Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

hypothetically speaking, how would i go about putting a giant diesel generator like pic related out of commission

hypothetically of course

Stick your dick in it

Cum on it OP

Mash your shit through the vents

Sugar (in any form) into the fuel will destroy an engine (in any form) but that will be noticeable. My grandfather told me that one could use iron filings deposited into the oil tank, wears down more slowly and seems like normal use.

Drop bananas in it. They'll caramelize like sugar will but it's less noticeable and you could get it in there quicker and with less mess.

Give em one of these.

Wait until it turns into a butterfly and flies away. Grab it with a net.

Fire cures all

Generally speaking, with mechanically driven motors, simple is best. Depends on how long you want to take it offline. Rate what you want to do
1 > simple troll
To
10 > absolute destruction

anywhere between 6-10

this thing has been running outside my house for a moth and the fumes/noise are killing me

What is its use?

Step 1: place metal shavings in oil fill tank. Like a little at a time, or a shit ton at once

Step 2: wipe your ass all over it

Step 3: ??????

Step 4: profits

i have no idea.

its outside the back dock of a shopping mall which is across the road from me

theyre renovating the mall so i presume its something to do with that

You could get a can of the flex seal shit or spray epoxy and just pump it in any opening you can find.

Cheap and quick.

Grab a pair of pliars and put kinks in all the copper lines

Sugar does not work you fucking idiot, that's s myth. You have to use bleach

Anyone with enough money to buy and deploy this kind of generator has enough money to insure and replace. Sabotage in any form is only a temporary solution. It will inevitably come back. It's owners more alert to saboteurs.
Taking it offline forever requires a more delicate touch. I'd recommend researching noise ordinance laws in your area then gathering an army of people to bombard your local district representation with any dirt you can find on the owners of the generator. More time consuming, but a more permanent solution.
Or you could not be a nigger and just move

Wait ignore that.. I for some reason thought we were talking about an ac

File a complaint about the noise with the city how it's effecting local beetles from their mating rituals or some bullshit. Hippie shit like that almost got the new Vikings stadium halted from being built.

tell Trump the generator called him a bad president

Those things usually have control panels in locked boxes.Locate any locks and put superglue in keyholes.

hahahahahahaha if you knew what the government in my country was like you wouldnt suggest that. we tried. got told to fuck off

im not leaving my house and going through the stress of finding a new place because some fucking shipping centre needs a generator.

if that makes me a nigger then im a nigger.

Or steal all the copper like a nignog and by several rocks of crack. Then smoke said crack and brainstorm your destruction plan while high.

God tier ideas come from crack

Hey, clever..

Better to just take torch to the lock. Aim the torch tip up the keyhole and melt all the pins in the lock so its inoperable.

Then take your chances with sabatoge multiple times. If they rely on it, and you're successful a number of times, they'll admit defeat and move on or go bankrupt in the process

That thing looks like the raptor cage from JP.

Sand. Lots of fucking sand.

You are a special kind of autist. I'm proud of you.

enjoy jail nigger

Throw a home-made Molotov cocktail next to it.

If the first one doesn't work throw a few more

they wont send me to jail. my country is to soft on crime

also you assume they catch me

What about Sodium Silicate in the Oil? Thoughts Sup Forumsrothers?

What gay ass country?

No it won't sugar is not soluble in diesel. All this will do is clog the fuel filter if you are lucky.

Drain the oil. Diesels are high compression and die quick without oil.

why would i tell you that?

Hypothetically speaking you should use google

Slash it's tires, or better yet plug the power cord into your ass and you'll blow its RCBO (fuse)

>get cordless drill
>get big fuckin' bit
>aim for the engine block
>thank me later

I ordered some gallium off amazon. Get a good bit of it warm it to liquid state. (Which is 78 degrees f) then pour it over some of the exposed moving parts or oil tank. Can't really tell what's exposed from pic. Gallium alloys to metals and makes them brittle as holocaust survivors bones. Machine will fail on its own.

lmao ur gay

Bc... the power of Christ compels you?

follow the waypoints idiot

If your afraid giving away your country will tell us exactly where you are. You see us as either autistic Einsteins or your country is small as FUCK

water in diesel tank. Cylinder detonation imminent.

