Tyrant Thread

Another Wednesday, which means a new episode of Tyrant, which starts in about 30 minutes give or take. Tonight's episode is titled -- well, I'll find out soone enough.

Anyway, as always, a stream is around somewhere. In the meantime, I'll post some Nina tonight and then switch over to Brown Cersei.

bump for the real Max Alpha

textbook taqqiya

Given the events of last week, does anyone blame Barry for tapping that?

And HOLY SHIT, that hijab cutie was evil!

I missed the past few episodes but I just saw the recap. I fucking knew that that was Barry's kid back in season 1. Fucking knew it.

What gave it away?

Last Nina and then Brown Cersei posting.

The way that Barry and Brown Cersei looked at one another. They definitely hooked up at some point, and it seemed like she was angry at Barry for leaving. Considering how old Max Alpha's "son" was, I figured that it'd be a good plot point if it was really Barry's kid.

jfc theyre really shoving the homo shit down our throats

I thought that too, but at least it's somewhat topical when you consider the situation for homosexuals in the Middle East. It's just there to be there, but it's not as flagrant as other examples.

Poor Fauzi - if you had only fought in the war with her and saved her life like twice, you'd be in there and raising your wife's son.

I want to like this guy, but I just feel like he gets shat on all the time.

It's going to break him.

Damn, they're pulling out all of the stops. Poor Daliyah, having to go through that. Will new Max Alpha save her in time?

I think that they'll think she's dead and then pass over her.

Watched the first episode this season and not been excited enough to watch the others.. Did anything interesting hapoen

Patchy the Arab pirate killed Barry's daughter and made Barry and his wife watch.

Barry is Max Alpha's kid's real dad.

literally everything

I think the muslim priest dude is going to end up siding with Barry. I think he'll turn on his wife but he seems like he has a decent moral compass but he's just misguided.

Damn they had the balls to kill the cute daughter? She was useless anyway

Yeah they did. Max Alpha got suffocated to death in his hospital bed too.

We'll see. He should've killed Ihab and put an end to it. Let's hope that we get some reveals this season.

With the son taking up the romance subplot, there was very little use for her to begin with. Considering where they are, they couldn't pull a 'muh feminism' over there.

>My son, I love you. What are you doing?

He should've went out in a blaze of glory, gunning down the Caliphate while getting head from like 10 Bedouin women at the same time.

Him not killing Ihab will haunt him. It's like the fucking Swede from Hell on Wheels.

And yeah, it sucks about Max Alpha, but hopefully Ahmed can sack up and fuck up some crazy motherfuckers.

I feel bad for the museum curator. Seems like a good dude and shame about his daughter.

Damn, this hijab girl was cute too. Is the whole country full of hijab cuties?

>son outs himself as gay

Top kek!

>Sammy
you fucking dumbass

Slap him, Barry. Slap him like in Season 1.

Sammy you fucking idiot hahahahahaha.

He told Barry off though

Of course they are.

How many episodes until Barry kills Sammy for knowing about him sleeping with Dahlia?

Sammy tells Fauzi who gets angry and then to fuck with Barry takes him in front of Dahlia's committee and publicly shames Barry.

To kill his own son is to go beyond Max Alpha - he's not ready yet.

he was the one who killed the terrorist in S1 without hesitation. he's more than ready

Fauzi, you fool! No one takes Max Alpha's concubine!

So going through war has taught him nothing. You would think that he would be more sage like.

>Nina saying that she prefers to die quickly

The irony!

He got to where he is through war. He knows not how to solve it without giving up power. That's what he wants.

Damn, this dude just about to get ganked.

Why'd they let him go? I heard something about poison dates?

Oh shit, I'm sorry. I was talking about Sammy. It's like his character development has been flushed down the drain.

Dont kill him, that'll just prove Ihab's point.

Come on Barry, calm yo tits.

It's like what Trudeau said, "If you kill him, then they win."

Why not interrogate the guy? Give up your brother-in-law, take out Caliphate, get hanged and have a trust fund for your kids.

Interrogate sure, but Barry is going to kill him before doing that. Ihab and the Caliphate are going to turn Barry into his dad. Maybe Daliya can help him, but with his wife not around, Barry is going to slip.

>ywn have a supportive qt Muslim with nice eyes to diagnose you and give herself to you for the cause

Now, we must find high-res pics of her! To the hunt!

Oh shit, Bedouin qt made some points!

Time to see what Barry will do.

Alright, what did we think of the episode?