To those who aren't fat: what did you eat today?

To those who aren't fat: what did you eat today?

Apple and coffee for breakfast
hand full of peanuts
Ramen with vegetables for lunch
gonna have a Caesar salad for dinner

Thanks. I want to lose weight and I'm trying to figure out what is the amount of food people should be eating.

Big Mac, a home mad double cheese burger with avocado tomato and lettuce, lots of soda, 2 chicken wings a bunch of turkey, bout to eat some more shiz too.
>5'11 164 lbs here

coffee.....oatmeal w banana....a graham cracker.....a bowl of cereal....couple pieces of hard candy..i think thats it so far

A Banana and orange juice for breakfast

Crispy Chicken Sandwich with fries and a sprite for Lunch.

A cupcake around 3pm.

Frozen fish sticks and fresh coleslaw for dinner.
2 chocolate chip cookies afterwards

Eat little snacks all day to get dat metabolism going. Also walking water and stretching, ez pz, can help.

A chicken breast.

6', 158 lbs

>3 scrambled eggs and pickled asparagus
>peanut butter and honey
>apple
Haven't cooked my last meal of the day yet.

Rice and some tuna, little bit of chocolate

Play dem ribs like a xylophone

Count your calories.

Download MyFitnessPal and log fucking everything.

Anything other than calories in, calories out is a fucking meme.

breakfast sandwich made this morning (sausage patty and an egg) and a couple hand fulls of sunflower seeds (low sodium)
> 6'0" 280lbs

A sandwich with peanut butter.
A small bowl of cereal.
A few tiny chocolates (200 calories max.)
Rice with chicken, raw bell peppers and onions.

5'11, 140lbs

2 coffees, one energy drink, tuna and rice bowl for lunch and a bowl of spaghetti with a beer just now

2 pieces of buttered toast
a burger and waffle fries
currently drinking a shitty beer

I usually eat alot better, but my metabolism is so fucking fast I literally cannot gain weight even if I try

Diced fruit and milk for breakfast
Deli ham sandwich for lunch
Chocolate for dinner

dafuq skellingtons, I'm 164 and 5'11and look like a pole. Y'all must be straight up spoopy skellingtons

Beetroot and halloumi wrap at lunch. Rump steak with sweet potato fries, tenderstem broccoli, asparagus and peppercorn sauce for evening meal.

Didn't had breakfast
pumpkin puree and grilled salmon for lunch
A samdwich with wholemeal bread, mayonnaise, salad, turkey and pine seeds in the afternoon
fried eggs, rice and a mango for dinner
55kg, 1.8m, european mediterranean masterrace

Small breakfast. Lots of water. Make lots of sauces to flavor things up without adding too many calories. Brown rice and chicken are your friends. Vinaigrettes for your salads are a better alternative to dressings and it makes them flavorful and tart without the extra calories. Don't believe the lie that eating healthy is expensive. It's not expensive, it just takes some know-how and a changing of your routine.

People only say eating healthy is expensive because they:

1.) Can't cook and buy expensive pre-packaged shit that says that it's healthy (that isn't)
2.) Are mentally lazy and not willing to change their lifestyle to meet their goals

You can find a healthy alternative to everything that tastes good if you just apply a little effort to learning how to cook for yourself. It takes a lot less willpower than you think to eat well. More savviness than sacrifice.

F, 5'9

Bagel with peanutbutter and honey
4 beers
Onion rings
4 beers
Steak and potatoes
6 beer

LOL, I used to be around 185 and was considered thing. I lost those nearly 30 lbs just running 30minutes, 3 times a week (10miles a weeK) Took roughly 3 weeks

brekkie:
4 over-easy eggs, 2 slices of ham, 4 tortillas, half an avocado, and milk

brunch:
nutri-grain bar

lunch:
i'm not sure if americans call it stone-soup or something, but it was a stew with chuck beef, carrots, whole potatoes, garbanzo, whole corn, with tortillas, and manzanita to drink

for dinner i plan to eat quesadillas stuffed with diesmillo (whatever americans call it) beef and extra chunky homemade salsa (just tomato, purple onion with lime juice) and drink some more manzanita

and every meal is served with Tapatio or Guacamaya hot sauce

every meal

Still got some body fat around my belly that I'm trying to get rid of.

