Could use a good feels thread tonight

Could use a good feels thread tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_tQRQ5v3Ic
youtu.be/Fa2RIlsbOvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guess I'll start then, family member just blew his brains out, won't be able to make the funeral for him. Grandparent is in the hospital under heavy sedatives because of the situation, also had a heart valve replaced. Job is looking like it's goin to outsourced, and there is a ton of debt piling up. So far, this week sucks....

Not the version I meant to post

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

bumpppp I deleted my entire folder the other night thinking it would help me get through my depression. Then my gf left me and my boss keeps fucking me over. I hope that dumb cunt gets raped by a pack of hiv positive feral niggers

Saved up tons of gbp over the last few months. Feeling better about my confidence during the time.

Hey, better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all!

Unfortunately, I have been slung down the later half

youtube.com/watch?v=c_tQRQ5v3Ic

I just found out this band and I love this song. I've been hearing it on repeat for the last 3-4 hours.

I hope you enjoy OP.

some may think adhd is made up, but i know its realm i legit have trouble keeping focus on multiple tasks, i legit completely forget thinks vecause my mind is moving too fast. It sucks but i have to cope with the hand i was dealt

It's pretty relaxing, I like it.

Been listening to a lot of downtempo just to keep calm youtu.be/Fa2RIlsbOvA

Im sorry to hear that user. I suppose that is true... idk as of right now though I feel like I would be better off having never met her.

I don't know if I'm depressed or something but I don't feel anything I even tried a girl friend to see if I was just lonely but I couldn't feel anything for her either and know I roam San Diego fucking sluts and looking for happiness do you guys think I should talk to a doctor about this?

no. I am the same way and all they do is put you on zombie meds that make things worse.

>tfw you'll never be a normie with a normie life

ADHD is the first step to hyper awareness. It's a blessing and a curse as it can help you define trends and patterns that are difficult to see to most people. but if you cant control the anxiety of knowing everything that is going on around you, it will lead you down a path of insomnia and Paranoia. Best way to combat this is to find you a dark, quiet and comfortable room, and just relax your entire body. Stop thinking. Stop moving. Stop reacting to all stimuli. If you are as lucky as I once was, you will begin to have out of body experiences.

>have friends
>get laid
>be successful
>not ugly
>shit like that
oh well, degeneracy is too easy

I like The Sims, at least there someone would be willing to date me

You may think of it as a mistake, bit think of it as a dodged bullet. Do you really want to spend your life with someone that doesn't appreciate you for who you really are? Or do you want that fake relationship that is oh so common in today's world that would just end up in a nasty divorce?

Just food for thought

Op here, I can say most of this is true, just hit a shitty patch in this existence. But such is life

bump

bump

>that feel when andy Sixx's shitlogs slidding down your throat...

I work a decent job, making living wages, doing work I more or less enjoy. It has been 10 months since I have been cheated and every person I have tried to strike up a relationship or even a friendship with has taken advantage of me and either used me for financial gain, or cheated me and used me until I was no longer useful. Several hours ago I learned my several month love interest feels the same.. But also doesn't. So, back to square one, boys. I'm stressed and I'm depressed. I need help and I just want to be happy, something I haven't felt since early 2016, but it seems every positive stride results in twice as much negative backlash.

same lad, don't trip about it for the time being. how old are you?