Former cook here. Ask me (almost) Anything

Former cook here. Ask me (almost) Anything

current cook here, 20$ and I'll put any liquid into the fryer at work and take a vid

kek. i wouldn't pay to see that, but i'd watch it. i wasn't that kind of cook

they would never find out because I just have to do a boil out tomorrow usually i fuck up the oil in some fun way before I do it. Throw ice in the fryer is fun

Would you consider opening a research chem shop?

does ice float in hot oil? how much flashes to steam, and how much drops to the bottom to crackle?

no. my chem knowledge is limited. i researched things on an as needed basis.

Why almost?

because i'm not gonna hand out the recipe or instructions

Why stop being cook?
What country?

USA. i stopped because i went into drug rehab. been sober 4 years now

used to work in a kitchen.

Ice in the fryer is like a small firecracker. great way to burn the fry cook if he is being a salty cunt that night.

soooo......can you give us the recipe?

>Mediterranefag
Pizza diet dough recipe?

i could, but a van would probably show up at my door. i still remember how.

kek. that'll learn him

Kirk or Picard?

how excited did you get when you seen the bones forming

Will you give me the instructions?

use half the flour, retard

What's your favorite captcha?

I already use half, I'm half Italian, anything else?

kirk

checked
it was glorious. third best thing i've ever experienced,

i don't do the captcha. i have a 4chin pass

have you tried diluting it with baking soda, and adding olive oil into the dough mix?

We use only Olive oil, the rest is shit

Uhm what? Seriously.

>watching it crystalize
tbh, i didn't watch bones form. i watched the bubble drop. but it was still glorious

you do shake n bake, push/pull, cook with anny or wot

shake & bake was the only method i ever did

alright cool
how did you manage to stock ephedrine?

Btw, anything done to make the crust go bigger and fluffy , is bad, just an opinion and taste though

Traps turn you on?
What was your drug?
Have you ever failed an emulsification/reduction process?

Rehab is for quitters

sometimes i could source it from other anons. usually my friends and i bought it ourselves.

yeah, that was kind of a shitpost there about the baking soda.

yes. yes it is.

Third best thing. What were first two?

>2, smoking it when it was done
>1, meth sex

and roughly how much (in grams if possible) per cook do you usually use

It's been a dark dream of mine to always cook a batch or two even before i started hitting the pizzo. Besides health and legality concerns would you recommend against it

Does your recipe contain chili powder?

Liquid nitrogen?

What's your best curry recipe?

my batches were 2 boxes of sudafed at a time. final result was about 3 to 3.25 grams. tbh, if you have a reliable supplier, i would not recommend cooking. it's not worth the risk.

never cooked or eaten curry. i'm white.

What's in the bottles on your pic?

been making deems for a second. been considering making some just to spice up sex. bad decision?

Are you happy? Happier in sobriety?

How much akaline then fuckface

ephidrine or psuedo ephidrine

at $200 a g in oz i would say it is well worth the risk as oppossed to america at least

What's your recipe

ingredient lists are easy to find elsewhere, but the black stuff looks like lithium battery strips to me.

wtf is a deem, user? if you want to spice up your sex life, just buy some juice. making it yourself is a different level.

yes and no. there are many things i miss, but on the whole, i'm happier.

>how much alkaline
enough to shift the pH to the required environment

in my area, 1g was $100.

a dozen eggs, scrambled. a can of salsa, some cheddar cheese. wrap in burrito shells and freeze for later use.

i thought lithium strips was the acceptable method of one potting is there an alternative ?

Does semen work well as a cooking ingredient?

Do you have a STEM background or are you just a junkie that learnt how to cook? Did you apply any statistical measures to your batches?

it's the only source metal i ever used in my batches. other metals in the sodium family would be used for other methods.

see:
i don't have a STEM background. i was just a junkie who learned to cook it. define "statistical measures".

best to have your gf swallow it raw, user.

Is there any process required as in cooking etc or is it all chemical reaction contained with in the bottle?

does the bottle have to be stationary or can it be shaken etc

why does the chemical process not destroy the plastic ?

explain the difference in using a green pet bottle to a clear

also the difference between a 2ltr pet bottle as oppossed to a thick plastic tupperware type bottle

shake & bake, aka the one-pot method. all reactions happen in one bottle, except for turning it from liquid back to usable solid salt form. the plastic is inert, but too much heat could melt it (then you're fucked - you now have a bomb and not enough time to escape it). the reaction generates its own heat. no difference between green & clear, unless you prefer one color over the other. tupperware won't work because the reaction has to occur in a pressurized environment.

i mean a thinker type pet bottle

How fine is the line between explosive and chem production?

i only used soda bottles. if you want to use something else, try it and see if it works. it has to hold pressure without blowing up.

inside of bottle = good
outside of bottle = bad

$20 throw a glass of water in while its going

So essentially as long as it remains under pressure it remains inert

So how do you know it is safe to remove the cap and know its not voilitile

>as long as it remains under pressure it remains inert
the plastic is chemically inert in this reaction. the pressure is needed for several reasons. when the reaction slows down and dies off, it's safe to take the lid off.

