Drug Discussion Thread

Drug Discussion Thread

What are you on tonight Sup Forums?

Pic Related

Yea ok here's my question. From someone living in state where recreational pot isn't legal and just really joneson for chill smoke. How do you guys find connections?

You didn't answer your own fucking question, you faggot.

Im doing shots of Vodka myself

Why did you include vetables in your picture

good bye to your liver

you will get some liver problems within 5 years an din 10 years you are kill

bumping because I want to know this too

Get me a better focus on that pic plz
Not OP but what you can do is just ask around your circle of friend and there always is a connect. But it takes a little more digging to get really good bud for consistent price. You also could just wait outside a dispensary and ask someone to buy weed for you, but this one is a bit more risky if you live in a shady area. Or also just walk into a dispensary near a shady place and usually they wont ask for green card and you can just buy it straight from them. But I would recommend going through friends better because you can usually get better prices and don't risk anything if you trust them. I live in Washington state btw.

OP here. I'm from TX and you just have to go out and profile then have the balls to approach.

Because mushrooms make me feel like purple..

Just broke through on DMT for the first time today.
Currently high off of just weed

So black guys. That's all you guys had to say. Thank OP!

I am on a bit of all in the pic....hence "pic related"

phenibut. its like valium but available without a perscription. and better.
might do a little kratom. but i have been weening off hat today. i live in a transitional housing apt in a treatment center. at least i am not shooting heroin.

what are the pills? xanax and...?

Sitting here jealous, and sober.

How the fuck do you niggers find mushrooms? I went 2 1/2 years without any, had some in January, and now have zero contacts yet AGAIN

Looks like prozac

Anytime partner! (tips cowboy hat)

After USMC discharge in 2007, ive been on 8mg daily xanax so I am well aware I have a short lifespan. Thank you though for the concern

Do cold water extraction and save your liver faggot

Don't buy from black guys, they will rip you off 1000% of the time

Sorry bout that. Here ya go

I'm too pussy to fuck with DMT

bout to be a good ass night huh OP?

You may have shrooms, but at least your weed looks shit

meh, you got 2 pill bottle their and were not sure what they are. Maybe we wanna know what kinda vibe your on? jeez

OP here. All my dealers are white...

kek

nah thats vyvanse

you should try it, very eye opening and spiritual feeling

Lucky ass nigger I cant find a shrooms/acid hookup anywhere

Vyvanse 40mg

deep web?

Weed and Cecropia

Anyone ever tried LSD? I am getting some this week and plan to trip at night while my parents are upstairs sleeping. Will this be ok? I never tripped on LSD before but I have smoked weed, and done DMT before. Anything i should expect?

>This

Anyone have a shortage of nignog dealers in their area? ive been doing drugs for like 3 years now and I only ever knew 2 black drug dealers, one dealt pot and the other dealt Xannies

alcohol.

i've done dissociatives before. would do them again at the right time. right now i am simply enjoying life.

Good

for me LSD was never very that intense. Ive done 2 ~150mcg tabs at once and was still able to "act straight" but me and my friends took a road trip that night so it was pretty fun.

Just dont lose your shit, stay chill, and tell yourself everything will be OK and you'll be fine.

OP here.

I lucked out and found a guy in AA who had a brother....blah blah. Bottom line it was luck for me. Especially because this little texas town is so far south

kratom and alcohol

I fucking love Vyvanse. Best drug to take in the morning in my opinion tho. It helps me take notes so easily in lectures. My brain is just going so fast, its incredible.

test it, man. ehrlich reagent at minimum and if it's bitter it's a spitter

I'll look it up. I'd like to be a living faggot at least

What dose are you taking? And make sure that before you dose you know what the average effects of lsd are. Covering bases of all the different things you can experiance before hand will help you have a calmer mind while on the drug. Emotions are intensified so if you ever get stuck in a thought loop or something of the sort move to a different location in your house, this can help get you out of a off mindset-

Don't have a drop location and I'm paranoid about getting anything delivered. Don't wanna get v& over $50 of drugs

I wish I could convey how good lol Maybe pic of pupils lol

That's because it's ground up...that's Guerilla Glue#4

I don't want to be this dude but put your shrooms away dude, even if you wanna show out, you're going to fuck their potential

When shrooms come into contact with light they'll start to "mold"

