Hi guys. i have some question

Hi guys. i have some question.
I really like rap and hip-hop music. Especially Kanye.
So i wanna know. Can i say word nigga when i sing along. Im not a troll or something. I really wanna know.

No you fucking racist

but why. this is part of a fucking song. im not a racist.

>2017
>being a bigot
racists gtfo
Sup Forums is no place for you

Yes you are you fucking racist.

If you're not white go ahead. If you're white though, its an absolute no-no. Instead do what I do and just say 'nagger'. It sounds similar enough and it won't make you a racist.

Okay. Cool. I got it. Thank you very much.

Come to Australia where nobody gives a fuc k lol

yes you can

people who try to cordon words off from certain members of society based on the colour of their skin are, by definition, racist

so stick it to the man and exercise your free speech

The sad part is with the current state of Sup Forums, I'm genuinely unsure as to whether the OP is shitposting and if the responses are sarcastic.

Don't listen to him. That's still racist. Whenever someone is about to say that word just shout really loudly over the music so you don't hear it. Eventually you'll just forget that word even exists.

I know this is a false flag but yes. Not even sjws are triggered by something this trivial.

Good thread, OP.

Guys im clearly not trolling. A lot of opinions. Which one is right ? And also im not gonna try say "nagger".

For example Kanye's song All day.

I love this song. But this n-words... Can i say them? Can i say them when im alone ?

I remember when Future on SNL said to Jonah Hill that he can't say this words even if he's alone.

But Chris Rock said completely other!

say ooga booga

We have to deal with this right now.
What Kanye's opinion on that ? I remember when he was on Clique (youtube channel with interviews) interviewer said N^%#s in Paris and Kanye was completely okay with that.

So ..........................

this is the only valid answer

Unless your country wasn't involved in slave trade I think it's fine.

What if I'm Hispanic? Am I allowed to say nigga?

oh snap!!!!!

but you still get some sorta schadenfreude kinda thing,so....

op

you go sing your songs
thats why they were written
just dont be stupid about where and how you use a fucking loaded weapon
by which i mean the word nigger
your free mind cant fix history and that word is firmly fixed in shit and the age of aquarius aint done come

BABY BABY BABY WAS A ROCK N ROLL NIGGER

I AM AN AMERICAN ARTIST
AND I HAVE NO GUILT

No.

Say squidward instead

What if I'm a BROWN Hispanic?

You say it in reverse or do a sound effect like they do for radio edits

marron faggot

of course faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot cunt is just fine, bitches fuck you all

Say brigga then.

the obvious choice is spicca

Cool. I think you very right.
Rules now:
1) you can say word nigga only in song context
2) not on public (only with friends and etc)

I can still say "nigger" though, right? That one belongs to white people, right?

yes

just make sure no one is in earshot who would be offended

yeah be sure there's no niggers around ya

peace nigga

okey dokey my nigger.

Correct. Niggers belong to white people

The single most cringe thread I have ever read on Sup Forums.

This can only be described as being like the thought processes of a slightly underachieving or dim 15 year old girl.

I promise you have no idea

I don't think of myself as an SJW but singing that word as a white guy is not really my right

if it's so trivial then it's easy to not do it...

You'll be fine as long as your friends aren't retards and there are no black people around.

See this kind of shit is why I hate muslims.

>The single most cringe thread I have ever read on Sup Forums.

and how long have you been on Sup Forums? a few months?

no one who gets ragebaited on as easily as you do could say they've been here for long. you're not fooling anyone.

hey OP.

whats up, feel a bit embarrassed?

throwing your 6 months experience on Sup Forums around like you know how long people have been on a 10 year old board?

so kewt

Don't say no shit 'bout Qur'an you stoopid

lol you fucked up.

you don't understand what I'm saying. I don't want to say it. It's not my right.

not him but i don't see him fucking up, other than you getting cornered and using ad hominem and that period (.) on the end

also yes you can, it's a lyric not your opinion

Idk, why don't you ask some black people how they feel about it? People on here will tend to lean to the '"It's okay because muh free speech and SJWs" side, but it's good to look at both sides of an argument.

>not him

but you both

just happen

to

go to redd.it

together?

If you honestly need to ask if a word is okay to sing to yourself out of fear that it might offend someone who can't even hear you then you need to consider suicide

It literally is your right to say it though

This.
OP it is your right and responsibility as a citizen to violently oppress minorities with verbo-psychological weapons of emotional mass destruction.

Yeah, OP go to Long Beach and exercise your right to say it :^)

Guys i said that he'is fucked up because this posts not mine. I dont know why i havent some OP mark or whatever. My last posts was that rules post with kanye img and "lol you fucked up". Where is my OP mark fucking hell.

Here's what Freddie Gibbs has to say about your question OP..taken from a reddit AMA
"If a white dude is rapping your song at karaoke, what do you think he should do when the word "nigga" gets dropped?"

FG-"my opinion is that i don't care if its in the song. if you stop singing the song and start saying nigga that might get you fucked up. we took nigga and flipped it on white people anyways."

I think those radio sound effects sound really dope

Thank you very much.
/thread

Are you on something?

Now what if im an albino puerto rican?

/thread

Depends. If you're around black people who are cool with it, or at a Travis Scott concert or some shit, then go ahead. If you're around black people who aren't cool with it or you're at a Brand Nubian concert, expect to get severely fucked up.

Right != Obligation. You're both retards