Whats the best and worst episode?

whats the best and worst episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErmZRsCIUsE
youtube.com/watch?v=mylN7ZltUc8
youtube.com/watch?v=Al-889M7_CQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Best: The Finale
>Worst: That bullshit tribe conflict where Aang eventually lied and said it was some weird sport

>Best: Tales of Ba Sing Se
>Worst: Jet

Everyone knows what the objectively worst episode is

>Best
Crossroads of Destiny

>Worst
IDK probably something from season 1 that I don't remember

Tales of Ba Sing Se is kino

Book 2 was perfection. Book 1 wasn't as good but did a good job of establishing the story. Book 3 felt like a downhill turn of a show past its prime but definitely had its moments.

The finale was mostly very well done. The worst episode off the top of my head was probably the fire bending dragon Aztec one.

Best: The Blue Spirit
Worst: The Drill

the one in the underground library. i generally like the ones with good fights.

oh and the one with the head zapping guy was pretty good.

The beach episode

Also,

>Best:
Tales of Ba Sing Se or The Siege of the North

>Worst:
Jet or The Great Divide.

Best: The Chase
Worst: That lake town episode from S3

Any episode where I can have a spooge to Azula.

Also, what's your favorite character?

The finale was shit

Best: That Zuko Western episode

Worst: One of the S1 filler episodes or that shitty S3 environmental episode.

I can't tell you what's the best or worst episode, but I can tell you what episode hits everyone right in the feels
youtube.com/watch?v=ErmZRsCIUsE
Ooooh... You're going to carry that weight fambino.

>ctrl+f ember island players
>zero results
you guys have shit taste

waifu

>she will never paralyze you and do naughty things to you while you can't move

>Tales of ba singh se

Great taste user

>season 2 episode
>bad
You wot?

this, beautiful and sad, uncle Iroh was GOAT

Best:

Ember Island Players or Tales of Ba Sing Se or best part: Zuko and Azula final Agni Kai

Worst:

The episode where they break the Earthbenders out of that anti-earthbending prison and Katara tries to fuck that one dude.

there are like daily avatar threads on Sup Forums
go there

I cried like a bitch here. Iroh was truly the best character.

I've never seen such consistently good taste in a Sup Forums thread, all my favorite episodes have been mentioned

nice dubtrips

youtube.com/watch?v=mylN7ZltUc8

Korra was better.

Iroh and Zuko

weak bait

best and worst

youtube.com/watch?v=Al-889M7_CQ

yeah I liked this part

SECRET TUNNEL!

Best: Tales of Ba Sing Se
Worst:The Great Divide or the one where he learns earthbending

Zuko
but i'm biased for that edgy anti-hero type

avatar was so good it almost makes me want to give anime more tries.

I liked all the ones whose plots were almost like Aesop fables. Aang tries to harness the power of fire but hurts a loved one in the process, etc.

I also liked the desert one, where they all get irate at each other. Very rare for a cartoon of this kind to have any kind of serious social negativity, but kids need to learn about it. One of the reason children are so angry today is they're fed entertainment that's overwhelmingly positive and never get anything to help them cope with negative emotions.

Friendly reminder that Shyamalan's Last Airbender 2 is probably going to happen.

Its not really an Anime if its western right?
Most Anime arent going to be anything like this

Avatar was heavily inspired by FLCL. The sequel as well. The animation director made his underlings buy FLCL.

The FLCL scooter scene is in both Avatar and the sequel if you look for it.

ya im not saying its anime but it feels closer to anime to me than anything else i'd consider watching right now except a lot better and without stupid anime tropes.

Patrician taste

The first episode the new guy took over after mako

>The Drill
I wouldn't say that it was the worst but it deserves more flak for having such simplified bending choreography and epitomizing the show's major flaw of adults either being really inactive or incompetent.

Seriously, the Ba Sing Se forces should've done much more to deal with that drill.

That doesn't mean they're at all similar. FLCL is tonally and thematically and stylistically 100% different from Avatar

>muh season
season 2 was the strongest overall but it had the most boring episode
ur probably right. i just consider it the worst bc it's teh one i'm least engaged in. we all know he's gonna stop the damn drill why draw it out for so long

The worst part was how two non-bender girls obliterated the Earth Kingdom's capital's city elite soldiers.

why was korra so shit?

Toph

Iroh

I want Azula, Kuvira, and Korra to take turns having their way with me in any way they desire

Worst is "The Painted Lady". There were a few mostly pointless episodes in the first half of Book 3, and "The Painted Lady" stood out as the most boring and pointless of all of them. "The Great Divide" is awful too, but it did develop Aang by showing his first attempt at conflict mediation, and having him resolve the conflict by shamelessly lying was clever.

Best is tough. Probably the finale to Book 1 or Book 2.

>no ty lee
Step up your game son

Ty Lee is for dominating, not the other way around

Sup Forums is for discussion of M. Night Shyamalan Avatarkino only.

This show was the last of the good Nickelodeon.

Everything they made after 2005 has generally sucked.

What is FLCL?

I actually liked that one with the earthbender prison. I think some of the best episodes were the ones that explored the bending mechanics, like when Iroh taught Zuko how to redirect lightning.