What i mean by that because shrooms basically are mold, your pieces will start to darken and let me tell you one or 2 things about darkened shrooms; they'll make you regret your mother when you're going to puke your guts out

I've done plenty of shrooms in high dose(3.5 according to Erowid), higher doses(6-8 grams in one sitting), i even tried to microdose for experimental purpose in the everyday life and have never had a bad trip except for these 2 times where i remember some had a bit of black on the stems(had specified to my dude that i wanted the as less as possible darkened shrooms and he didn't believe me until the next time i bought off him about the darkened stems due to light thing)

Hide them in a dark and not too hot spot

they dont go for the users they go for the sellers. low order amounts are not what they are going to trace. If you ever find a place to get shit shipped too just make sure youre being secure when using the deep web & youll be fine

Probably gonna be around 100 mcg. I am worried I will have a bad trip and not be able to leave my room. So if that happens should I just put on a movie or something?

Ive stated several times that it is Xanax and Vyvanse. And I am on a fucking brilliant vibe! In fact, I feel as special as a black astronaut!

kek

The only black guy I've ever dealt with sold crack.

GET THAT SHIT OUT OF YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW.

If you keep telling yourself you could have a bad trip, or you worry about it.. THEN YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME.

Worst case scenario, buy a Xanax and keep it handy if you start freaking out, if you do, pop that bitch and listen to some tunes until you feel better.

music bro, lots of good chill music. Ratatat, big gigantic, anything happy-ish. Youre going to be seriously emotionally influenced and affected

I want to but I am so high tension and ADHD I worry it will send me down that awful rabbbit hole

Yeah shipping destination is the biggest problem for me. Still living with my parents and I'm too broke to rent a PO box

Isn't the Xanax going to knock you the fuck out?

Do you think I should just lay down and put headphones in for the most of the time? What would you guys recommend doing for that long of a time?

100mcg is a great place to start out. The visuals are not intense you will be concious of where you physicallay are but your thinking and imagination will become aplified. just make sure you have stuff planned out before hand. (favorite album with a pair of headphones, have a friend who knows you are tripping on speed dial, maybe some colored pencils and paper) if you ever start to feel uncomfortable just know you will be fine and if the feeling doesnt subside (which it usually does if you just breathe) switch up what you are doing. I watched a movie (E.T) my first time tripping and honestly it was like getting a behind the scenes look at how the movie was made.
also if its your first time I would not reccomend smoking weed on acid. can cause thought loops

This. Putting bad vibes in your head now is a bad idea, and will only lead to a bad trip. Get in a good headspace, think good thoughts and make sure you're prepared for the journey and you'll be okay.

Read up on what you need to know, listen to chill music when tripping, even listen to some podcast stuff by Duncan Trussell beforehand about psychadelics and experiences to get in a good zone. Lastly: enjoy!

Wow I didn't know this! Props on the advice! Shrooms are sealed in the dark

Music is cool, it depends on what you're doing. Im not sure what you would get at all as far as closed eye visuals go, but you might get some visuals (mostly everything is going to be wavy, thats how it was for me) So if you can i'd take it and explore outside, or put on some good headphones and have a chill playlist going. You might be surprised, because some shit you would normally be into when your sober you just cant fuck with with your on acid.

OP here

nope took amphetamine with it

>Be in highschool
>Overhear people in back of me talking about smoking
>Join in on the convo
>They're all really chill people
>One of them happens to be a dealer
>Ask him his rates
>$15 for a gram is very good considering how conservative and criminalizing my state is
Fast forward a day
>Get enough for a quarter
>Ask him if he can hook me up
>Give him my phone number, says he will call after class
>Now it's the end if the day and I'm back home, nothing
>No call, no text, nothing
>I even got my tax check cashed, was prepared to buy an oz or two
>8pm and still nothing from the guy
>End up buying a quarter pound off the deep web anyway

Why are high school dealers so shit?

>inb4 underaged b&

I'm 18.

I have ADHD myself and honestly, it chilled me out. The entities I saw were welcoming and the world was honestly the coolest thing I can say I have ever seen in my entire life. I'm not saying you are wrong for not wanting to try it, I'm not in your shoes but if you ever get the chance to experience it, I hope it is a good one!

