Share your gf, ex, wife, etc. Wwyd/ rate/ cuck thread

Share your gf, ex, wife, etc. Wwyd/ rate/ cuck thread

I would take that girl by her hand, gently leading her through the endless hallways of my enormous mansion. She'd ask "where are we going?" I'd turn to her with a comforting smile and say "shh, its going to be ok". She would feel at ease with her hand in mine as we walked, our pace picking up now in excitement to get to our destination. Eventually we would arrive, at the bedroom of course. We both knew secretly knew it is where we were going. Her parents would never approve, but it was our decision now that I was of age and she was almost close. The bedroom door opens, her hand still in mind. She turns in front of me and now guides me as I guided her through, and brings me to the bed. I get a little nervous, and sometimes I fart when I'm nervous. She smells it, that 10 pound bag of beef jerky and soda I drank earlier. She hugs to my body and starts smelling my chest and neck and says "there is something about your scent that is irresistible". I smile and smell her hair as her face is buried in me. Then our eyes meet and we kiss, gently at first, and then longer and harder until we both fall over to the bed. I pull off the bed and start removing her clothes, starting with her shoes and socks. I bend to the floor and put my face in her feet, pulling her toes apart with my fingers as I lick between her toes. She giggles and says that tickles. I get turned on and start playing with my penis. I get a little too turned on and prematurely cum. She says "are you ok?". I get nervous again and start farting. She shoves her face in my butt and cums. FIn

My girlfriend cucks me on a regular basis. She usually keeps me in panties and/or diapers when she does too.

Pic related, it's her. I'd love to hear what you'd all do to her tight little body.

she a chink? I'd force my cock down her throat until she couldn't breath.

Nah, she's white as fuck. Here's a close up of her face.

still the same plan. nudes?

I'd use my superior cock to fuck her tight pussy like she's never been fucked before, then you'll see her face writhing and panting in pleasure as her body convulses to the best orgasm she's ever had.

Rate/wwyd my ex

buy her a camera from this decade

The ex

>nudes?
Believe it or not, I don't have any. She doesn't let me have any. I know she sends them to her bulls though, I've seen her take them.

Mmmm... she loves a hard cock filling her up. That tight little body of hers stretches just enough to take a bull's rock hard cock.

She'd better stretch if she wants to take this fat cock. Hope she likes anal too, I'd her doggie style as well.

What is your role in this relationship exactly, since you're obviously not man enough for that tight pussy. Do you just pay the rent or what?

>What is your role in this relationship exactly, since you're obviously not man enough for that tight pussy. Do you just pay the rent or what?
I basically pay rent, cook food, and fall asleep with her at night. It's a nice gig.

Any interest?

Was it always like this, or did you start off with a more ordinary relationship and it turned into this overtime? If so, how did it start/whose idea was it?

Yup post more

Rate and/or WWYD?

>Was it always like this, or did you start off with a more ordinary relationship and it turned into this overtime?
It was normal at first, but it slowly started turning into this.

>If so, how did it start/whose idea was it?
It was both of ours after she and I had a long talk after about 6 months of being together.

imgur.com/a/u2L1Z

Any interest?

>It was both of ours after she and I had a long talk after about 6 months of being together.

lol how did that go?

"Honey, don't you think it would be great if we stopped being intimate and I just started getting fucked by other men regularly?"
"Yes actually, that sounds great!"
"Great, now get the fuck out of my bed and go make me dinner."

Something like that?

Wife

My gf

>Something like that?
Nah. That's a bit too direct and to the point. It was basically that we still love each other, but she needs more sexually and I want to live out some submissive fantasies.

Wwyd to this mom and daughter?

What do you mean? Why is that bait?

Can't believe you were depriving her for so long, that tight body was made to take alpha cock.

Have you ever experienced regret or ever crave having sex with her again? Considering she's so fuckable.

getting so sick of seeing this video every single day

>that tight body was made to take alpha cock.
You should hear her moan while she's taking it from behind. It's fucking orgasmic.

>Have you ever experienced regret or ever crave having sex with her again? Considering she's so fuckable.
Nah, I enjoy cumming in my diapers or in her panties when I can get away with it.

>Nah, I enjoy cumming in my diapers or in her panties when I can get away with it.
That's fucking pathetic, no wonder she wasn't satisfied with you.

