I can't stop fapping with my friends panties

I can't stop fapping with my friends panties

my friend works at victorias secret as a cashier. get's me shit all the time

Well that's funny, because I can't stop fapping with your friends panties either.

Any pics my dudes?

That sounds like heaven

Why don't you just fap with your friend ?

When i was 15 i used to fap with my friends mom's panties when he would be sleeping til noon and she go to work. Her thongs made diamonds

i got some pictures of me wearing some kinky
"pink" panties and im a sissy boy if you guys want to see it.

Why don't you tie all your panties together then hang yourself with them?

Well she's kind of there. I fap with her thongs and pictures

Nah they only look good on twinks

I have a few pairs of my friends I grabbed from their drawer. So soft on the cock

Does she know you are fapping..

Post em

Same

Post them so i can notify u if i would tear ur boipussy like tissue

Pic of friend?

True story, I use to work with this really cute petite chick in a small company. We both worked in cubicles right next to each other. Some nights I would stay extra late until I was the last one in the building then I'd slip over to her cubicle and strip down completely naked. I'd sit in her chair and start rubbing some her stuff against my junk. Staplers, the mouse, the phone (speaking end of course) among other things. Sometimes she'd leave a smock or a scarf behind. I'd jack off while rubbing my body with her scent. Some of the best times I had solo.

Hopefully there wasn't cameras

My best friend's girlfriend caught me fapping into her panties in high school. Now she could have ran off and told him with the evidence in hand but she took off her other panties and put the ones I just jizzed into on. She said now I could think of my sperm smeared all over her pussy, all day, then lick it clean after my friend went to bed that night. Best goddamn night of my life. She had me splooge on her every chance she got after that, she adored sperm.

No, small company. That was over 5 years ago now.

Yeah that is not what was implied, you and her should fap together, ask her if she wants to watch you fap with her panties

Thats risky... although that would be extremely hot I don't know how she would react that I have 3 pairs of her panties

True story when I was in college I went to visit my friend when she went to class I went into her room and put on these yoga panties and grabbed a thong. Laid in her bed and started fapping. Put my arm under her pillow and... vibrator. I sucked on her vibrator and fapped in her panties. Diamonds across the room

Nice

Had to take the yoga ones there was so much cum on them

join the club

That's extremely hot sounding

Yeah, I ruined one of her scarfs one night. I kinda wish I still had it, but I tossed it on the way out.

Nice moves