WORLD PEACE WORLD PEACE WORLD PEACE

Do you guys think the next episode will have more edge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqAozHRKzxI
youtube.com/watch?v=LYjqm9HIGtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aCEvTMl0bTg&list=PL0CAF60AA5AB0BEA0&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI
youtube.com/watch?v=AddifhSWxXM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzNEE2Esbc
youtube.com/watch?v=M8qwSW-Co0o
youtube.com/watch?v=2Zl__tSdSUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he spent time and effort doing that
>for free

haha :)

>a literal mouth fedora

>he's memeing kid

It's not like I have anything better to do with my time

>mouth fedora

wtf I hate Sam Hyde now

Have you two ever watched Sam Hyde's videos? The mouth fedora is obviously ironic.

I'll be honest, I definitely did not think that the pilot was near as good as 90% of the content on their channel, the second skit with the bully was amazing and very funny, but even Sam's lamest rantiest stuff on his channel I found funnier than the rest of it.
Still probably the best skit show on AS so far, and I've seen most of them.

There were some pretty good moments in there like Sam's boner.

Charls imitating Goose and randomly throwing the football around made it all worth it for me

ugh

FUCK OFF SAM

Seriously, I know you're really desperate for money and attention, and since your show has aired you now have at least a half-decent excuse to shill your racist, immature non-comedy here but you need to fuckin stop, dude. It's literally against the rules to advertise on this website without permission and the mods twould be perfectly in the right to BAN you right now... lol. You know what? i don't fuckin care anymore sam your dipshit fans will continue to reply to your blatant advertising and make sure there is constantly a thread up about how fuckin epic and not a tim and eric (way funnier btw) ripoff you are so i guess honest folks like may as well spare ourselves the effort of trying to debate you or stop you. I should be using that time watching some comedy that is pure melted fucking dogshit unlike yours. have a nice fucking life your big faggot and enjoy fucking trannies and underage girls you gay pedo. you should keep doing that i sure you wont ever get arrested for that. Yep you definitely wont ever have to go to prison where some real men will make you fucking bitch and serve some justice on your ass for abusing children. you'd probably enjoy you big fag getting raped in prison by blacks and whites.

At least I can say I don't have that to look forward to.

seriously fuck you sam go fucking die

according to sam and Andrew the director, it was the most tame ep. they didn't want to scare away Rick and Morty buddies so that's why they showed that one first.

yeah, I thought Sam had the weakest part in that skit, and even then it was really funny.
I thought Nick's bit was fucking great and his part as the bully in the school skit made me fucking die.

I'm impressed with what he did with episode 1

He's nowhere near a Tim and Eric clone, an accusation even I would levy on him circa 2013.

It's genuinely subversive shit. Tim and Eric are now middle-aged men and most of the cartoons are also made by middle-aged Gen-Xers. This shit feels real.

lol ok tim

love that video

Yeah that makes sense, good strat desu, most of the AS viewer base are not as edgy and cool as they think they are, but MDE still fits right in desu.

>Shoe-polish Pete

Did you watch the KSTV you had to pay for?
Honestly worth every penny, if I could go back and pay again I would pay like $40 it's literally worth that.
His commentary and comedic bits are so fucking on point and the editing is too good.

Tim, your time came and went

Yes I watched it. And I agree that it was great. Funny and interesting commentary and lots of fan breaking :)

>racist
Could it be that you're really angry and upset because his comedy struck a nerve with you as a non-white person? It genuinely made you feel shitty and you're dealing with it in a serious way?

Could that be why you are angry?

>genuinely subversive shit

in what way?

except that didn't make sense apart from being lol so randumb

>suggesting bullying is a social cleanser that 'really makes you think' even if you use the "just a joke" excuse

>inverting the sleezy hooker stereotype and watching women get dragged to jail and humiliated while the johns count their cash (while playing up what aspects of masculinity women desire so much that they'd pay for it)

>responding to pasta

No lol so randumb would be if he did something like shout "DOLPHINS" and acted like that should be funny.

so why did he have a boner if he was gay?

so why did it seem so stale and unfunny?

What percentage of [AS] viewers regularly view chan boards? Or have seen him on youtube?

Unless it's 100% then you're going to have a new audience of people who literally 'stumble upon' this stuff and have to make sense of it.

They're the ones. We already know his routine, those who don't won't view it as stale.

I thought the hooker skit was more making a point than LOL RANCH IT UP BROTENDO kind of "funny"

You didn't get it lmao you pretentious unironic faggot

>muh message
>comedy must make a point

His fly is down.

What is the point of any content or media that does not convey some sort of message?
You're creating a very polarizing double standard, comedy without a message is now Smosh-tier "lol random lmaoooo"
But comedy or content that contains some sort of deeper meaning or content that requires you to read between the lines and understand what the creators are trying to say is now fedora tier?
epic lmao let's all just kill ourselves or watch Eric Andre troll conservative idiot bumpkins (lmao!) at the RNC.

Wasn't sure about the pilot at first but the end scene with them crying into their whore money while that "he was just another man" song was really cool and gave me chills

x2 the music was really well done. i'm actually impressed that the show wasnt total shit.

What's eric's beef with sam?

