I don't feel emotion often, neither good or bad emotions. Honestly I would rather always be sad than live like this...

I don't feel emotion often, neither good or bad emotions. Honestly I would rather always be sad than live like this, and I've done both.

I've gotten to a point where I self harm because it makes me feel relaxed, I've read into it and apparently that's why most people cut.

I use self harm as an alternative to marijuana when I can't get any because it makes me feel relaxed, not as much but similarly.

Anyway in order to make you guys actually care I'm going to be cutting a word/words into my arm.

>Trips decide what I "write"

>Won't be cutting too deep, but deep enough to scar.

>I scar quite easily

>Pic unrelated

focus on your heart chakra
theres tons of love in there

This is a cut

Rolling for
I'm an attention seeking faggot

A QR code

A dick

I am a giant fucking faggot.

I had all the characteristics of a human being—flesh, blood, skin, hair—but my depersonalization was so intense, had gone so deep, that my normal ability to feel compassion had been eradicated, the victim of a slow, purposeful erasure. I was simply imitating reality, a rough resemblance of a human being, with only a dim corner of my mind functioning.

Why though you don't have to be sad all the time. You can do whatever you want without grtting depressed at what a worthless fuck up you are unlike the rest of us

tl;dr trips

"Sup Forums told me to"

A cock

rolling

Check em'

My name is jeff

rolling for
please stop

I'm like OP. An inner void is more paralysing than any emotion.

I guess I am, still though, sometimes when there's nobody to help I may as well come here and know that even if you are going to insult me, somebody heard.

No trips here

I love niggers.

Rolling for
"Kek lyfe"

rolling

Just draw a 4" x 2.5" dick with balls (make the right hang lower than the left)

Draw a swastika

linkin park rulez

Just to showcase what an emo middle school kid you are.

O shit waddup!

Left always hangs lower though

Pro-tip you emotionally confused adolescent. You're not not feeling emotion, what you're feeling is a result of anxiety and your natural reaction to it is to avoid most major emotions in order to minimize your pain. Deal with the cause of your anxiety and you'll start acting like a normal human bean again. Retard.

I wouldn't know im either high sad or so depressed that i all i want is to die. The bad episodes have been more frequent and it sucks i don't want this but im to much of a pussy to do anything about it so i end up in this shit hole again

RuLeZz*

Fuck

Write Attention

The NAACP can't keep you away from little ol niggerhatin' me.

trips for pic related

niggers

Sup Forums

I'm sorry mate, I feel for you.

I've tried, I still don't feel. I've had my diagnosis and I've got my meds and therapy, and I still just don't feel.
Yet people look at me and tell me the illness I 'suffer' from doesn't exist or that I want have it

NIGGER

i know is prob pasta but you can get "better" idk whatever i wish you good luck

also if triples write wergsddsdsgdfghdfg

Rollin.

If there are no trips in the next 15 mins I'll do this

And you got diagnosed with...?

I used to burn myself but my family took away all the lighters so now I just sleep. I've been missing school and even when I go i dont do anything cuz I'm so tired and emotionally dead. I might not graduate highschool tbh

"Mom it's proud of me"

GO GO GO

PTSD with depersonalization disorder.

This

Henry Rollins.

Too lazy to check, what is it?

I somehow managed

rell

Satan

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

this

Get a hobby, read things that interest you, do something to get your brain going. You're bored of life basically.

roll

Rollin

Roll

That's the point. Don't strive for mediocrity. Strive to be unique.

WINRRAR!

If this gets trips, don't do it.

Write:
>YHWH is God.

roll

tjhis

roll

welcome, friend.

This. But the faggot won't do anything anyway.

Points for trying lad

write "check em"

Traps are gay.

rollin

Sup Forums logo

Rolling.

Almost time.

roll

I wish I was dead

Roll

If trips you don't cut and instead go visit therapist.

oh shit.
dubs.

OMGWTFBBQ

reroll

OP is a faggot
YOU DID IT MAN!!!

THIS

Last time.

fuk, OP here, any tips on how to how about that?

WINRAR

>When you get excited over fuck all

WINRAR

Rolling for /hm/

Pokémon

>...I can't get any...

OP tells the truth.

Burn it into your skin

You carve the fucking QR code into yourself.

Use the flat end of a hot metal rod and do it that way. Burn it in.

WINRAR

Gay

"meme"