Any cool, rich anons want to buy this poor fag a pizza?

Any cool, rich anons want to buy this poor fag a pizza?

I got laid off from my job today, and I don't feel like eating ramen again.

I believe in you Sup Forums. Someone will help me out and be kind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

go to pateron and do a fund for a pizza

Pffft, BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

tl;dr did you order him pizza or not faggot

Where do you want it sent or can you go pick it up?

sent

you are welcome user :^)

No, fucking starve

Anons pls.

No handouts ever. Get a job.

Sure, tell me the dominos and I will do it

bro, go to the fucking grocery store, pizzas are only like $2-$5, or go to Little Ceasars

If you have kik, I'll give you my address there.

tell us about your job etc. maybe we'll feel sorry and order you a pizza.

LMK if user doesn't deliver (no pun), I'll get you a pizza buddy

Probably layed off for being a fat lazy piece of shit. Currently eating my own pizza. I grind hard for this life

give us yur paypal

No bamboozle?

>laid off from a job
>on Sup Forums
>didn't get fired for being a lazy fat loser

In the same boat as you

What do you reckon tuna mixed with butter chicken sauce would taste like?

butt ass fish suck

No, when I was starting my company I went a few days without eating, finally finding a box of stove-top stuffing that I ate raw. You need to get unemployment benefits and find a new job ASAP. What area do you live in?

Yeah I'm assuming it'll taste fucking shit but curiosity is growing

Someone? Anyone seriously want to help me out?

Pls

Obvious imminent buttfuckery is imminent... and obvious

Tell me more about your situation, job, pay, age. Whats next become NEET, move back in with your parents?

>little Caesars isn't actually pizza.

I'm 26. I was working at a museum as a security guard. I'm probably going to try and get another job, whatever I can get honestly. If it takes a while, I'll think about moving home.

I'm a college grad with a useless liberal arts degree so it might be hard.

Back in with parents? Just get on the dole

Update: tasted alright with a bit of salt n pep

Bump
Someone buy this cunt a pizza plz

I agree with this man.

I have a Liberal Arts degree to but then I got an education degree now I have a job in Education... as you know that doesn't pay well but that's how I turned my Liberal Arts education into a way to pay the bills.

If this is OP what pizza you after? I'd buy you one but I'm as broke as you

I would but I have no money right now. :/ Legit.

Who dat

I literally only want a simple pepperoni pizza. From wherever someone wants to get it for me.

I'm thinking about doing this. Grad school seems like the only way forward to making any real money.

Send user bees instead

ok...so...i washed this through google translator

english > czech > vietnamese > spanish > english

Mmmmm im caressing my penis thinking how nice it would be that you're going to be surrounded. His attractive firm stick and boxers wear on my bird, I feel like I feel everything I do. Panties to the air and only a few continues to grind the chicken well and my disc, and then take out his cock stroked lovely eyes of me how to respond to the witg play and the ridicule my penis. Tongue licking his lips as he leans forward, touching my penis against his abdomen kiss soft lips before sliding down the chest until the barking of my cock between his chest. Mmm ring is pressed with your fingers and thumbs over your nipples, then lower than the peak of tongue display for all. God feels very good to the baby. After a good bite is reduced even more than it gives me even more. Massage parlors tongue before you grab the hair and push you into my penis until it will not start. Then pull back and let the breath. Mmm, your aspirations in the development of wild eyes when you are in the throat. Push a little harder each time. Then he finally pulled me out cornered me this time as I guide my penis to his cat. Mmm both leave flaccid how to grind with my cock deep inside then up and down as we rest on the hand chained to my leg while sliding the wet vulva shut up and down to God, it looks very attractive to see my penis stretch her pussy And when you have more and more. Thumb attract the clitoris back and make a small quick ring that sends her pussy to the contractions of intense orgasm. Mmm they are asking you to move up and down quickly and advocate for everything they did for me. Mmm, my bird is crazy about you. :]

need an address.

Sure, let me post my address here for all of Sup Forums.

Give me an email or kik.

Don't think about it do it!

The students are a nightmare if you work in a shitty school/neighborhood like I do but at least its steady work and I'm earning a pension. I own a house now and live like a grown up. I hate arriving at school everyday but its better than all the other outcomes for someone like me with a Liberal Arts Degree.

Rather than giving you a fish... I've taught you to fish. Plus I'm a poor ass teacher I can't afford to potentially feed someone trolling me, I can barely afford to feed myself.

youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek/videos

I'm not going to post my email on here.

Oh, OK then. Well then how do you propose I get my address to you?

Post it and Pizza will be delivered.

Nah.

Kik? Or make a new snapchat

Mine is

alexh_26

Good luck mang