>when asked about MDE Presents: World Piece, Eric's response was "no comment, that show is probably going to get cancelled"[15]

I hope it has based Parkourdude91.

sauce

yes I'm sure that skit really was advocating IRL bullying, secretly.

and that other skit wasn't a standard joke about women wanting emotional attachment and men wanting sex

ur dumb son lmao

SAMONO HYDEKAI-SAMA

>Sam Hyde

How is 2013 OP?

He wasn't gay you moron, that was the point. Literal gay4pay

It represents what they did in real life, by making this show.

I demand sauce as well. First time hearing about this and it comes of as odd.

this is his best video

youtube.com/watch?v=HqAozHRKzxI

be prepared for sides to leave orbit

>sam hating women and scamming fans
But that's pretty much all the KSTV episodes

yeah its pretty epic
calling other people ugly when you yourself are grotesque is very funny! very "ironic"!

ugly people cant call other ugly people ugly? whatever you ugly faffot.

KEK PEACE

nobody will ever sauce, its made up for "drama"

>very "ironic"!

Are you trying to imply that Sam legitimately thinks he looks good in half the vids he has of himself posted?

man he has good music taste

Based Eric
How can white kikes even compete?

Watched the sketch again, and it just didn't read that way. Sorry fš¯”˛m.

sam we like your show, calm down.

Edgy? please, they could learn a lesson from Eric
youtube.com/watch?v=LYjqm9HIGtQ

Also the next skit, cheetos + dad is a random combination. Other MDE sketches generally have a clear subtext, so in that context, it's just lazy/random. Doesn't hold up to repeated viewings.

e-cigs are just adult pacifiers but a true mouth fedora is the e-pipe

I've seen Charls smoking from an e-pipe in a couple of vids

I thought the joke was that gay males are typically seen as people who love fashion and he was so in character he got a boner from observing the dresses.

I've only ever seen them smoke actual tobacco pipes

She was acting like a child with daddy issues. I don't think you quite get what random is.
Just because someone walks in to a room with a icecream cone, and you didn't expect it, doesn't mean they are being random.

>and that other skit wasn't a standard joke about women wanting emotional attachment and men wanting sex
It wasn't just that.

Those explanations do kinda make sense, but they are not the first obvious interpretation. Also, an actual child (or AB maybe) might do the cheetos thing, but a grown woman with daddy issues would not. It farfetched & implausible enough to count as random.

He can't handle competition

>but they are not the first obvious interpretation
user...

She was living out her fantasy. Why is it so hard for you to follow a skit show? Is this bait?

Funny. And I'm not saying that ironically, I actually do think it's funny. Or am I saying that ironically? Nah, but seriously, Eric Andre is pretty hit or miss but that bit is actually really funny. /sarcasm. Nah, but being perfectly honest, it's funny.

The show needs more edge
But I will give it a 10/10 rating for having hot chicks and sam's boner

Does he Vapeā„¢?

>implying I have cable
I really like Sam's stuff, but if it doesn't ever show up to stream somewhere easily I won't bother. It doesn't seem worth the effort to pirate.

Sam's boner in the middle of the skit is like real life shitposting

Give sam props for getting his boner on cable t.v.

youtube.com/watch?v=aCEvTMl0bTg&list=PL0CAF60AA5AB0BEA0&index=10

You can watch the episode on adult swims website.

dont watch em user, your clearly bat shit retarded. youd prbly watch it and create a thread about not getting it, lol whats 2 get its comedy hahah fgt

youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI

youtube.com/watch?v=AddifhSWxXM

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzNEE2Esbc

youtube.com/watch?v=M8qwSW-Co0o

His best "work" according to me.

Is Sam going to make it?

Because why not have a boner on cable t.v.

Yeah he just needs more skits that showcase very young women like the gym one and the hooker one

Also sam needs to sneak things like his boner into the skits

He does need a sarah silverman dartboard for season two

Are you fucking retarded?

I saw some of this guys work after seeing all the shilling here and just what kind of a broken person do you have to be to like him? How could anyone find his bitter and empty shit funny?

I just don't get how anyone can not hate this man, whether they're the opposite of him or similar to him.

I agree. He is literally the Hitler of comedy.

The rant at the end of the antiques video (and the text rants in general) are usually funny and insightful. The antiques rant is the best one I've seen.

None of us knew Hitler. Maybe he was a very funny man.

Edge is fun. More edge is necessary.

Literally huh? Well we better keep an eye out for the comedy concentration camps.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zl__tSdSUY

Can someone give me the music at 0:00?
And the one in the football scene pls

>mfw Sam surpasses liberal comedian Eric Andre in the ratings

The show needs more edge
Sam needs a framed picture of ben garrison on a wall in a skit

Also more hot chicks as eye candy age 18-24 it stops the normies from changing channels

Any vid from the Sam playlist is funnier than the World Peace episode we've seen.

can someone post pics of sams gf channing?

>gf

Nah. They dated briefly years ago and she continues to fawn for his attention as they consider each other "still close friends."

think i give a fuck?

post lewds

CUP! CUP! CUP! CUP! CUP! CUP! CUP! ... CUP! CUP!

wtf did you change?

You know eric is half jewish right?

>You can see the camera crew in the sunglasses of the father skit the whole time.

Utter tripe.

Bump