Can you explain what the pressure is needed for

very interesting compaired to the old days of bath tub set ups scrapping phosphorus of redheads

i don't remember all the reasons. most important reason, it keeps the reaction contained. think "engine radiator with and without the cap". it also keeps limits the rate of outgassing of ammonia.

Have you been to jail ?

no. i got out before that happened.

What was your fathers occupation

What size shoes do you were and what brand preference

Are you racist

What car did you drive while dealing

What do you drive now

not saying, new balance, yes, no, and no

Did you ever have to resort to a precursor of any type? If so what did you use?

as i understand "precursor", that just means ingredients needed to cook a batch. i've already said lye, and i've already said ammonia. google erowid for more.

i missed this one. sorry. not into traps. my drug of choice was meth. i fucked up the process a time or two in the beginning.

my chili recipe does.

psuedo

I was after more the compound that were producing the reactions but those very well could be said compounds not really sure as I have absolutely no knowledge on this stuff but it seems interesting, can I ask also what's in the bottle exactly? Saw anons post about "bones forming" so assuming it's some form of like crystal forming type thing?

bones forming is the crystallization process. to tell you what's in the bottle, i'd be telling you the ingredients. learn2google.

So why the fuck say ask questions but you wont answer anything

How could your fathers occupation incriminate you in anyway

I am trying to profile you not identify you

quiet obviously from mid west america

midwest is correct. my father had nothing to do with it. keep him out of it. i drove a truck back then.

Easy there detective keyboard, no need to get your panties in a know because he's smart enough to not give identifying info

I dont care about your father i care about what his occupation was

pretty standard question user

>i promise i don't want info to track you down
fuck off

Did you ever use batteries as a source for precursor?

how could it incriminate

lithium batteries was the only metal source i used.

I never said it could incriminate you retard I said he doesn't want to identify himself

Have you ever attempted anything like this user? Prior mentioning of ice has me feeling like it's a possibility but don't know if any of the posts were actually you or not

i did not use that method.

midwestern junkie that shakes and bakes ex convict

not many suspects like that

and more so assuming someone would go to the effort to actually track this user down for claiming to be a ex cook

the paranoia suggest user is still a criminal

(You)

So are we to assume anons father was the only person of his kind to do what ever it was he did or did not do as to not identify user?

What does cat taste like?

OP here. the only thing i will say about my father is that i had a stable non-abusive family growing up.

i like chinese food. it tasted good.

Understandable, was it just because of the danger level or simply just never needed it enough to not get from somewhere else
You're to assume whatever the fuck you want I'm sure OP wouldn't give a fuck if you thought his dad worked for NASA or at 7/11

shake & bake used a different form of ammonia, and shake & bake is the only method i used. i didn't need to source it that way.

How much money were you making off of this OP? And how much were the resources costing you?

I'm in love with a meth head. Will I eventually bring her up or will she inevitably drag me down? Then again I think she already forgot about me. We went on one date and she genuinely enjoyed (she kissed me) it but I haven't heard from her since. Should I keep trying to text or will she get annoyed?

i made enough to pay for the next round. i smoked the rest. it costed me around $100-$150 per batch.

it's hard to say without knowing more, user. if she's a meth head, she's down to fuck. text her back. the worst she will do is ignore you or tell you to fuck off.

Thanks OG. She has an incredible body, however her personality holds much more value to me. We're so alike.. I just want to fix her really and take her away from that stuff. You're definitely right tho. I can handle a meth heads rejection.

>i just want to fix her
be careful with that, user. she has to want to be fixed.

That actually makes sense.. I wholeheartedly believe she wants to though. The yearning in her eyes when she talks about her daughter says so. By the way, how much did you profit a week? She's also a dealer :I

So you just cooked to help fund the addiction basically? Is it that easy to cook shit that addicts can do it? Or are you not the typical junkie

see:
i wasn't interested in profit. i was only interested in more juice.

i'm smarter than the average junkie, but i met some backwoods retard trash who were better cooks than i was.

Always thought about cooking but I'm not a user at all and aren't associated with any dealers or users at all but the money would be nice, do you think it would be a decent idea? Living in a small town with shit tons of drug addicts, lots of forest around to cook un-bothered, is it something you can just pick up and learn online? Or would I need to know a cook IRL to show me the way

Drugs was one thing you made.
But what about explosives or chemical weapons OP? Any experience with those?

Hi FBI

it helps to know a cook, but chances are slim he is willing to share knowledge with you. you can learn everything you need to know from internet searches, but it will take you longer to learn it. if you don't use your own product, you can make good money. high risk, high reward.

i don't have experience with those types of things, user.

Hi Raymond