As everyone has already said, Tales of Ba Sing Se is objectively the best episode, hands down. Besides the weak Aang segment, the whole thing is great. Plus it features Based Iroh in the most poignant scene in the show, with a great tribute to a fantastic man.

Any episode where cabbage man gets rekt

A few reasons
>Good guys get shit on at literally every turn, somehow winning in the end
>Spend like 2 episodes exploring the new world and how bending fits with an industrialising society, then just gives up
>Ostensibly a kids show, so firebending is still shit because they can't show people being burned alive
>Cowtowing to SJWs, especially with the last season
It feels like Nickelodeon allowed them to have a limited amount of adult content in the show, and they wasted it with that torture scene and the lesbian ending.

>the great divide

It was so bad they took a jab at it in the theater episode

>The worst episode off the top of my head was probably the fire bending dragon Aztec one.

You think realizing Iron didn't kill the last dragons but instead learned the real meaning of firebending was the worst?

Fuck outta here

That episode felt kind of cheesy and lame, as did a lot of other season 3 episodes (except for the finale)

Fooly Cooly or FLCL
You can actually search up the anime as FLCL and find episodes online.

It's a one season anime about a coming of age story for this kid on the verge of puberty. It has a cool art style and had a legitimately quirky/awkward tone well before it was "cool" to do that in today's media

I wish bending wasn't the only form of powers in this show.

this

only as a duo

nothing more nothing less

One could argue that Henry Rollins' character's nihilism was the source of his power, rather than air-bending.

The Azula v. Zuko fight near the end was GOAT.

I love the Legend of Korra

Except for season 2

was the dick with the eye on his forehead a bender

I unironically love this show and don't understand the hate. I mean, obviously it's not as smooth and good as ATLA, but that doesn't mean it's complete garbage. Is it just a Sup Forums homophobia thing?

He was a firebender, in Korra they refer to that type of bending as "combustionbending."

you raise a super good question

Everyone in the show was your standard bending dude except for that one dick. What the fuck was that dicks deal

it gets a little too anime here and there and I hated how every single scene in season 2 ended with Korra getting pissed at someone and walking off screen but otherwise Korra is fucking great. I might actually like season 3 as much as the original

>rice nigger trash
>good

Best: Appa is lost episode
Worst: The cauldron prison arc.

There was a chick who could do it in Korra.
She was also like 7 feet tall like the dude in Avatar.

>that shitty S3 environmental episode.
This. The Painted Lady was fucking awful. Not only was Katara a huge bitch and Sokka right, they made it out to make it look like Katara was right all along. The tree hugger stuff was really forced as well.

I don't know why The Great Divide gets so much hate. It's forgettable, but not so awful to mention it every time. I don't even remember what happened in it.

>Best
>Three way tie between Tales of Ba Singh Se, Appa's Lost Days, and The Storm

>Worst
>Great Divide

>no one mentioning

THE BOULDER IS CONFLICTED

>Is it just a Sup Forums homophobia thing?
Yes, unironically. Most of the other issues I see Sup Forums posters name with it are arguably inconsiderable at worst, but they're desperate to balance out the complaining about sjws.

>best
The Chase. That 3 way fight scene at the end was awesome.

>worst
The Great Divide.

Toph best girl.

>tfw Suki was your first crush

ATLA is a kid dealing with loss, responsibility and growing up with cool martial arts thrown in and a good supporting cast.

Korra is a young woman (with DD's like that she is at least 16 or 17 dealing with the fact the universe won't stop every time she has her period. And by dealing with it I mean having a tantrum and then wondering why everything is going to shit.

Imagine if ATLA was Katara the show. That's korra.

I went into it with an open mind when it was first airing and dropped in after finishing the first season for a variety of reasons. Korra herself, as you said, is shit. I absolutely hated the idea that lightning bending, which even Zuko never mastered in ATLA, was now reduced to an every day technique that any loser could perform. Mako and his fat fuck brother were bland and forgettable. The bending sport was so boring. The enemies were boring and it made no sense to me that a bunch of nonbenders could apprehend anyone who could bend, let alone what is ostensibly the most powerful bender in the world, and with relative ease at that. The finale was shit. It was all so shit. So I dropped the show and fastforward like 3 years laters and I hear that now Korra is apparently fucking Asami. Putting that SJW cherry on this shit sundae just added insult to injury and sickened me beyond belief. I was so pissed off that it even tainted my love of ATLA by proxy because now I can't think of Avatar at all without being reminded of Korra.

You're the kind of person the chill pill is made for, son

LoK ruined Toph, now she's an old hag. I wish they kept her dead.

The more you love, the greater your capacity for hate. I loved ATLA. Korra was an insult.

Korra isn't canon

The three best:
>Tales from Ba Sing Se
>The Puppetmaster
>The Siege of the north
The three worst:
>The one With the Aztecs
>The one in the first episode where they find this ex-soldier from the water tribe
>The great divide

I want to believe.

Toph.
>cuts through bullshit when things are too serious
>cuts through bullshit when things are too flippant
Literally perfect.

>best
lesbians on the beach
>worst
Not the Great Divide, all you fuckers are wrong that episode is totally fine