Okay so, Sup Forums has managed too pull off one of the biggest trolls ever with Shia Lebouf...

Okay so, Sup Forums has managed too pull off one of the biggest trolls ever with Shia Lebouf, and what the fuck have we done recently? Nothing. Sup Forums, we need to step up our game, does anyone have any ideas?

Btw, trolling belongs to Sup Forums !

Sup Forums is just Sup Forums without enough people to scare away the faggot cock rate threads, we have lost all order and we have no goal. If you want to start pulling off big shit, get all the loli, trap, cock rate, and 'pics you shouldn't share' threads to leave. The last good meme was that idiot who posted his daughter-in-law's nudes.

this

I wanna bring back the old-school Sup Forums, ive been here through it all, remember "pools closed"? And all the shit it caused

This was OP btw

>Clearly a newfag.

Nah

Reply To This

Or Your Mother

Will Die

Sup Forums has always been a shitshow, but yea there used to be more good shit that came from threads, now that more people realize that this isn't 'the Anonymous Hacker Sup Forums' , fucking normies come here to spread their parasite threads. There is no 'old Sup Forums' it's just buried under piles of faggots who come here for shitty hentai and average looking women.

LETS START WORLD WAR FUCKING 3
INVITE KIM TO A DISCORD CHANNEL...THEN WE SHOW HIM OUR DICKS AND AND...THEN WE CALL HIM A NIGGER CHING CHONG CHANG....

Your right dude, but goddamn im sick of the fagots
- OP

The biggest troll ever on reddit.com/r/b was knocking over le newspaper stand xD

He wouldn't join it though.

Yea dude xD

Sup Forums has unity, the flag you posted is Sup Forums's work. Pol even has a fucking anthem
Think of this board as a quarantine for pol. Pol is high quality while Sup Forums gets the shit tier new fags.

We could try to steal the show from Sup Forums

Holy shit I think this is one of the best posts I've seen from Sup Forums in years
Also nice get

only see people complaining but no one gives ideas. how about a fake ad campaign for the new samsung galaxy 8

Sup Forums has an ideology

Sup Forums has fb fap threads

That's the difference

Lets fucking do it m8, how exactly shall we do it?

So all we have to do is start dick threads on /pol and some traps

>let's destroy the one board on Sup Forums that still achieves things istead of improving Sup Forums

Great idea

Guys lets gather Sup Forums and ATTACK

Sup Forums must be preserved. Not to mention that it is a force we cannot hope to defeat. Befriend it, or at least show that we are no threat.

for t3h lulz

stop shitposting cock threads would be a good start. the rest will come once the loli fags and the trap fags leave

We need to get more involved too.

Truth

I am a l337 h4x0r formerly operating under codename edward snowed in and i have a plan to destroy the entire world starting with /pol

Pol already has that shit newfag. Half the threads over there is shitty slide bait, it's worst than here honestly.

>anyone have any ideas?
We could fuck with that Lebouf faggot

>Sup Forums cucks not staying in their containment board

GTFO you pieces of shit, go home to your inbred cuckservative safe space for little Sup Forums snowflakes

not my proudest fap

what is you r plan you gentleman and you scholar, my old boyo old chappity chappy chap?

Okay, well let's start by rallying together and derailing a cock rate thread or fb fap thread boys

That should be a good starting point

We have nothing to lose, even if they destroy us, it wont matter, at least we'll deal damage, for the LOLZ

I will use anti meme magic to fuck up /pol so bad it can't change the world anymore and i will make the jews win and donald trump lose and then the world will be destroy

>haha "pool's closed"
>am I an oldfag yet?

This user is genius, Sup Forums is shit tier compared to pol. Sup Forums lost its style it seems to be exactly after the fappening maybe after id's were taken from this board.

Okay. I have an idea.

We need to get on Twitter, the conservative news sites, and the forums and start a TRUE AND HONEST FACT that the Clintons secretly have controlling interest in a dozen green energy and climate change science groups, and that they're illegally profiting off of everything labeled as 'carbon neutral'.