An orange, some eggs and cheese, and ribs bbyyy
>6'0 218 13% body fat

6 raw dates
3 corn bagel-like things
1 big tasty bacon,big fries at Mcdonalds
1 vanilla donut
1/3 can of honey mustard pringles,
and a fistful of sour candies

pic not related

You're fat

I've always felt fat is a mindset.
I'm a heavyset dude but I never let that stop me from doing hardwork and shit. Don't like to run but I do like climbing up and into/onto shit.

But I had a pulled pork sandwich for dinner. Shit was cash.

Food.....

If you're really trying to lose wait quickly, then go paleo. Avoid eating carbs, sugar, and the majority of processed foods. No dairy and drink only water.

>inb4 it's actually muscle i am strong like bull

Yogurt for breakfast whitebait for lunch

nothing

Double qtr pounder with cheese, a mcchicken with pickles, medium fries and half of the medium coke. I haven't ate anything else today.

Microwaved chicken nuggets from last night and a chocolate muffin.

it's not what you eat it's what you do

and also what you eat

get off your fat ass, fatass

Oh yeH i'm 5'7" and 54 kgs

Reese's and Trix Bar for Breakfast
Two plates of BBQ Butt and two Oatmeal Cream Pies for Lunch
Half a medium Pizza Hut pizza and a bread stick for Dinner

breakfast: lowfat sausage, 1 patty. 2 eggs, scrambled. 1 slice of toast with butter.

dinner: two small pieces of cubed steak (tenderized steak) with au jus. baked potato. baked beans.

Breakfast - got home from overnight shift on ambulance at 730am, ate 3 ego waffles and washed it down with a shot of bourbon and a tall glass of water and went to bed for the day.

"Lunch" - when I woke up at 4 I had some coffee, a few slices of pepperoni, a little provolone, carrots and broccoli.

Dinner - just picked up some veggie lo mein because lazy.

>bagel with cream cheese
>bag of popcorn
>cheese balls
>pizza

lightweight eh?

I mean you're not even cracking a beer when you wake up and another in the shower before breakfast.

step up your game noob

soylent
protein shake
asparagus
spinach
ribeye steak
feta cheese
egg
5g creatine
Probably ~1600 calories max

Pumpkin pancakes for breakfast, baconator with lettuce leaf bun and Caesar salad for lunch, chicken and vegetables for dinner

how is soylent anyway? could you live on it, by which I mean stand it 3-4 times a day?

An appe, yogurt, a burrito, and some pussy.

woke up at 7, drank 6 cups of coffee, that was it until 6 this evening when I ate 2 slices of toast with garlic spread, then a large plate of casserole made with pasta and ground hamburger and cheese and dshit, and I just had a peanut butter and honey sandwitch
6'2 150lbs

6'1, 140 lbs

A deli sandwich
Some potato salad
Quart of delicious Trumoo

breakfast: blueberry yogurt mixed with chocolate granola

lunch: pork chop seasoned with salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, curry. wrap in foil with potatoes, onion, garlic, carrots, olive oil. wrap in foil and throw on girl for 45 minutes.

dinner: whole wheat cracka-ass-crackas with extra charp cheddar cheese. shiner bock

3 bowls of cereal, a peanut butter and jelly, half a box of oreos and some white chocolate macadamia nut cookies

I had a very small hamburger and some fries.

Yesterday all I had was some grilled octopus, pita bread, and feta cheese

Big Mac, and then a home made double cheese burger?

That's like eating a moldy slice of roast beef followed by filet mignon.

I eat total fucking pig food and dont gain any weight. Dreading the day my metabolism catches up with me

4 hamburgers

3 coffees and a few ciggarettes. I think theres a hotdog left over from last night though I might eat that.

mini wheats peanut butter and jelly then a piece of sausage. My overweightness mainly comes from sleeping too much not exercising and a fucked up sleep schedule

Two sausage burritos from mcdicks. About to try a potato and cook 1/2lb pork tenderloin.

I just don't like water and pop has too much sugar

beer has 150 calories

soda has 150 calories

admit you're an alcoholic

>Breakfast
Most mornings i have a piece of fish and bread, but this morning i had a banana
I brew hot tea, add in a splash of orange juice and honey, and ice

>Lunch
2 plates of rice (average)
Half plate veggies (spinach, eggplant, greenbeans with tomatoes etc)
Half to whole plate of fish or meats (fish in vinegar, fried and dried fish, or pork)
Water, tea, or soda if soda is in the house

>snack
Either bread with leftover veggies, or steamed bananas, or root crop with dressing

>dinner
One and a half plates rice
Half plate fish, or meats
Full plate veggies
Water

I went down from size 50 pants to 42. To give perspective, im 6'5'' and was 360. Now im 270(?)

