Just mailed this letter to the IRS. Did I fuck up?

Just mailed this letter to the IRS. Did I fuck up?

nigga you fucked up by even letting the IRS know you exist

yep, shouldn't have called them bastards. Now they'll probably put you in a FEMA camp for gender reassignment and political reeducation.

But they do know I exist. They sent me a letter.

Are you sure the person that receives my envelope won't appreciate frankness?

>Did I fuck up?
MIGHTILY. No one in the government has a sense of humor or the inclination to indulge yours. They'll probably add you to the audit list just for spite.

yea, we use english in america. theyre gonna think thats arabic or farsi some terrorist bullshit language.

nice going op.
enjoy that lien they put on your checking account
i hope your employer pays you under the table too because kiss that goodbye

Everything I wrote is in perfect English (with the arguable exception of the contraction "kind'a"). It's only my penmanship that is lacking; I possess no artistic ability.

In fourth grade we were told no one would pass without learning to write in cursive. I was the only dumbass that believed them. Now both my script and print writing are illegible.

cursive is for signing your name, nothing else.

I bet you don't believe in wrist watches and only check the time on your iPhone

I dont have an iphone, those things are constantly listening and tracking me. I also dont have a wrist watch because they dont make them small enough for me in an adult design.

>i'm kinda retarded when it comes to this kind of stuff
how ironic

oh sweet summer child

Fucking brilliant.

Those curses ought to keep them from round-basketing it, sure, and yeah.

>Not addressing it to "Darling Fascist bully boy"

Send it to ISIS.

>constantly listening and tracking me
>dont make them small enough for me in an adult design

Confirmed for virgin manchild autist.

>round-basketing it

What does this mean?

Fuck up you
There nothing sweet about summer children p. S. Gay of thron3s is shite

you just have to say "hey google, (do this)" and the phone does it. sounds like theyre listening in.

whats that white shit on your knuckles?

White shit.

Extremely informative

>Did I fuck up?

The IRS (America's KGB) is about as friendly as ass cancer. They'll charge you interest and eventually seize your bank account.

Why don't they just print up some more worthless money like they did with the "too big to fail" banks? Our currency is worthless -- why Jew citizens?

Read "The Creature from Jekyll Island" to learn how the "Federal" Reserve and the IRS and Income Tax came into being.

You're welcome

do you even know what month it is?

no, they will just charge you penalties and you will still owe the money. only way out of it is to put them off for 10 years then they can't collect. i think it's 10, but most people that own anything at all can't do that because they will just take anything you own. i specifically set up my shit so i had nothing they could touch. got out of around 5 grand that way.

Ugh you said white shit both times FYI.

It's paint. Or caulk. Or glue. I dunno, I'm a carpenter, I get dirty all day and it takes multiple days for the stuff to come off.

>tfw I make $36k/yr but still pay thousands to the government for health insurance I can't afford to use anyway

>Our currency is worthless

>you said white shit both times FYI
You're not very smart, are you?

Apparently violence against IRS agents is relatively common, but it's kept out of the news to avoid fomenting a rebellion -- I mean, FUCK YOU, I'm keeping the money I worked for, I don't want it pissed away on a corporate military welfare state and Zionist-directed misadventures around the globe.

Deliver the mail, defend the coastline and LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. That doesn't mean you need 35% of my money.

Got pancreatic cancer? Get a weapon and send some IRS agents to hell. And Jew bankers. The people who really deserve to be slaughtered.

>fomenting

Pretty sure you conflated "forming" and "fermenting."

>Deliver the mail, defend the coastline and LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

I like this

>>Our currency is worthless

Look @ a chart of inflation from 1913 to date. It's a fucking hockey stick. We can't afford to mint a penny out of copper any longer. "Fiat currency" and "fractional reserve banking" mean that the Jews lend out the same money over and over, diluting the value.

The gold in Ft. Knox hasn't been audited in decades, and during the Clinton administration some major, MAJOR counterfeiting took place: tungsten bars, which have an identical weight to gold, were ordered and plated with real gold. The only way to test them is either to drill into them and analyze the metal or do an ultrasound examination. Do you understand? FAKE GOLD BARS. THAT's one fuck of a crime.

Remember Ron Paul? He wanted an audit of the "Federal" Reserve and was shut down at every turn.

>fomenting

fo·ment
ˌfōˈment,ˈfōˌment/
verb
gerund or present participle: fomenting
instigate or stir up (an undesirable or violent sentiment or course of action).
"they accused him of fomenting political unrest"
synonyms: instigate, incite, provoke, agitate, excite, stir up, whip up, encourage, urge, fan the flames of
"they were accused of fomenting civil unrest"

Don't question me. I'm fucking sick of this faggot-infested remnant of Sup Forums.

thanks for including the pronunciation, we really needed that.

Hey, I can copy and paste with the best of them.

Can someone translate this shit wiritng

I'm going to go forment a big meaty log of poo.

>IPhone
First thing your mind goes to
>Wrist watch
You mean waste of money used for showing off like a faggot

you couldnt have started a little lower?

Run on the bank and get some bitcoins and eth guys. Then abort the jews out of office, this includes trump.

My watch cost like $30 and is way more functional than digging into my pocket to check my phone every ten minutes like a self-indulgent millennial twat.

See the weird part is, I know this. But I still just put my money in bank. Otherwise can't buy home. Can't set up utilities. Can't do alot of things really. So I just bought a pistol and a rifle. And live my life like the shit show isn't stopping. They have us all over a barrel anyway.

>not pocket watch master race

I bought a watch. Then realized it's like printed news. Dying.

Left your home town visible bruh

who gives a fuck?

Who needs to check the time often enough and is also lazy enough to need a watch it's almost like technology is almost like technological advancement is almost great thing hmmm really makes ya think hmmm

I had a nigger IRS bitch harassing me. She was a typical stupid, affirmative action, bottom of the barrel piece of shit. I literally fantasized about how I could murder her.

>Who needs to check the time often enough

Busy people who are doing things in accordance with schedules. Basically, anyone more important than you.

If only technology could allow you to form a coherent sentence

Did you resolve the issue and/or murder her?

So butthurt

If you dont understand what I said I don't even know what to tell you

No

She left or got fired. Probably the latter since she was beyond incompetent even by gov't standards.

Yeah, I imagine you wouldn't have the vocabulary for it

Enjoy audit and prison anal rape

The average IRS against can't even tie their own shoes, yet they have the authority to take everything you own. Thanks Jews

Its almost like there is this thing called economics that has realized for decades that inflation is fine as long as its in proportion to the expansion of the economy, or even better increases slower then the economy, as has been happening in the US for the most part.

We'll, they might take pity on you because looks like a fifth grader or a retard wrote that. Or be assholes, and confiscate your helmet and bus pass.