/pol is a containment thread bro come on..... They think the earth is flat and will die for trump to build a 30ft wall. /b is here to sell 31ft ladders and keep Bob Ross

Lets start making threads supporting our cause so we can attack, this is "Operation Fap"
- OP

Make some idiots believe that some new tech device is unbreakable. Watch as people stupidly break their smart watches. Or fuck with tesla owners saying something about a wireless upgrade that allows for 500mile range. Watch as people get stuck half way to their destination. lastly, someone mess with the Indian space program.

fucking samefag REEEEE get off my board!!

I like this idea. Okay, chaps, what features will the Samsung Galaxy 8 have?

You can't defeat the power of weaponized autism

:/

You know what would probably improve Sup Forums?
Making it a blue board.
And that's really sad.

We need to fuck with someone people care about. Like trump. Yeah lets get trump to shut down Sup Forums. BEST WIN EVER

kill yourself

Weird. I've been here for like 2 days. Is Sup Forums really that simple?

Disappointed.

>Sup Forums
>achieving anything

top kek

Should we all just flood them with that stupid fucking naked banana meme that everyone hates

Janitors against facebook/trap/all other shit tier threads

How will they catch pedophiles if we don't have loli threads? I just hide them and go my merry way knowing some faggot will get his house raided for being a sick fuck

Top kek ... I use kek am I an oldfag?

Lets invade Sup Forums with all our shit threads

The Galaxy should allow you to see the stars.

How? Not entirely sure. What can you do with this?

Thought that

>once the loli fags and the trap fags leave
Part of the issue is that moderation on other boards has been upped. Loli doesn't seem to be allowed on any board except Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums
>achieving anything
>lost it

Check um

actually i don't have autism i have a official 135 IQ score from the 5th grade tho

Troll Sup Forums

That's fucking child's play. Post "le biggest trollz evah" this rich jew is still alive and breathing in enough pussy fumes that would cause your gay ass to OD. Post this shit when the Jew necks himself. Fuck off newfag

Thats what we are planning bro
- OP

There is a Minecraft server called queercraft. It is full of a bunch of liberal tumblr feminists and faggots. Easily triggered. Could make the pool closed again.

Well they did bomb an isis camp...

Let's raid Sup Forums with communism images, songs, etc. It will get them all worked up and blame Jews and shit. It'd be fun to watch.

Simpleton. I won't even tell you mine, cause it would just make you ashamed of being 135.

If you really want to see the epitome of Sup Forums this is the best board community wise
These posts are typical and common

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

fuck why not

ip?

Couple weeks ago we changed a commie flag into a swastika on one of those gay pixel pages took us 6 hours but we did it

It would be funny, but instead of civil war, find another site to team up and fuck up.

Shit, it needs to be something fucking stupid like to microwave an iPhone

Minecraft, of all things? This is low tier

They already did that

We would all have to buy minecraft accounts. Can't we just raid tumblr like normal?

We could go ahead and raid an educational site. Edmodo anyone?

If you want a war, you have to unite all of Sup Forums under one banner. You got to take the things they love and mock it

Okay, maybe it can fly? Not really of course, but if you chuck it out the window, it'll "glide", and take beautiful panoramic pics while it's at it.

Stupid as fuck but if anyone else has got a better idea...

Whenever people try to raid they just get nypa in the replies

I know still it's an example miles better then let's you see the starts

I mean what can we get people to do to achieve this

Lets do a tumblr raid. Let's plan for a week or two, and attack. Completely fuck up all the tags and shit. That could be good no?

Because their requests are fucking personal

I'm down for that

it's something

You're both automatically idiot neckbeards for even brining IQ into an argument. It's a barely coherent way to measure anything, and one of the (ironically) dumbest things to boast about. And no, I don't have a low or average IQ, before you insist I'm salty.

You're never going to succeed, newfag

We could always target one person with hate mail and see if they kill themselves. Like sugarcoated me or fatgirlopinions. Those land whales have nothing to live for

Samsung Galaxy 8: Glide/See the Stars (someone more creative than me please improve this)

If you throw your Galaxy from a considerable height, its unique aerodynamic shape will allow it to glide to safety. As it glides to the ground, motion sensors inside the phone will trigger the camera to take beautiful birds' eye view photography.

Well that something won't get all Sup Forumstards onto it