Holy shit jazz just clicked with me. It's absolutely amazing...

Holy shit jazz just clicked with me. It's absolutely amazing. I realized you just use jazz as background noise and I'm having such a great experience. Where do I go from here?

(You)

You go to hell next bro

Each to his own, if you think it works best for you as background noise then fine. But these guys didn't dedicate their lives to their craft to be ambiance to your waifu fapping sessions.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great. I'm not trying to say bad about the musicians or the music. Have any recs?

Amazing if you got into jazz with that piece of shit album.
Try:
>Cecil Taylor - Unit Structures
>John Coltrane - Ascension
>Albert Ayler - Spiritual Unity
>Borbetomagus - Barbed Wire Maggots
>Carla Bley - Escalator Over the Hill
>John Zorn - Cobra

Depends, what kind of jazz do you like?

Charles Mingus is a world renowned stand-up bassist. Lots of incredible material to delve into there.

If you're up for it, Chic Corea is definitely one of my favorites--try him. He also does a lot of collaborations with other musicians that extend into fusion territory.

if you're not baiting, then you don't "get jazz" like most other people. it can be background music if you like though. anything can be.

>Kind of Blue
>piece of shit
Don't try too hard, you might cut yourself
Get the Smithsonian Classic Jazz release. You'll be able to hop around different styles up to a certain and it is a good entry into the genre.

I don't mind if I don't "get jazz." I'm enjoying myself listening to it. That's all that matters.
TY for recs

you don't care about understanding other people's perspectives or expanding your taste?

This but unironically.

I'm expanding my taste right now by listening to and getting recommend jazz

i guess if that's how you want to go about it

>I realized you just use jazz as background noise
fuck me, user.... its like saying good pussy is just a hand warmer

early duke is dope

art blakey moanin will make you moan

fuck you background faggot motherfucker

you figure out all the ride cymbal variations goin on in Mr. PC you fucking faggot

>that piece of shit album

t. dumb niggers

How's this

I always had trouble paying attention to jazz, until I listened to Bitches Brew.

Listen to fucking Bitches Brew.

Essentially you're right. Everyone having a chicken dinner and jazz band blowing in the background.

Start with Charlie Christian and Fred Astaire

boring as fuck, get some charlie parker, krzysztof komeda

Not jazz in a classic sense, but check out exivious
Very technical jazz inspired metal, all instrumental too. I think it's the guitar player from cynic

Pretty good list senpai.