It may, but its also a "kill switch" on a bad trip from lsd, it will get rid of all the anxiety causing the bad trip

Anyone near 407 that can hook me up with a hallucinogen? I'll pay/trade you

Got this as a gift on 4/20

benzos and dabs as usual

I love shrooms, like i FUCKING love them

I know how much of a blissful and insightful experience full of good vibes this shit gives so i just want people to get the most out of them

I swear dude, i never puked like i puked on darkened shrooms and it really feels like you're going to puke your whole inner organs and pass out drowned in the puke filled toilet

If I smoke weed by itself I get jittery, anxious and have a shit time but taking .25mg of xanax beforehand makes it affect me how it seems to affect everyone else and it's a great time. I had never laughed or felt creative on weed until mixing the two, it's always just been a terrible experience and I always assumed I was just incompatible. My question is if alcohol would have the same effect. I know both xanax and alcohol are similar in function but I've never had a beer in my life. I'm out of xanax and this weed is currently useless to me.

Honestly mixing xanax and weed was probably the best I've ever felt in my life even though it was just .25mg.

After railing an ambien i proceeded to butt chug robitussin/mushroom tea. in order to keep my heart beating i inserted i tiny crack rock in my dick hole and im feeling pretty lax rn

on a side note, how do you get drunk as quick as possible? should i just force myself to take shots and not be a Sup Forumsitch?

Who should I listen to? Im gonna make a playlist so I'll throw some of your recommended songs on there.
What movie should i watch? i was thinking about just watching some cartoons or something, I wanna watch some nostalgic shows i used to watch on Saturdays.
Should i fuck with some smooth jazz or something kek

Heavy weight here.

Just drink strong, dark beer like water and eventually you'll stop giving a shit about the taste. I can't get drunk sipping on beer at a "reasonable" pace.

Nah just whatever you want Sup Forumsro explore your musical tastes. Start off with what you know and if you still like it thats fine. I like him sober but Post Malone is really chill and some yung lean puts me in the right spot too. Its all up to you, but im just forewarning you to not be surprised if you dont like the music you normally do

rn smokin some Shit out a dirty busted piece lol

Order a pizza and ask the delivery guy where you can get some

Nice get, but I fucking HATE beer, its too weak and it fills you up too quickly. I am a liquor guy, just a bitch when it comes to drinking straight

I'm high on life.

Hey bros if I took 10mg of hydrocodone yesterday and drank a gallon of water and took 1500 mg of niacin today will I pass my drug test tomorrow? My metabolism is high

OP once again

Should I take anymore?

game iz weak

Don't buy that much off some people you don't know. Trust me bro buying more than 1-3 grams off someone you haven't known for a long time is bad. I seen friends robbed buying an oz off people they don't know. Be careful with this weed business in an illegal state

Shit that's a solid idea.

You only live once OP do it!

Mix anything with pineapple juice or Gatorade, works just as good and you can barely taste the alcohol. Just make sure you get the volume proportions just right.

>drink A LOT of water. If you think its enough, its not.
>piss A LOT wake up early, piss and drink lots of water before the test
>when you go to actually take the test wait for THE END of your piss stream, you have the least metabolites in your piss at the end of the stream

It'd be worse for your piss to be too diluted, worst case you have to come back because of that. But, it IS better to have your piss be too diluted than to fail.

Haven't puked yet lol

That crack user?

Nice. Did you take an maoi?

You look like a mix of Gene and Dean Ween.

OP here

That sounds bomb bro!!! I gotta try it!

Depends on what you're planning to do, if you're going to chill then do under a quarter because other than that you'll get bored fast and might go on a fucking long ass trek

But honestly keep the high dose for all nighters with friends to go outside and chill

also, if you have the chance, try and hop in a sauna. It will help you sweat out anything in your system.

No. Drinking water only makes it look like you are trying to hide something. The only remedy is time. Try drinking cranberry juice, it won't do much but it will help. Try to get your drug test delayed, just say you are sick and that you cant come in. They will probably catch onto you tho.

Thank you for the input man I appreciate it

I'm aware. I was prepared to hide my home protector in my pants and just give him my street name with no house number and wait on the bus bench or something. If something was up, then I'd be okay.

No problem Sup Forumsro, good luck.

Post your collection or shut your cock holster.

My shit is legit