GF cheated on me with this guy and ended up leaving me and is now living with him

GF cheated on me with this guy and ended up leaving me and is now living with him.
they sent me pics of her sucking his dick on snapchat.
what the fuck is so special about this guy Sup Forums

fixed

Well first off, you're posting on Sup Forums.... so ya, there ya go

Are you anything like him?

There both faggots

Looks like Cr1tiKal

nope

hella does

Post yourself, nigger. We'll let you know

post snapchats

His most striking feature is that he's not you. That probably instantly appealed to your girl.

me

Idk, you don't look as hairy as him. That's about it.

What does your GF look like?

Literally just not as hairy. Theres obv some emotional support shit going on. Maybe he just has a huge dick. Either way, i'd hate to be in your position. You don't need a girl like that in your life.

You cant compete with that glorious beard.. So dont even try

That's rough man. Go hook up with a girl and do the same to her, or post her nudes on her facebook wall

is it really the fucking beard???

You look like a bitch and are a bitch sorry there is just no easy way to break it, in his pictures he asserts pride and dominance whilst you don't, you look the type of person who i could steal beers off in a party and you'd smile it off... Plus being on here trying to work this out, really shows your attitude, you blame yourself but she cheated, go get your dick sucked and send them a pic, pay a hooker if you have to, fight back don't be a bitch

pretty sure you just got your girlfriend stolen by a mage

dont feel bad man, my girlfriend left me for a guy who was obviously less attractive; no one could figure it out. I even knew the guy, he had a tiny cock and like getting fucked by trannies. Idk some women are just fucked in the head and cant let themselves be happy so they pick the worst possible choice to make their lives as difficult as possible so they have a reason to start drama

pic or it didnt happen you lying fucker

He looks like Aqua Man and some gay fucker had sex and somehow this aborted fetus crawled out of the asshole looking like a muskrat.

For a lot of girls it really makes a difference.. I would for sure recommend growing it out a bit and seeing if it changes anything for you.. But not to try and get her back cause honestly fuck that skank

Ya but hes still fucking ops girl.. And from the sound of it probably yours too lol

cuck confirmed

Definitely the beard OP. I have a very masculine beard and I steal girls all the time. Sorry man, it's just beard power

The defense mechanism in our brain is so interesting.. We can make up a great number of things just to make ourselves feel better

It's not the beard. She's probably just a slut who's better out of your life

>Masculine beard
>Steal girls all the time

Takes a girl to break ya heart a few times before you really start to appriciate being a playa.

My wife left me when I deplyed. Got back first gf I got cheated on me and left me.

Started really playing the feild and getting my numbers up. 28 now. Slept with over 100 women. Not all great looking, some you wouldnt believe how sexy. Some say I broke thier heart, some say I raped them.

All part of the experience. Most important thing is to learn fuckin is just fuckin

Cant turn a hoe into a house wife.

I have another wife now and a son. Lifemis awesome but it takes pain and time to learn how to be right in a relationship.

Or rather i should say we can generate a great number of false realities to make ourselves feel better

feel better user

The fact that he's adventurous and willing to be risqué obviously. Qualities you lacked, apparently.

They sent you pictures in attempt to illicit rage and jealousy in you, and it likely worked, didn't it?

Don't feel too bad, though, because when she inevitably gets bored of him and his antics she'll rinse and repeat the process.

She's essentially using him for a place to stay, free food, etc. Sex is just a perk. When she's used him to his full potential he won't be anything to her.

Remember, cheaters never prosper nor do they change. You dodged a real bullet, just move on and be glad you don't have that parasitic leech draining your life away anymore.

That last part would be nice to believe but in reality she will keep bouncing around till she finds herself a nice sugardaddy and live out the rest of her life pretty comfortably

what the fuck is wrong with you OP? instead of crying on Sup Forums, why dont you figure out how you want to get revenge?

slash his tires?
beat the fuck out of him?
you decide.

Your gf was a slut. :/ Send me her number so I can get revenge. >:)

give this man a medal
real shit brotha

OP. WTF. All this conversation and no tits? Post tits.

Still have the pics? Send them to her parents. His too. Plaster them all over the internet, in the most inappropriate places you can think of.

Use them as your profile pics for all of the fake social media accounts you're going to set up. Jesus, dude, use your imagination.

hes just cuter than you are dude. sucks to be you

Don't worry OP, I know this guy personally, and he's with 4 girls at the moment.

he's got a sick tattoo, fresh hair, and a dope beard.

face it op, you got cucked.

Honestly bro you look way better than that dude, get a cute ass new blonde.

guy looks like he'll take it up the butt if he gets drunk enough, fuck this faggot and his gay ass tattoos and fucking retard hair, motherfucker is taking a fucking selfie in a public bathroom, most likely where he gets his daily intake of cum shit and piss, this fucking albino nigger doesnt have shit on you OP send him a pic of you infront of his fucking house how about that, fuck up that fools car and make sure to send those suckin pics to everyone you know, infact post that shit right here well take care of it for you

>steal beer
>at a party

its a party jackass, you share alcohol. You fucking dweeb, I cant believe you think youre hard for stealing free beer.

weak arms. no wonder she left you, you dont life at all and can't style your ugly hair.

Post the snaps they sent u

Women like her are a depreciating asset.

not life, lift. anyway fuck that bitch Sup Forumsro. I know it's a blow to the ego and to the "heart" but my only recomendation is to let it go, erase her from your life.

Start lifting and getting involve in more activities. After a while she will miss you but she wont say anything and once she sees how better you are without her she will hate her self.

YOU ARE A FUCKING ALPHA, NOT SOME BETA BITCH CUCK BOY!!!!

OP looks like a nice person, pretty chill to grab a beer with.

jackass looks like one of those whiney "sensitive" bitches that are in reality fucking sociopaths.

kek, fucking gauges

>op mad cause he wants to suck this guys dick too.
You should ask, cause maybe they'll let you fluff his balls before bye fucks her.

probably the reason she sent him a snapcaht of her sucking that cracker dick. He should just be the bigger man though.

I bet op's girlfriend's new boyfriend is the bigger man. At least bigger in the cock region.

Be less nice. don't be a pussy don't be a cuck. Great success.

You're both kinda goofy looking... seems like a lateral move on her part.

Text her back that you jerked off to it, that'll freak her out.

>slash his tires?
>picture of Punisher

post her nudes and then post a link to this thread

no, it's that she's a slut

chicks always have a thousand excuses, but at it's core they're just fucking sluts. they're either sluts or they're not. Usually all it takes is for the guy to say enough nice things to them and them to form a crush for it to happen

I got two hot chicks in college to fuck me, even had a 3some. came in one, fucked the other one raw multiple times

one night i meet up with a riend taking us all to a party. they've brought their boyfriends. they're like swoll handsome really nice guys. I have a nice face but i'm skinny as fuck. I honestly felt bad. they were such cool dudes and they weren't ugly at all, most people would say better looking than me

they're either sluts or they're not. just learn the signs and protect yourself from this heartbreak

Screenshot it and send it to her parents next time ez

Word up, user.

Funny thing is, in the end you will probably get back with her/try to get back with her. Fucking cuck.

Btw post the pictures of her sucking his cock.

The beard sucks ass lol

light both on fire, move on. Maybe get an ice cream. OR FUCKING TACOBELL!