It's lite beer.

Plates? What?

A dinner plate of food? Do you eat out off the floor like a savage?

>a banana, a lowfat blueberry yogurt, a cup of green tea and about 2 cups of peanuts for breakfast/lunch

>an entire Totino's classic pepperoni party pizza for dinner

well at least i started the day off pretty good...

pork and dried cranberries

Breakfast:
Jacks frozen pizza

Lunch:
Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken. Sandwich Meal with Large Fry and Sweet Tea

Snack:
Golden Delicious Apples

Dinner:
One bag of baked rice marinated in Italian dressing, lemon juice, and cilantro with 1/2cup brown rice as a side.

Cajun filet biscuit

It's great, took one every day for last year or so, perfect breakfast for me. I can't do just soylent though, I drink it in like 5 sips... need more.

Nothing

I had a bowl of cream of wheat for breakfast. A turkey and cheese sandwich for lunch. Some kind of tuna pasta for dinner and a pear

Correction on Dinner: Baked Shrimp

I made two eggs and was at work until 9pm. I ate two eggs

>rice with a side of rice for dinner
lol

this and cut out sugar

Three eggs, two slices of bacon, two pieces of toast
A peanut butter and jam sandwich
A large turkey sub from Wegmans

Made the correction a couple of posts up lol. Been a long day, Sup Forumsro

Breakfast: An orange

Lunch: Nothing

Dinner: Rice and veggies

5'2 and 105 lbs

what the fuck

two Chick-fil-A original chicken sandwiches
1 pound bag of almond M&Ms
3/4 of a bottle of Knob Creek whiskey
sausage and peppers parm sandwich
10 wings hot extra blue cheese

Your mom, then your sister. The I fucked your dad while eating your brothers ass. And a sandwich, PB&J.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, scrambled. Juice.
Lunch: Leftover keema matar, naan, red potatoes w/ parm and Italian seasoning.
Dinner: Hugeass serving of orange chicken and fried rice
Now: Two packs of strawberry Pop-Tarts.

I'm 6' and 180 lbs.

3edgy5me

midget

tits or get out.

Breakfast: Eggs and a piece of toast. Normally don't eat breakfast, but 1 day of the week I do it for shits n giggles.

Lunch: Waiting in lunch lines is a waste of time so I grabbed a shitty cheeseburger and a tiny Izzy drink instead of normal lunch. I do this more or less every day.

Dinner: dad made something, it was a spicy pulled pork made in a crockpot. I ate a burger worth of that, and some fries + a cob of sweet corn.

Handful of Pistachios and a cup of Irish Coffee for Breakfast
Chicken Stew for Lunch and a bag of Sour Gummies plus a Coke as a Desert
Two Beef Sandwiches and a beer for Dinner

Orange juice for breakfast
A hand full of nuts for a snack
Some mozzarella cheese for a snack
A grapefruit for lunch
A fake hamburger for supper
A bowl of Rice Krispie for late snack
Then pussy at bedtime
6 foot tall 168 pounds

>supper
kys

5'8" 140lbs

612 day streak right here

salad

5'10 66kg

a big mac with fries and a coffee about 5 beers and a frozen pizza for dinner

A fuckin shit ton of junk food, chipotle, peanut butter crackers and shit. I have fast as sonic metabolism

>Breakfast: coffee
>Lunch: egg white omlette w/30g of cathedral city light mature and 4 turkey rashers.
>Dinner: lean mince 175g, fat free refried beans.salsa, and low fat soured cream.

Snacked a little on a bag of chco gems, 30g of tangy cheese doritos, and a crunchie bar.

I drank 64oz of water.

I do this or similar most day. The meal that changes the most is dinner. I rotate between chicken,beef,pork for main and veg for the sides.

Ive lost 30 lbs in 5 months. Im 6'5" and weight 223 lbs.... cardio and lift 4 times a week.

I smoke weed and drink heavy 2 times a week.

Idk what else to put

6'2 390lbs

A peanut butter sandwich, 2 cups of milk, and a chicken wrap
Around 1500 calories, maybe less.