>You should hear her moan while she's taking it from behind. It's fucking orgasmic.
I bet, that round ass is just begging for my dick. How's her sexual appetite though? She like getting fucked often? Nothing better than a girl who's always wanting some cock in her.

She looks really familiar, I don't know why.. But I am really skeptical of this.

>That's fucking pathetic, no wonder she wasn't satisfied with you.
I don't know man, have you ever came in a diaper or a girl's stolen panties before? It feels amazing...

>I bet, that round ass is just begging for my dick.
Speaking of her ass, here's it from behind (middle) at last year's halloween party. She was a sexy little bunny. Mmm...

>How's her sexual appetite though? She like getting fucked often?
She enjoys getting fucked once or twice a day. Does that answer it?

For anyone's pleasure.
Gf I enjoy sharing.

Gf

share moar!

I'd blindfold her, and tie her arms to the ceiling and hoist her up so she's standing on the tips of her toes. Then I'd eat her tight pussy, drink her juices, play with her clit until she's begging me for my fat cock.

>I don't know man, have you ever came in a diaper or a girl's stolen panties before? It feels amazing...
No that sounds awful faggot.

>Speaking of her ass
Fuck yeah, too bad I wasn't at that party. Even if you hadn't established a cuck relationship by that point I still would've taken her to the bedroom and fucked her brains out from behind.

>She enjoys getting fucked once or twice a day. Does that answer it?
What a horny slut, I love it. I have a lot of stamina so I'd be sure to make her cum multiple times a day with my bull cock, her body is begging for it.

wwyd?

Have some more sir.
How would you have your way?

I'd shove my fat cock down her throat and make that bitch gag and make her eyes roll back in her head

ill gladly take the pics of your gal: kik: gusguster

go in > www.mallandrinhas.net

those nips need some cloths pins.
I would grip her curly red hair in my fists and shover her face into my cock

Ex.

Oh god, tie her up in that position and rape the shit out of her

wwyd?

>No that sounds awful faggot.
Why does it sound awful? :(

I would take that girl by her hand, gently leading her through the endless hallways of my enormous mansion. She'd ask "where are we going?" I'd turn to her with a comforting smile and say "shh, its going to be ok". She would feel at ease with her hand in mine as we walked, our pace picking up now in excitement to get to our destination. Eventually we would arrive, at the bedroom of course. We both knew secretly knew it is where we were going. Her parents would never approve, but it was our decision now that I was of age and she was almost close. The bedroom door opens, her hand still in mind. She turns in front of me and now guides me as I guided her through, and brings me to the bed. I get a little nervous, and sometimes I fart when I'm nervous. She smells it, that 10 pound bag of beef jerky and soda I drank earlier. She hugs to my body and starts smelling my chest and neck and says "there is something about your scent that is irresistible". I smile and smell her hair as her face is buried in me. Then our eyes meet and we kiss, gently at first, and then longer and harder until we both fall over to the bed. I pull off the bed and start removing her clothes, starting with her shoes and socks. I bend to the floor and put my face in her feet, pulling her toes apart with my fingers as I lick between her toes. She giggles and says that tickles. I get turned on and start playing with my penis. I get a little too turned on and prematurely cum. She says "are you ok?". I get nervous again and start farting. She shoves her face in my butt and cums. FIn

Hoho! I've actually cloths pinned em quite a few times. Perfect nipples for that and to hear her moaning...
I like your style. Heres more and please continue.

what girl?

My ex

Are you the user from the diaper thread that 404'd?

Man you keep asking dumb questions you're gonna be left outside while I'm fucking your gf in her tight hot ass, you'll just be left to hear her moans of pleasure and imagine my cock ramming into her sex-hungry body.

go on...

Asian fwb

Ex

Got any of her face user?

show the full frontal

Thoughts or questions about her?

keep going...

Wwyd? Got a lot more

current? ex? someone else?

love asian fwb's

Yup! That's me!

I just want to hear why it doesn't sound appealing to cum in a diaper or a girl's panties from an alpha male's perspective. I mean, you don't have to worry about satisfying anyone, just getting off.

love the dimples
got moar?

No full frontal

I have to agree with this user. My wife has used a vibrator on me to make me cum into diapers. Hot as fuck.

I'd tie her wrists to the ground and push her knees as far in with her ass sticking up and I'd eat the fuck out of her pussy.

Ex

rate

nothing like exposing the exgf lol

Ex

Im back, any thoughts?

face is 8.5/10

Yep

nice smile.
she an ex? or current?