All in the Family'

Grandma and the fugly bunch

Bubba and the Meth-Mates

Gaylord McFruit and the Ass Farm

/thread

The siblings

Kill me Now

Fleas on Horseback

We Fuck Each Other

Just a few

Unorthodox METHods

Pig Fuckers Bible Study

Cigarette Burn

One Family, All Married

Primed for cucking

Inbred Moonshine

Resident Evil 7

Woodstock Alabama

Nickelback

Mississippi's Finest

Linkin trailer park

Titty McWhore and the Autistic Four

Incest Pistols

The Cousin Fuckers

Cripple and the Powerbottoms

Bloodstool.

Trailer Park Meth

Crosby Stills & Nash

A Zest for Incest

Grandma and the Smackheads

Average Trump Voters

All in the family...... Becuase y'all look inbred.

Great White Slide

Gimpy Skelter

The Intelligentsia

kickstand

/thread

Hillbilly Hellhole & the Backwoods Brackishwater Bunch