1. You're cunt

1. You're cunt
2. What animal makes the best pet, cat or dog?

1. Flag
2. Cat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTd_K1kpjDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cats are for fags

All successful nations prefer cats to dogs.

dogs are vapid idiots who will love anything that gives them food

you must earn a cat's affection

Cats don't feel affection

2. Rabbit
1. Portugal

I don't get it when people have both. The only reason to get a cat is because it isn't as needy as a dog. It doesn't make sense to have both.

Cats cause dogs are scary.

People often get a cat before and get a dog sometime later When they feel like they can take care of it, making them have both at the same time.

Isn't that obvious?

1. Burger

2. I prefer dogs because you can do more activities with them, like hiking, jogging or hunting, but I'm also biased due to my extreme cat allergy. If I were not allergic I would probably have a cat and a dog.

Mine do. They always rub against me when I wake up, and purr on my lap after I feed them :3

Burgertopia
I'd say dogs make better pets. They seem to be much more affectionate and loyal than cats. They definitely require more maintenance, but I think it's worth it. I'm not interested in having a pet that's low maintenance but doesn't seem to have a deep emotional connection with me. Besides, with the right temperament, a dog will be far better to have as a family pet if you have children and can afford to spend the time to make sure it gets enough exercise and attention, or at least pay someone to take it on walks. Ultimately, it really depends on what your priorities are.

1. Flag
2. Albanians

cats but i wouldn't mind a dog if i have some space for him

i have both and they like each other more than they like me

There are two attitudes towards life - catlike and doglike. What is the dog's attitude towards life? The dog looks at the owner and thinks: "He feeds me, it means he's a God." A cat looks at the owner and thinks: "He feeds me, so it means that I am a God." Therefore, a cat stands much higher on the ladder of real evolution. That's why I like cats better and I have a cat.

>There are two attitudes towards life - catlike and doglike. What is the dog's attitude towards life? The dog looks at the owner and thinks: "He feeds me, it means he's a God." A cat looks at the owner and thinks: "He feeds me, so it means that I am a God." Therefore, a cat stands much higher on the ladder of real evolution. That's why I like cats better and I have a cat.

Dog. 94% of Korean who have a pet is the owner of dog .

this pretty much. A man with cat is pretty faggy a dog friend is okay and nice.

Newfag catman here

Cats all the way, comfiest pet ever

>purr on my lap after I feed them
>after I feed them

Cats. Not even close.

If the cat was only interesting in food, he would purr before being fed, not after.

Cats
But there are some dog breeds that I would like to have as pets

post pictures of your cats

How do you explain Greece then?

I want a doge but I live in a flat

What race of cats are those? I saw one like that once, they are really pretty.

Cats.
Most people shouldn't own dogs.
And real dog fanatics are trashy people.
The more they love dogs, the trashier they come.

Flag
Indifferent (as I have both)

Very early peak

>Europoors all live in commie blocks and cant have dogs

1. Flag
2. Otters, because fuck you!

youtube.com/watch?v=kTd_K1kpjDU

Cats are okay, if they girl owns them. If a single man owns a cat, he is considered a weirdo.

A bit like humans, they only give a shit about someone after they provide something for them.

Very, very cute pupper.