Damage/crimp the cooling lines

Is it Lichtenstein?

nvm i don't think they make bits that big
>ignite thermite on top of container

Pleb the tanks are locked and OP is obviously too retarded to get passed it

>Bolt cutters:30$
>new lock: 10$

You really think they care about a cheap lock?
If they can afford a DIESEL GENERATOR they probably aren't worried about a single lock.

SHOOT HER!!!

But wait til after the black guy dies

Water in fuel, or sand in the generator.

Throw a t shirt in the air intake. Easy way to shut down a runaway diesel

LOG OF SHIT

if you can't bypass a small barrel lock you shouldn't be fucking with whatever is behind the lock.

This, cause the machine will fail and they won't spend the money to get it analyzed to figure out what went wrong. They'll just rent another one tho no matter what you do.

.50cal armor piercing incendiary rounds.

wow you are stupid enough to deserve the annoyance if you dont understand how engines work enough to destroy one with minimal effort

Learn how to pick locks. Opening one of the hatches will make it shut down. Then svatoge two of the door switches in an non noticeable way. It will take the tech days to figure it out.

or plug the exhaust, back pressure will inevitably destroy the bottom end.

the one i had my work was out of commission 50% of the times to begin with..

they had the bright idea of using it to run the emergency lights when they built the building though

if you want to destroy it
1. drain the oil that shit will die quickly
2. you could also put sugar in the gas tank
3. snip a cooling line it will overheat.
4. drill a hole in the gas tank no fuel means no running
5. shoot it until it dies

or you can just buy some ear muffs if it's that loud. Also, these things usually have insurance so it will probably comeback

It's basically a diesel engine. So, look online for schematics. Model number should be somewhere on the body.

Figure out where intake is. Then flood intake with water. Hydrolock the engine. The whole thing becomes essentially a paperweight.

dieselmechfag here

They aren't as tough as you think they are man. Any number of things could totally fuck the whole thing up, and you could do it easy.

Put a hole in the radiator, if the valve cover is plastic hit it with a hammer, pull fuel lines, choke the air by covering up the air intake, put something like sand into the fuel tank (as long as you're sure the fuel system will suck it up anything will work) holes in filters, drain out the fluids.

There are literally a ton of things you can do man, they're actually pretty fragile

Just go to court and file a case. You can also get a temporary restraining order to stop the machine.

After that sue for a billion dollars because the operation of the machine is directly linked to the testicular cancer you had hence you had to chop off your balls.

lmao it took me a second of looking at this to see what you did.

Subtle and hilarious.

thermite on top?

>Implying that a hole of any size is good for the engine

If it had a fucking hole in the side of the block it doesn't really matter how big it is

why do people think just because it says diesel on the side it's all of a sudden super tough and hard to break

What about producing like a pound of thermite and fucking melting thought the whole thing, you can buy the ingredients on Amazon. it's very easy to make

Hey OP, read this shit.
Don't listen to the other faggots trolling your thread.

That diesel generator is likely to have a 4 cylinder Cummins in it, or it will be a custom engine made by CAT. I don't know alot about your particular engine, but I do know about these energy units.

The engine is a diesel engine, nonetheless so you can do a few things to blow her up, or shut her down.

If you just want to kill it, (turn it off, no damage) find the air intake tube, or manifold (whichever is on this bitch. Stick a sock, or a shirt in it and the engine will eventually die.
(option b) spray paint/nitrousoxide/starterfluid(a shitload)/propane into the intake tube. Any one of these will do good damage to the engine, and it'll need rebuilt.

You can also let it kill itself. Use boltcutters to get into the side panel there, reach in with a powerdrill and put a hole in the pan at the bottom of the motor. Oil will begin to pour out. Engine+no oil = bent valvetrain = rebuild
Alternatively you can just spray bullets into the lower half then run.
finally, you can find it's radiator. Cut a hose to it with a knife, the engine will bleed out overheat and something will melt. cams/crank/pistons.

Locate where the air intake for the motor is
Get a can of Bernz O Matic oxygen from their oxyacetyline welding kits (green can)
Use a propane torch head on the can, open it all the way and blow pure oxygen into the motor

Motor will basically tear itself apart in less than a minute.

Jo Koy?

No, Telly Savalas.

Yep and OP can't

Oh, and if you don't get caught in the act, it's untraceable.